Author

Topic: [ANN] microCoin MRC - alcurEX - Scrypt-Jane - nFactor - page 165. (Read 374702 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
WTB 10M MRC for 8 ltc, higher than the current price on PoloniEx i guess  Grin

Pls PM if you have at least 1M coins.
Activity: 26
8x 290!! I would have that setup too!  Grin however just for curiosity could you put some photo about your mining rig? I'm very interested to know how is set up, it's very hot i suppose..and you have more than 3,5 kw of available electricity in your place, or do you have yor cards in a place that's not you home??

However with that setup you could be considered one of the first wales of MRC! wow!  Wink (just kidding ay!)

well actually atm im only running 7 cards since im waiting for some risers , cards would run too hot with 4 sandwitched together Smiley

i have my workstation with watercooling running a unlocked 290 and a 290x ( witch i will be sending back because i want to match memory types)
a old i5 750 rig running 2 xfx 290 with hynix
and a newer i3  running 3 xfx 290 , one hynix 2 elpida , and one not installed yet.
all inside fractal design cabinets , the 2 latter rigs are outside in my garage , 0 deg celcius outside Smiley
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
8x 290!! I would have that setup too!  Grin however just for curiosity could you put some photo about your mining rig? I'm very interested to know how is set up, it's very hot i suppose..and you have more than 3,5 kw of available electricity in your place, or do you have yor cards in a place that's not you home??

However with that setup you could be considered one of the first wales of MRC! wow!  Wink (just kidding ay!)

running 8 290cards with my config :
 -d 0  -w 128 -v 1 -I 20 -l 1 --thread-concurrency 27400 --no-restart -Q 0 -s 1 -E 1

how does your config look ?

do you not scare mine this with 8x 290 ?) You can waste ******kWh, becouse this coin can be 0 prifit in future, we have great coin, but sux PR Sad

im willing to take the chance , this is just a hobby for me Smiley

Do you get 900 kh/s on all of your cards?

with microcoin i get 2200-2400

with cgminer i have only run my hynix cards and i get around 890-940
have not tested with my 4 elpida cards.
Activity: 224

-d 0  -w 128 -v 1 -I 20 -l 1 --thread-concurrency 27400 --no-restart -Q 0 -s 1 -E 1

do you not scare mine this with 8x 290 ?) You can waste ******kWh, becouse this coin can be 0 prifit in future, we have great coin, but sux PR Sad

Do you get 900 kh/s on all of your cards?

Activity: 1792
Merit: 513
<3 DeepOnion

my config
Code:
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
microCoinminer.exe -o sstratum+tcp://mrce[Suspicious link removed]t2pools.com:6000 -u alebtctrade.2 -p 2 --gpu-powertune 13 --gpu-engine 800 -I 9 -v 1 -l 1 --thread-concurrency 512 --lookup-gap 2 
--scrypt --Nfmin 4 --Nfmax 30 --StartT 1389028879 --queue 1 --scan-time 2 --expiry 4 

try removing all the gpu parameters and add one and one just so see if its one of your settings , thats what i do when i have  issues
thread concurrency , never tried it this low Smiley
and maybe try to tweak -w
my config
Code:
microCoinminer.exe -o sstratum+tcp://mrceu.nut2pools.com:6000 -u alebtctrade.2 -p 2 --gpu-powertune 13 --gpu-engine 800 -I 9 -v 1 -l 1 --thread-concurrency 512 --lookup-gap 2 
--scrypt --Nfmin 4 --Nfmax 30 --StartT 1389028879 --queue 1 --scan-time 2 --expiry 4 
Hi guys, i started mining also with a laptop hp pavillion that was sitting there unused..cgminer works well, the videocard in an ATI 5000 series, catalyst and amd sdk installed properly, OS WIN7 as on the other mining rigs.

Now the issue i got it's quite stange because gpu is caught by the miner, it shows gpu 0 temperature and % fan speed. It also show an average hashrate o 1.3xx MH/s but the U parameter is steady at 0.00  ... so it's like the card it's not processing anything...

this is my bat file config: http://postimg.org/image/tc6gl0n81/

If anyone could help i can send a nice MRC tip to him!

you cannot use cgminer  , you have to use the provided miner in OP , you can still use your cgminer config.

Ok mate, please read carefully all things written in post...just if you watch the screenshot you see i'm using the miner of the OP..i'm mining mrc since launch block and developer of one of the mrc faucet, so i should know this basic stuff.  Wink Wink

However still waiting for someone could help me for real.

and please read the posts before posting answers!

well apparently i cant read then.

-d 0  -w 128 -v 1 -I 20 -l 1 --thread-concurrency 27400 --no-restart -Q 0 -s 1 -E 1

Hi guys, i started mining also with a laptop hp pavillion that was sitting there unused..cgminer works well, the videocard in an ATI 5000 series, catalyst and amd sdk installed properly, OS WIN7 as on the other mining rigs.

Now the issue i got it's quite stange because gpu is caught by the miner, it shows gpu 0 temperature and % fan speed. It also show an average hashrate o 1.3xx MH/s but the U parameter is steady at 0.00  ... so it's like the card it's not processing anything...

you cannot use cgminer  , you have to use the provided miner in OP , you can still use your cgminer config.

Ok mate, please read carefully all things written in post...just if you watch the screenshot you see i'm using the miner of the OP..i'm mining mrc since launch block and developer of one of the mrc faucet, so i should know this basic stuff.  Wink Wink

However still waiting for someone could help me for real.

and please read the posts before posting answers!

Now the issue i got it's quite stange because gpu is caught by the miner, it shows gpu 0 temperature and % fan speed. It also show an average hashrate o 1.3xx MH/s but the U parameter is steady at 0.00  ... so it's like the card it's not processing anything...

this is my bat file config:
Code:
microCoinminer.exe -o [linktopool:port] -u alebtctrade.x -p x --gpu-powertune 13 --gpu-engine 800 -I 9 -v 1 -l 1 --thread-concurrency 512 --lookup-gap 2  

this is the screenshot: http://postimg.org/image/tc6gl0n81/

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
We should push for Microcoin to be added to https://www.coinmarket.io/
We've been using it for USDE and it's a great fast exchange. Really helped USDE build up.

There is no rush to get to more exchanges IMO. I happy mining until block reward drops and the price rises Grin

So do I Cheesy.

Does someone know when the next N-factor change will happen?  I think it's going to be a hard one again, and it will really lower my currently 1.5 Mh/s hashrate.. ;\
We've been using it for USDE and it's a great fast exchange. Really helped USDE build up.

There is no rush to get to more exchanges IMO. I happy mining until block reward drops and the price rises Grin
What I really like, there is no big whales mining, so around 100 small miners get good amount this coin right now.  Grin

Yeah man, i was thinking the same! Smiley

However for poloniex.com i can't see any page for now...anyone got this issue just now? 'till this night (gmt+01) everything was working fine! I would like to understand if it's my problem or if you have the same. Let me know. Smiley

EDIT: ok poloniex.com working again for me Smiley sorry for my noob segnalation!
Is the SSL okay for everyone? I saw it once just after I did a bit of an overhaul to address the lag--not unexpected--but I haven't been able to get it back, so I assume it's okay now. It wasn't any kind of security breach, just SSL being finicky about domains.
For me it's ok.
https://www.poloniex.com/exchange and locked.

For me its o.k. too, shows it green ,locked and as https.

Same here. I haven't done any trades, but it seems to be working.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Is the SSL okay for everyone? I saw it once just after I did a bit of an overhaul to address the lag--not unexpected--but I haven't been able to get it back, so I assume it's okay now. It wasn't any kind of security breach, just SSL being finicky about domains.
For me it's ok.
https://www.poloniex.com/exchange and locked.

For me its o.k. too, shows it green ,locked and as https.
Huge buy orders on poloniex
Jump to: