Author

Topic: [ANN] microCoin MRC - alcurEX - Scrypt-Jane - nFactor - page 163. (Read 374702 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
can you guys deposit to crycurex? Or where to trade?
It says to me no free address for MRC deposit on crycurex.. lol..

are devs even paying attention to this coin? I think it doesnt have much attention righ now which is sad as it is really promising coin..

I have the same problem and I get no reply from them. So i cannot deposit and I will not deposit until I hear form them.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
can you guys deposit to crycurex? Or where to trade?
It says to me no free address for MRC deposit on crycurex.. lol..

are devs even paying attention to this coin? I think it doesnt have much attention righ now which is sad as it is really promising coin..
Some sales went through at 7 satoshi, next is 8  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006
Hi ,
im getting around 5% rejects solomining , anyone else having the same issues ?
or is it considered normal ?
It's normal. That's why I mining on the pool.
Choose nearest server.

You may get better result if you put stratum pool for --failover_only address.
legendary
shitcoin? out of sync for a week!!!!!!!!!! this is too bad,I'm disappointed

Cannot upgrade Wallet??? Please as soon as possible the new wallet to solve the sync problem

Sounds more like a problem on your end, mine always syncs no problem.  Only node I have in my .conf is:

addnode=84.251.34.142:44444

Don't call it a shit coin just because you don't know what you are doing...  Roll Eyes
I have 10 wallets and all syncs well too.
Maybe you have something wrong?
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Hi ,
im getting around 5% rejects solomining , anyone else having the same issues ?
or is it considered normal ?

Cannot upgrade Wallet??? Please as soon as possible the new wallet to solve the sync problem

Sounds more like a problem on your end, mine always syncs no problem.  Only node I have in my .conf is:

addnode=84.251.34.142:44444

Don't call it a shit coin just because you don't know what you are doing...  Roll Eyes
Activity: 9

legendary
it's same in win7 32bit ,just can't sync. i had disabled uPnp  and firewall is shutdown.  I try to connect through socks proxy,but it still faild.The socks version is turn to 5.

Oh, so maybe it's something in your proxy.
Can you test without proxy, or do you need it for your all internet connections?
Thanks for your reply,i had tested without proxy in different place,my office and my home all can't sync.
Maybe China gov really scare microcoin Smiley
no seriours.. sorry I can't help you  Sad

Thank you all  the  same.i have 3500000 mrc in my wallet address,i hope some day it will sync.

When you mining those coins? After or before the second launch?
Or did you buy it?
Activity: 46
it's same in win7 32bit ,just can't sync. i had disabled uPnp  and firewall is shutdown.  I try to connect through socks proxy,but it still faild.The socks version is turn to 5.

Can you test without proxy, or do you need it for your all internet connections?
Thanks for your reply,i had tested without proxy in different place,my office and my home all can't sync.
no seriours.. sorry I can't help you  Sad

Thank you all  the  same.i have 3500000 mrc in my wallet address,i hope some day it will sync.
Activity: 29
try it just for test in a virtualbox fresh windows 7 and see if it works.
I have it on a virtual windows 7 because on normal windows 7 wallet was crashing always.
Also at work it didn't work because there was a company firewall.
hope it helps.
legendary
it's same in win7 32bit ,just can't sync. i had disabled uPnp  and firewall is shutdown.  I try to connect through socks proxy,but it still faild.The socks version is turn to 5.

no seriours.. sorry I can't help you  Sad

legendary

Continue  the sync problem. sometimes i'm lucky to have one active conection to microcoin network ,run getpeerinfo ,
Code:
[/quote]

??? ??? ???
[/quote]
If version is 0 its just because there is no connection for node. (edit: not to newest microcoin wallet node.. as you see there is send time but not last recieve time)
Network is fine, why you can't connect even if you have alive nodes..  ???

I'm sorry,i don't know. I had tryed so many methods,but no effect.i don't think i'am the only one that can't sync.

I think you have newest wallet.. so
How about give all specs:
Country, operating system, nodes you use (in conf file), what error you seen on the log file.
Maybe some one here can find solution.

I live in china,use winxp 32bit os ,the conf file is

winXP... I remember some other XP user has problem with wallet too.
Dude, you live in China and still XP... I tought in China can use any cracked version you want to Smiley
Or maybe linux

Anyway odd part is in your log:
"Performing wallet upgrade to 60000"
And socket is not accepted.

Only I can say is..disable uPnp (in wallet settings)
and check you have port 44444 open in firewall.

If no help, upgrade your XP   Shocked
legendary
Continue  the sync problem. sometimes i'm lucky to have one active conection to microcoin network ,run getpeerinfo ,
Code:
[/quote]

??? ??? ???
[/quote]
If version is 0 its just because there is no connection for node. (edit: not to newest microcoin wallet node.. as you see there is send time but not last recieve time)
Network is fine, why you can't connect even if you have alive nodes..  ???

I'm sorry,i don't know. I had tryed so many methods,but no effect.i don't think i'am the only one that can't sync.

I think you have newest wallet.. so
How about give all specs:
Country, operating system, nodes you use (in conf file), what error you seen on the log file.
Maybe some one here can find solution.

I live in china,use winxp 32bit os ,the conf file is

winXP... I remember some other XP user has problem with wallet too.
Dude, you live in China and still XP... I tought in China can use any cracked version you want to Smiley
Or maybe linux

Anyway odd part is in your log:
"Performing wallet upgrade to 60000"
And socket is not accepted.

Only I can say is..disable uPnp (in wallet settings)
and check you have port 44444 open in firewall.

If no help, upgrade your XP   Shocked
legendary
WTS 10,000,000 MRC for 1 BTC or 40 LTC.  Will sell in halves (5M for .5BTC/20LTC) but no smaller trades.  Cheers

There going for 1M/1LTC on the exchange and that's on the high end. Some miners are mining 15Million/day with 12mh/s scrypt rigs. 15ltc/day with 12mh/s is impossible mining LTC. Based on your price a 12mh/s rig would be mining 75ltc/day. Moral of the story your price is 5x over market value especially considering the block rewards are elevating to 160k/block.

I can't find this on any exchange, and I can't access poloniex.com, but would like to buy few million. 5M for 0.2 BTC anyone?
poloniex have some problem.
Other exchange is http://crycurex.com
You offer is reasonable price, but I will sell my first coin after 4 months sorry..

We really need more (working) exchanges. Shocked
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
WTS 10,000,000 MRC for 1 BTC or 40 LTC.  Will sell in halves (5M for .5BTC/20LTC) but no smaller trades.  Cheers

There going for 1M/1LTC on the exchange and that's on the high end. Some miners are mining 15Million/day with 12mh/s scrypt rigs. 15ltc/day with 12mh/s is impossible mining LTC. Based on your price a 12mh/s rig would be mining 75ltc/day. Moral of the story your price is 5x over market value especially considering the block rewards are elevating to 160k/block.

I can't find this on any exchange, and I can't access poloniex.com, but would like to buy few million. 5M for 0.2 BTC anyone?
Activity: 300
Merit: 250
4mnth old Miner :-)
^ join mcr.blocksolved.com they have the best pool. I mine about 1.6-1.8M/day with 4-5mhs/s. I noticed on minersbest and nut pool I get atleast 200-300k less coins per/day. I use radeon 7950's

So Mr V is number 4, Halibit is top dog :-)

Stay clear of http://mrc.idcray.com:8888

ha I'm ranked 9 on my pool only because whales haven't come yet. Theres so many coins now days I don't think they know what to mine.

yeah I know what you mean - lol im at no 6 with just 2 x R9 290 and 2 x 7750. Trying to get as many before dogefever dies

But OMG the cpu coin im trying to mine MTC is like wtf     Shocked  kHash/s: 14185919.06    Workers: 38682    Difficulty: 107774.002158
Jump to: