Author

Topic: [ANN] microCoin MRC - alcurEX - Scrypt-Jane - nFactor - page 164. (Read 374702 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
^ join mcr.blocksolved.com they have the best pool. I mine about 1.6-1.8M/day with 4-5mhs/s. I noticed on minersbest and nut pool I get atleast 200-300k less coins per/day. I use radeon 7950's

So Mr V is number 4, Halibit is top dog :-)

Stay clear of http://mrc.idcray.com:8888

ha I'm ranked 9 on my pool only because whales haven't come yet. Theres so many coins now days I don't think they know what to mine.
Activity: 300
Merit: 250
4mnth old Miner :-)
^ join mcr.blocksolved.com they have the best pool. I mine about 1.6-1.8M/day with 4-5mhs/s. I noticed on minersbest and nut pool I get atleast 200-300k less coins per/day. I use radeon 7950's

So Mr V is number 4, Halibit is top dog :-)

Stay clear of http://mrc.idcray.com:8888

Activity: 184
WTS 10,000,000 MRC for 1 BTC or 40 LTC.  Will sell in halves (5M for .5BTC/20LTC) but no smaller trades.  Cheers

There going for 1M/1LTC on the exchange and that's on the high end. Some miners are mining 15Million/day with 12mh/s scrypt rigs. 15ltc/day with 12mh/s is impossible mining LTC. Based on your price a 12mh/s rig would be mining 75ltc/day. Moral of the story your price is 5x over market value especially considering the block rewards are elevating to 160k/block.

I know I shouldn't feed 'em but these numbers are rubbish.  I have a rig (5x280x) which does give or take 4mh/s for scrypt.  That pulls ~1.5M MRC a day.  Thus a 12mh/s 'scrypt' rig mining scrypt-jane at the current difficulty and nfactor would pull in around 4.5M a day.  Not 15M.

It seems there is 0.042 million available at 'market price'.   I could inflate 'market price' 10x with less than 100 bucks lol.

If you're not interested that's fine & go about your business, but don't try to dissuade other potential buyers / keep the price depressed for your own motives.

Funny how you only show the sell order side and not what buyers are actually bidding, but anyway I said 12mh/s scrypt with scrypt-jane that would  amount to 24mh/s fool. Check the pools ppl are mining 10-15M/day with 24mh/s which is really a 12mh/s scrypt. You could inflate the price but you'd be the only one buying high. ohh and in the market place there was a sell 50M for 1.5btc much better then your 10M for 1btc

Sigh.  Firstly lol @ "12mh/s scrypt with scrypt-jane that would amount to 24mh/s fool".  Clearly no idea how scrypt-jane works.  Hashrate for given hardware for scrypt-jane is entirely dependent on nfactor - you cannot have a 24mh/s scrypt-jane rig - there is no such thing (12mh/s scrypt=24mh/s scrypt-jane only for the current nfactor).  

Still, I'm mining 8mh/s scrypt-jane, right now, at about 1.5M MRC a day.  So if 3x my hashrate (24mh/s) makes supposedly 10x more (15M MRC a day) then again either your numbers are wrong or nuts pool really sucks.  I'm inclined to go with the former.

"ohh and in the market place there was a sell 50M for 1.5btc much better then your 10M for 1btc" - in the market place there were sells of bitcoin for a couple of cents - do I deserve that rate too?  The notion that just because someone else did a trade at X price at Y point in the past means that the same terms should apply today is moronic.

Anyway, not to be rude but this conversation brings me no value, so I'm not wasting my time on it.  Thanks for your contributions however.

Anyone (else) who would like to discuss my offer seriously please feel free to PM me.  
WTS 10,000,000 MRC for 1 BTC or 40 LTC.  Will sell in halves (5M for .5BTC/20LTC) but no smaller trades.  Cheers

There going for 1M/1LTC on the exchange and that's on the high end. Some miners are mining 15Million/day with 12mh/s scrypt rigs. 15ltc/day with 12mh/s is impossible mining LTC. Based on your price a 12mh/s rig would be mining 75ltc/day. Moral of the story your price is 5x over market value especially considering the block rewards are elevating to 160k/block.

I know I shouldn't feed 'em but these numbers are rubbish.  I have a rig (5x280x) which does give or take 4mh/s for scrypt.  That pulls ~1.5M MRC a day.  Thus a 12mh/s 'scrypt' rig mining scrypt-jane at the current difficulty and nfactor would pull in around 4.5M a day.  Not 15M.

It seems there is 0.042 million available at 'market price'.   I could inflate 'market price' 10x with less than 100 bucks lol.

If you're not interested that's fine & go about your business, but don't try to dissuade other potential buyers / keep the price depressed for your own motives.

Funny how you only show the sell order side and not what buyers are actually bidding, but anyway I said 12mh/s scrypt with scrypt-jane that would  amount to 24mh/s fool. Check the pools ppl are mining 10-15M/day with 24mh/s which is really a 12mh/s scrypt. You could inflate the price but you'd be the only one buying high. ohh and in the market place there was a sell 50M for 1.5btc much better then your 10M for 1btc
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006
Funny how different is market with "no instamining" coin.
There is no dumpers because there is no free coins (exept some giveaways).
 Cheesy

legendary
Continue  the sync problem. sometimes i'm lucky to have one active conection to microcoin network ,run getpeerinfo ,
Code:
[/quote]

??? ??? ???
[/quote]
If version is 0 its just because there is no connection for node. (edit: not to newest microcoin wallet node.. as you see there is send time but not last recieve time)
Network is fine, why you can't connect even if you have alive nodes..  ???

I'm sorry,i don't know. I had tryed so many methods,but no effect.i don't think i'am the only one that can't sync.

I think you have newest wallet.. so
How about give all specs:
Country, operating system, nodes you use (in conf file), what error you seen on the log file.
Maybe some one here can find solution.
legendary

I get 10Mil MRC/day with my rig and 5 LTC... but 2x more Doge (I know, shit coin, but well profit mining right now... untill bumpers dump it)
So with Doge, it's like 10LTC/day.. but 40 LTC, yes it's overprice right now. Maybe after 3 months.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Continue  the sync problem. sometimes i'm lucky to have one active conection to microcoin network ,run getpeerinfo ,
Code:
[/quote]

??? ??? ???
[/quote]
If version is 0 its just because there is no connection for node. (edit: not to newest microcoin wallet node.. as you see there is send time but not last recieve time)
Network is fine, why you can't connect even if you have alive nodes..  ???

I'm sorry,i don't know. I had tryed so many methods,but no effect.i don't think i'am the only one that can't sync.
WTS 10,000,000 MRC for 1 BTC or 40 LTC.  Will sell in halves (5M for .5BTC/20LTC) but no smaller trades.  Cheers

WTS 10,000,000 MRC for 1 BTC or 40 LTC.  Will sell in halves (5M for .5BTC/20LTC) but no smaller trades.  Cheers
legendary
Looks like network diff is rise 30% till lastday.

That sucks lol now im mining less and I don't have a lot of hashing power lol
Yep, So this may be best time for mining, even block reward increasing, more miners start mining and diff growing too.

That sucks lol now im mining less and I don't have a lot of hashing power lol
legendary
Looks like poloniex have 404 situation.. Huh

edit: oh it's just for upgrade.
legendary
I placed my bid a 0.00000021ltc if profit miners ever get a hold of this coin they are going to dump it to hell.
After all, dumping is just coin change owner.
We have seen that bad because if coin is pre/instamined, then dump is like raping other ones.
But this coin have zero premining or instamining. So if some one want to sell hes hard mined coins, it's fine.
legendary
I placed my bid a 0.00000021ltc if profit miners ever get a hold of this coin they are going to dump it to hell.
Activity: 434
Wtf was that? You had to be stupid enough to wait some money in wrong topic begging that way..
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
GIVE ME YOUR COINS

1GGVbFJxw7x8tUoUSA5Pb6fvczkZKoDLsZ

GIVE ME YOUR COINS

Huh Roll Eyes