Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] microCoin MRC - alcurEX - Scrypt-Jane - nFactor - page 24. (Read 374699 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
PGP 9CB0902E
Damn , why am i dead ?  I did not get involved enough Sad . I only bought 4M of me and left it there.

You are not dead yet, move away from the white light!

Hi there, i dont mean to sound offensive, but i presume you probably dont know what a scam is, do you?
In your own post you yourself are pointing out that despite "everything" microCoin is a good choice for miners.

Dev was on this thread a few pages back.

Also, although dev is not very verbal, there is a lot of support from some very technical people in the background/
A few pages back there was a wallet mishap, in which many people helped to overcome.

What you have here is the complete opposite of most of the ANN threads in the alts section, not much drama, not much noise.

Alcurex is another issue, an interesting venture, but i dont find that microcoin necessarily needs alcurex to succeed.
i personally believe taht even after alcurex launces, microcoin will have to fight its fight in the free market.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1037
CEO @ Stake.com and Primedice.com
So, any news here?

microCoin is near death.

MCR and the other original mystery have abandoned the coin and alcurex.  Even if they are still doing something, they are a couple of giant cunts for making zero effort on the forum to engage with miners and investors.  Totally disappeared immediately after alcurex IPO ended.  MCRs marketing idea was to keep MRC under the radar so maybe this is more of his master marketing....

Halibit is either a sockpuppet of MCR to continue the scam, or has unfortunately been left holding the bag, as I believe most of the real world alcurex details trace back to him not MCR or the other mystery dev.

The funny thing is that microCoin is still one of the more profitable coins to mine at the current ~0.00000040 LTC, but volume drying up quickly.  Who is still buying this coin with the total absence of dev involvement and nothing but a track record of failed goals??? 

Damn , why am i dead ?  I did not get involved enough Sad . I only bought 4M of me and left it there.
legendary
Activity: 912
Merit: 1000
So, any news here?

microCoin is near death.

MCR and the other original mystery have abandoned the coin and alcurex.  Even if they are still doing something, they are a couple of giant cunts for making zero effort on the forum to engage with miners and investors.  Totally disappeared immediately after alcurex IPO ended.  MCRs marketing idea was to keep MRC under the radar so maybe this is more of his master marketing....

Halibit is either a sockpuppet of MCR to continue the scam, or has unfortunately been left holding the bag, as I believe most of the real world alcurex details trace back to him not MCR or the other mystery dev.

The funny thing is that microCoin is still one of the more profitable coins to mine at the current ~0.00000040 LTC, but volume drying up quickly.  Who is still buying this coin with the total absence of dev involvement and nothing but a track record of failed goals??? 
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
So, any news here?
Activity: 600
Del137, thank you for clearing up this issue.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
btw why i cant send any amount of MRC bigger than 40% in my wallet? I constantly get error if it exceed it.

seems this error remains from early YACoin code? Or its common issue? Saw same at different coins and there is no solutions.

I'm not sure. You could try to send a couple of transactions?

Why isn't this coin dead yet? Oh wait, it is.

It isn't.

How do you know that it is dead? What do you expect for now?

It isn't, he will found out later Wink.

I fixed this issue cleared ALL data except wallet.dat  and reloaded index with latest wallet
Activity: 134
oh yes, we all needed your opinion. We have Halibit and MRC who are developing alcurex now. and i didn't see u in this thread btw, why do u care?
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
btw why i cant send any amount of MRC bigger than 40% in my wallet? I constantly get error if it exceed it.

seems this error remains from early YACoin code? Or its common issue? Saw same at different coins and there is no solutions.

I'm not sure. You could try to send a couple of transactions?

It isn't.

It isn't, he will found out later Wink.
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Activity: 434

Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Announcement concerning https://www.mining-pool.co.uk/mrc-microcoin/

Hi, due to high cost in maintaining a working pool for microcoin, I'm planning to close the pool at the end of May. But considering there is here a lot of people involved in the microcoin aventure, I wanted to get your feeling about that.

Let me know

_TheQueen74
24 Hr Volume of 2.215 BTC is OK i think ;-)
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I'm concerned by the really low volume, I hope Mintpal keeps MRC on the exchange, we should not wait too much for Alcurex and keep buying MRC, at least at 1 sat.
There's small demand because people are still waiting for alcurEX opening. At poloniex you can trade MRC/LTC. I hope halibit has some updates for us soon.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
No buy orders. What is going on with this coin?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
One life. Live it.
Could anyone open a buy order at 10 sat on Mintpal please?
Thanks in advance.

Sound strange to me, but I did it anyway

Code:
Are you sure you would like to place this order?

Market: MRC/BTC
Amount: 1000.00000000 MRC
Price: 0.00000010 BTC
Net Total: 0.00010015 BTC

Please ensure the order numbers are correct before confirming. We will be unable to refund/cancel any live order that has been matched.

And of course it means I bough 10 thousands MRC @1 sat:
Code:
2014-05-22 18:10:04 BUY 0.00000001 10000.00000000 0.00010000

Dont get your point but fun then.
Activity: 248
Merit: 250
Could anyone open a buy order at 10 sat on Mintpal please?
Thanks in advance.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
hello with a ati 5970 2gb settings does not work, can give settings

Provide us with some more information. Be aware that this is a Scrypt-Jane coin with a Nfactor, with needs another miner than miners just for Scrypt..
Activity: 179
hello with a ati 5970 2gb settings does not work, can give settings
Pages:
Jump to: