Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] microCoin MRC - alcurEX - Scrypt-Jane - nFactor - page 17. (Read 374699 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
PGP 9CB0902E
this is a long term project, i;m sure that in twelve months from now we will be seeing things very different.

MRC should stay away from PoS though, in my opinion.
Activity: 248
Merit: 250
I also dedicated 2 months of mining MRC

I don't think it's dead.
I wish there was more volume but i am keeping optimistic for MRC in the long term.
I see the progress on alcurEX and even though it took longer than expected the site is brilliant.
The interface, the functions, the registered USD exchange.

I believe the team needs to maybe organise better, you can tell they are not experienced project managers but they are believers and in my opinion are doing a great job, by taking the "better safe than sorry" approach.
Activity: 600
It sounds here like some babies waiting for their milk bottle Roll Eyes...

Halibit knows what to do; he is working hard but it takes its time. I'm sure he will add more coins to MRC market before he starts marketing MRC itself so that people can directly start trading it on alcurEX. For merchant acceptance there's also a special payment service planned, but therefore we first need to generate a greater market cap. He also hired one person for marketing. So don't be so impatient and use the low prices and buy up as much coins as you can Smiley.

mr edd: I think it's not really motivating for all people working on this project if you use such things like "F***ing A HOLE !" in your first post. That is not necessary, sorry...
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
4.5 ltc in last 24h on mintpal , so not dead.

But why the F*** doesn't the dev promote this coin? The only one doing anything is halibit (Thanks Halibit for trying ).

Many of us put our hash/electric into this coin and the dev just does jack , you sir are a F***ing A HOLE !
Activity: 258
change the algorithm x11 and add POS

Changing to other "old" specs doesn't matter.

To succeed MRC needs:

- Innovation, something that makes MRC outstanding, and MRC/USD isn't it.
or
- merchant acceptance

Activity: 588
24-hour Volume: 0.294203 LTC

officially dead now
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
change the algorithm x11 and add POS
Activity: 546
PGP 9CB0902E
what is the difference between "sandbox" coins and the others ?
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
Intresting - what investor want buy many coins?

There are many of them.
Activity: 687
novag
Intresting - what investor want buy many coins?
legendary
Haven't been here for a while. Any further development plans?
Shot it down to avoid agony. That is primary plan.

Haha. That is the dark side of diversification, some of your investments are just drown ;p
Counted risk.
Activity: 250
Shot it down to avoid agony. That is primary plan.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006

I have tried atleast 30 wallets. Microcoin is the only one that takes "forever" to launch.
I remember pennies have, but anyway, can you fix it?

It requires a database conversion, and code to change the number of historical blocks to scan at startup.  It's been implemented in YACoin and Utracoin at the very least if the coin dev wants someplace to look for guidance.
Sounds reasonable. I will check how to change scan setting... or is there any who already know?.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1037
CEO @ Stake.com and Primedice.com
Light wallet may be useful in future, but i think at first we need a wallet that doesn't need 10 minutes to start Wink.

Volume is low, but i'm both mining MRC per GPU and planning to buy more MRC (i always need to wait for my gridseed g-blade to generate new litecoins, i've never used money to buy bitcoins or litecoins directly, so i need to buy in small amounts Grin).

@shango: I've never sold a single coin. I will hold my coins until about 0,005 USD and then sell only about 20 percent of it because i want to use MRC long term and don't like the pump, dump and forget game Smiley. I think it's also great that MRC has no anonymity features because i don't need that when buying stuff for daily use. So halibit, please don't change it Grin.
I will not change Smiley
and microCoin will be there as long there is cryptos.

About 10min wallet start.
It happen with huge volume coins. Don't actually know why, but I think it is not because number of total coins, but because big volume in transaction block.
I don't never close computer & wallet so I have no that issue.
Anyway, we need contact to some one who can help to make qt-wallet start faster, or if some one in our community have that kind of wisdom, now you can show it.
Remember we have 0 premine and can't dump premined coin on community face for solve this with your money :b
Developing microcoin is open for all holders.
I just don't have time (and knowledge) to update it asap by my self.
Anyway wallet & mining & network & transactions works all fine.

I have tried atleast 30 wallets. Microcoin is the only one that takes "forever" to launch.

Same here , all other wallets works just fine , but Microcoin wallet is just terribly slow.
Activity: 693

It requires a database conversion, and code to change the number of historical blocks to scan at startup.  It's been implemented in YACoin and Utracoin at the very least if the coin dev wants someplace to look for guidance.
legendary
Light wallet may be useful in future, but i think at first we need a wallet that doesn't need 10 minutes to start Wink.

Volume is low, but i'm both mining MRC per GPU and planning to buy more MRC (i always need to wait for my gridseed g-blade to generate new litecoins, i've never used money to buy bitcoins or litecoins directly, so i need to buy in small amounts Grin).

@shango: I've never sold a single coin. I will hold my coins until about 0,005 USD and then sell only about 20 percent of it because i want to use MRC long term and don't like the pump, dump and forget game Smiley. I think it's also great that MRC has no anonymity features because i don't need that when buying stuff for daily use. So halibit, please don't change it Grin.
I will not change Smiley

It happen with huge volume coins. Don't actually know why, but I think it is not because number of total coins, but because big volume in transaction block.
Anyway, we need contact to some one who can help to make qt-wallet start faster, or if some one in our community have that kind of wisdom, now you can show it.
Remember we have 0 premine and can't dump premined coin on community face for solve this with your money :b

Activity: 779
Merit: 502

I will not change Smiley

legendary

I will not change Smiley

Activity: 600

Pages:
Jump to: