Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] microCoin MRC - alcurEX - Scrypt-Jane - nFactor - page 18. (Read 374699 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006
Hi.
Do you think we should make light wallet for microCoin?
Same kind of like bitcoin and litecoin have. example https://electrum.org/
Activity: 250
Merit: 250
So, very little trading on MRC lately.
Are you guys holding?
What would you be waiting for to sell ?
1 MRC at $1))))))
Activity: 248
So, very little trading on MRC lately.
Are you guys holding?
What would you be waiting for to sell ?
Activity: 509
Merit: 500
Can't upload avatar
I think it should be July.
N14  19.7.2014
Activity: 600
Halibit has one person who does the marketing/promotion for alcurex next week.

Is this correct for n factor change? Because I'm still mining on N13...
Time: 1405727099 19 Jun 2014 N: 32768 Nfactor: 14
And what does this timestamp "1405727099" tell me?
legendary
Activity: 912
Merit: 1000
High time to promote?  Are you kidding...high time to promote was March.  Unfortunately now it is high time to put MRC in a coffin and bury it and move on with life.
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
It is the high time to promote the coin. Halibit, where are you?
I don't understand what people are talking here about Roll Eyes. I think that the last 2 comments are not very useful...
Activity: 687
novag
Minimal Chance coin have, from only dev!
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1002
People are betaing the piss out of this coin. crazy
You're right. More users -> more volume. The rest comes by itself if people watch worldcoinindex or coinmarketcap. So, is there sombody who wants to buy some billions? Grin
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
will the day when MRC will rise come any time soon ?

There are simply not enough people who already know about microCoin and alcurEX.

I will buy more coins if i see that the devs promote the coin.

If we have interesting new coins on the exchange and devs promote alcurEX, people will automatically awake interest in microCoin as it has it's own market there Grin. So i think the better way is to promote alcurEX first and then tell people what microCoin can provide in the future Smiley.

First setp ist that we need official facebook page for microCoin and alcurEX...

I think it does, but I don't think this will be "soon".. Currenty way too many MRC are dumped on the market. These need to be bought before we will see the value increase again. I really think it does, because it was one of the only coins with a quite fair launch at start.

And, an official Facebook page? I'm not sure whether that's going to attract some extra attention..  This coin needs more possibilities, marketing and users (> buyers!)
There are simply not enough people who already know about microCoin and alcurEX.

I will buy more coins if i see that the devs promote the coin.

If we have interesting new coins on the exchange and devs promote alcurEX, people will automatically awake interest in microCoin as it has it's own market there Grin. So i think the better way is to promote alcurEX first and then tell people what microCoin can provide in the future Smiley.

First setp ist that we need official facebook page for microCoin and alcurEX...
Activity: 248
will the day when MRC will rise come any time soon ?
Activity: 250
MRC sleeps with the fishes!
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
great !  it is time to promote MRC and alcurex!
Activity: 149
I support - a new updated mrc wallet is required, with new smaller logo and faster loading time.

Note: The new mrc exchange looks promising with good support - https://alcurex.com/index.php/crypto/index/
With the next wallet update, the logo (desktop icon) with the "m" should be changed to the (better looking) logo with the "µ" so that we have a consistent line. Thank you Smiley...
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006
Good to know, but sure remember that when we next time update coin.
Activity: 434
it‘s very tricky,every time I send coins number must be smaller than last send if I sent 1million last time,I cant send 1million again or it fails.lower the number sometimes work

delete all except wallet.dat and reload history again -i has same problem, fixed with cashe reload
Pages:
Jump to: