Author

Topic: [ANN] microCoin MRC - alcurEX - Scrypt-Jane - nFactor - page 162. (Read 374702 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 251
The goal was to get the coin trading against both ltc and btc but the owner of the exchange decided he doesn't want same coins in both markets. Almost every coin on cryptsy is paired against btc and ltc, so idk what your talking about when you say its a dying coin if its traded in both markets. If you guys want it traded against btc then why don't you try to have a community vote and tell the owner of the exchange

I dont understand anything against LTC at all.. what is the point? It is only good for someone catching arbs in ltc - shit X btc - shit.. no other reason for it..
and if coin is not even worth of 1 satoshi, then it is utterly shit.. ppl want btc to become currency and how will they deal with things that are cheaper than 1 satoshi? Cheesy
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
The goal was to get the coin trading against both ltc and btc but the owner of the exchange decided he doesn't want same coins in both markets. Almost every coin on cryptsy is paired against btc and ltc, so idk what your talking about when you say its a dying coin if its traded in both markets. If you guys want it traded against btc then why don't you try to have a community vote and tell the owner of the exchange. This coin is young anyway, look how long quark was on the market before it exploded and it was instamine crap. So imagine the levels we could hit in 6 months
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
is that https://poloniex.com/ running?

cant get there.. what are prices? Want to buy some..
Activity: 329
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
Hope it's not your wallet address   Cheesy

click link below - and read cbuchner1 post https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4762355
i pay 5m MRC for this work
Interesting - running cudaminer and I'm getting 100% rejected blocks.. Are the precompiled binaries scrypt-jane built?

very early stage - need compile from git
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006

click link below - and read cbuchner1 post https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4762355
Got it, it's hes address
r05
Activity: 193
test cryptocoin please ignore

Interesting - running cudaminer and I'm getting 100% rejected blocks.. Are the precompiled binaries scrypt-jane built?

r05
Would everyone rather have the LTC market than the BTC market? I would prefer not to flood the exchange with multiple pairings of the same currencies.

What the hell?

I can't believe you listened to the one single guy that wanted a LTC/MRC pairing instead of the normal BTC/MRC pairing.

LTC pairings only, with lack of BTC pairing on most exchanges are a sign of a failing coin.  To release a brand new coin on an exchange with no BTC pairing makes it look like a failure, crap coin, when it's really not.

You need to remove the LTC pairing and put it back to BTC/MRC, unless you're trying to make the coin fail on purpose.

Would everyone rather have the LTC market than the BTC market? I would prefer not to flood the exchange with multiple pairings of the same currencies.

What the hell?

I can't believe you listened to the one single guy that wanted a LTC/MRC pairing instead of the normal BTC/MRC pairing.

LTC pairings only, with lack of BTC pairing on most exchanges are a sign of a failing coin.  To release a brand new coin on an exchange with no BTC pairing makes it look like a failure, crap coin, when it's really not.

You need to remove the LTC pairing and put it back to BTC/MRC, unless you're trying to make the coin fail on purpose.

LTC pairing is last resort IMO. When one unit is not even worth 1 satoshi, like what happened to DIME on coinedup

+1
legendary
Great news for microCoin community!!!
cbuchner1 - author cudaminer, added support microCoin.

I beg to support him financially - his MRC address: 1Lxc4JPDpQRJB8BN4YwhmSQ3Rcu8gjj2Kd
it is still much work to optimize the miner

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-cudaminer-ccminer-cuda-based-mining-applications-windowslinuxmacosx-167229
Great news endeed  Smiley
Hope it's not your wallet address   Cheesy
Activity: 224

What the hell?

LTC pairings only, with lack of BTC pairing on most exchanges are a sign of a failing coin.  To release a brand new coin on an exchange with no BTC pairing makes it look like a failure, crap coin, when it's really not.

LTC pairing is last resort IMO. When one unit is not even worth 1 satoshi, like what happened to DIME on coinedup
Great news for microCoin community!!!
cbuchner1 - author cudaminer, added support microCoin.

I beg to support him financially - his MRC address: 1Lxc4JPDpQRJB8BN4YwhmSQ3Rcu8gjj2Kd (verify address cbuchner1)
it is still much work to optimize the miner

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-cudaminer-ccminer-cuda-based-mining-applications-windowslinuxmacosx-167229
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

What the hell?

r05
https://poloniex.com
exchange seems to be up and working now.
Setup and trading - thank you Smiley
legendary
https://poloniex.com
exchange seems to be up and working now.
r05
Just got into this coin the past few days. Looks great - I like the scrypt-jane algo and the increasing NFactor for GPU mining, so I'm going to stick around Smiley I just wish there was an exchange out there that was a bit more widely used - any recommendations anybody?
Welcome  Smiley
I heard rumor about new exchange for micro is coming soon, but actually I like mining diff is low now because I really count on this coin.

Just got into this coin the past few days. Looks great - I like the scrypt-jane algo and the increasing NFactor for GPU mining, so I'm going to stick around Smiley I just wish there was an exchange out there that was a bit more widely used - any recommendations anybody?
Welcome  Smiley
I heard rumor about new exchange for micro is coming soon, but actually I like mining diff is low now because I really count on this coin.

me too. I don't need another exchange until after block 160K, but this is the greed in me speaking.

That's great news - I would just feel more comfortable with a method of exchange already established but no worries - I'm in it for the long haul. Smiley Do we have an IRC or separate channel to discuss MRC?
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Love this coin, been on it for some days now and sticking with it. Too bad my pool is increasing and my risers aren't here yet and mining rig isn't wanting to boot. Oh well no gaming for me then!  Cheesy Also my wallet syncs fine. There was one time like 2 days ago where it stopped, but I just reloaded it and it worked fine (may have rebooted but I don't think so). Also looking forward to another exchange, but not in a big rush.
Activity: 224
Welcome  Smiley

me too. I don't need another exchange until after block 160K, but this is the greed in me speaking.
legendary
Welcome  Smiley
r05
legendary
can you guys deposit to crycurex? Or where to trade?
It says to me no free address for MRC deposit on crycurex.. lol..

are devs even paying attention to this coin? I think it doesnt have much attention righ now which is sad as it is really promising coin..

I have the same problem and I get no reply from them. So i cannot deposit and I will not deposit until I hear form them.
Yes market is problem now. https://poloniex.com/ is under upgrade and slow.
crycurex seem like all depo/withdraws are manually.

I just calculate and looks like dev is invest hes own money for this coin about 1-2k usd.
not using pemined free coins like other coins dev do.
So, I believe he/she/they will focus for this coin for long time.
Jump to: