Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] microCoin MRC - alcurEX - Scrypt-Jane - nFactor - page 20. (Read 374699 times)

Activity: 795
Merit: 503
We had great volume yesterday. It was 7 Bitcoins on Poloniex, about 150 Litecoins on Poloniex and about 170 Litecoins on Mintpal.
This is not a large volume of trades. Smiley
Compare with trading volumes of other coin, there are hundreds of BTC. It's a shame that the stock exchange opened on the following day after the market closes MRC/BTC on mintpale. Because MRC/BTC easier pamping? if someone is resolved.
Activity: 600
Merit: 500
@Little_boo: We had great volume yesterday. It was 7 Bitcoins on Poloniex, about 150 Litecoins on Poloniex and about 170 Litecoins on Mintpal. USD Deposits on AlcurEX will also need some days until the money is usable on the exchange. Marketing also hasn't started. Many people dumped because Mintpal closed BTC market and converted to LTC market and users didn't recognize that the project is going on. I'm sure that we need some months to get microCoin famous/serious.
Activity: 250
Merit: 250
People are loading up with MRCs so they can sell at alcurex.com against USD directly.
Volume is 4 (FOUR) USD now. And a HUGE buy wall of 38 cents tell us there gonna be MEGA pump soon. Looks like peoples are REALLY excited about yet another shmalcurex.
Activity: 795
Merit: 503
alcurex developed for too long. MRC more dead than alive.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
MRC/BTC volume is over 7 on polo. What it was?
it is alcurex babe Smiley
People are loading up with MRCs so they can sell at alcurex.com against USD directly.

Agree, looks like some people are stacking up MRC now. That's the right choice in my opinion. I'll HODL my MicroCoins for sure Wink

Remind that Microcoin has been stable since its launch, which was also fair. This coin has potential, and I'm sure it will show up soon enough Smiley
Activity: 248
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
it is alcurex babe Smiley
Activity: 250
That would be nice; i will donate some coins to you later if you can do it Grin.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1037
CEO @ Stake.com and Primedice.com
I think high volume on exchanges will wake interest of people. If they google microCoin and open the webpage they should find a short movie telling them the advantages and planned future services of microCoin and how to buy, sell, store and mine the coins. Can someone produce such a movie? I would do it and spend the time if i had enough video editing skills, but that seems to be nearly impossible for me...

I have the skills needed but i dont have enough free time. Will try to get some time and do it. I dont even have time to setup mining for this.
I think high volume on exchanges will wake interest of people. If they google microCoin and open the webpage they should find a short movie telling them the advantages and planned future services of microCoin and how to buy, sell, store and mine the coins. Can someone produce such a movie? I would do it and spend the time if i had enough video editing skills, but that seems to be nearly impossible for me...
Activity: 248
yep, that's true.
Now it is time to promote Microcoin and alcurex!
Activity: 167
to da moon? Wink
Grin I hope! This will be the punishment for Mintpal that it took to be trade for LTC.

https://alcurex.com

ALCUREX Exchange is now open for trading!

The site might need a few tweaks somewhere but it should be completely secure and functional.

We will start by adding one new coin each day starting tomorrow (It's already very late here in Finland)

Happy trading and please give us feedback on how on the exchange is working.
I hope Dev to pay attention to advertisement and services with MRC, not only the introduction of new coins in the exchange.
to da moon? Wink
Activity: 167
 Grin Looks movement began. Someone buys microcoins in exchanges. This is good for the coin. Grin
legendary
Activity: 1151
Merit: 1003

The site might need a few tweaks somewhere but it should be completely secure and functional.

We will start by adding one new coin each day starting tomorrow (It's already very late here in Finland)

Nice news!
Activity: 687
novag

Good news devs!
MCR
Activity: 266
https://alcurex.com

For anyone who can build MRC from source, I have created a PR with some of my changes for MRC client.  The big one I hope that can get merged in is support for "kiloMRC" and "megaMRC" as display formats in the client.  I also added proper locale support to greatly increase currency readability at large MRC values.  This means that for US computers, 100000000.00 MRC will read as 100,000,000.00 MRC, 100 megaMRC or 100,000 kMRC.

I believe I have also resolved the merge conflicts that kept halibat from being able to to merge the V2 reward structure into mainline.

Also added Mavericks support.

Details at https://github.com/microcoinsource/microcoin/pull/4
Mavericks build: https://s3.amazonaws.com/captemulation/dmg/microCoin-Qt.dmg

Activity: 519
With alcurex launching soon, will it affect the price of microcoin any?
Pages:
Jump to: