Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] microCoin MRC - alcurEX - Scrypt-Jane - nFactor - page 26. (Read 374699 times)

Activity: 341
Merit: 250
Activity: 250
Buy wall is gone.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
One life. Live it.
I think there is an issue with https://www.mining-pool.co.uk/ - Time Since Last Block    4 hours 41 minutes 58 seconds

It looks like their crontab has problem. Just ask the owner to update the info.

It only affects the display, not the coin, so you do not need to worry.
Activity: 248
mrc.blocksolved.com is running stable, come here.
Activity: 600
Merit: 500
Maybe the hashrate on this pool is too low to find blocks regularly. If there were more miners it would find more blocks.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
I think there is an issue with https://www.mining-pool.co.uk/ - Time Since Last Block    4 hours 41 minutes 58 seconds
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
It's easy to search other coins Block Explorers, such as dogecoin, to confirm transactions.
How does the mrc's Block Explorer work?
How do I lookup an address to confirm a deposit?

Thanks!

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006
All block explorers dead?
Trying to figure out what happened with an transaction i sent that hasnt been recieved, seems both the explorers on OP page is not alive any more
Sorry my bad.
I start server and forgot start explorer wallet.
I will make autostart on future.
Explorer back online: http://microcoin.alcurex.info/block-explorer/

Thumbs up!

By the way MRC is third most profitable coin to mine at this moment  Tongue

Any news/update coming?
- Well, it's always good news when coin is working well Smiley
- Windows wallet (v2.1.1.3) is now compiled with OpenSSL 1.0.1g (Download from microcoin.alcurex.info page, not mandatory update)
- Soon we can open new marketplace for microCoin, also with USD.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006
Trying to figure out what happened with an transaction i sent that hasnt been recieved, seems both the explorers on OP page is not alive any more
Sorry my bad.
I start server and forgot start explorer wallet.
I will make autostart on future.
Explorer back online: http://microcoin.alcurex.info/block-explorer/
Activity: 462
You're right. 2014 is a year with lots of variances in crypto currency. People are worried about all the new coins. It will take time to clear the situation. There will be very good possibilities for cpu-miners with the next n-factors so that everyday users without much knowledge about configuring gpu mining-rigs also can take part of the network because the cpu-miner is very easy to configure.

Sorry, i don't want to spam this thread with generally expectations. I will restrain in future ;-)
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
Microcoin is still unknown. Even if price is low now, it's my favourite coin for all it's features and planned services. Many people may see it so if popularity gains. And you should know that the name is really important for people if they have to decide whether to trust in MRC or not - and therefore MRC has a big bonus because it's one of the best names for a coin ;-) I'm patient and i just want to say that the planned payment service is the main reason for me to see Microcoin different to all the other coins. Problems at block 310,000 showed us that there are really some people supporting the coin.

That's not an eulogium, i just wanted to give a neutral rating how other people could see the situation, too. I know there's still much to do.

I totally agree with you. I think the only reason why this coin isn't really popular at this moment, is because there are way too many coins already. And new ones are still developed each day.  The whole Crypto Community is just too small to make all these coins a success. 

However, time will tell which coins are solid. I think MicroCoin is part of it. As soon as people leave the shitcoins, MicroCoin will gain value again.
Microcoin is still unknown. Even if price is low now, it's my favourite coin for all it's features and planned services. Many people may see it so if popularity gains. And you should know that the name is really important for people if they have to decide whether to trust in MRC or not - and therefore MRC has a big bonus because it's one of the best names for a coin ;-) I'm patient and i just want to say that the planned payment service is the main reason for me to see Microcoin different to all the other coins. Problems at block 310,000 showed us that there are really some people supporting the coin.

That's not an eulogium, i just wanted to give a neutral rating how other people could see the situation, too. I know there's still much to do.
Activity: 448
electroneum.com
Still hanging on to a bunch of these. This coin planning on making a move anytime soon. I don't know why, but I have a feeling about this coin. I know ridiculous, I dont normally do this lol
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
microCoin [MRC] is on Europex : https://www.europex.eu/#!coin/btc/mrc
Only 0.12% exchange fee
Only 0.00002 BTC fee for instant BTC withdraw

Wallet is now upgraded to version v2.1.1.2.

Good to have another exchange for microcoin.

Exchange looks nice also, just you added too many coins too fast i think.
Many shitcoins and you definately need LTC markets for some coins.

Agree. In my opinion, you shouldn't add áll the coins. Just add the popular ones, and the ones that aren't on (many) exchanges yet.

However, thank you for adding MicroCoin Smiley.
Activity: 434
Only 0.12% exchange fee

Good to have another exchange for microcoin.

Exchange looks nice also, just you added too many coins too fast i think.
Many shitcoins and you definately need LTC markets for some coins.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Only 0.12% exchange fee

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
amazing growth. Good coin i am in.
legendary
Activity: 1536
Merit: 1005
MRC has been relisted on index of whattomine.com
Activity: 434
How about alcurEx marketing? Is the development stoping now?

Alcurex has its own thread where all your (stupid) questions are already answered.

If you r so fucking smart then u would have noticed that the thread is almost dead because of smart asses like u. please stfu if u have nothing to answer and don't scare away potential miners or traders.

Look here, i was smart enough to quote it for you  Wink
And no, i dont stfu, read was halibit has to say and my posts before, its basically the same, its also knwon as the truth, i will not stop telling it, you may decide to stop listen instead.

I finally got time to read alcurex topic, and I deside to inform all of you.
First of all, yes MCR is working with me already.

Right now we are making security auditing and changing what need to.
Even if we miss some "hole", most of coins will be in cold storage wallets.

"External coders" have still work to do with some trade calculations.
And we want change some things different way, so fee profits can handle more easy.
Small thinks, but seems to take own time.

Chart desingn is updated, please check if you like it.
Zoom levels we may change if needed.

Desing will be pretty much like it is now.
Header image will be only in index page.
Right side menu, will be as Doge/BTC item is now.

Please be patient. Market will open as soon as possible.
Then we can start running this together.

Again, big thanks for everyone who audit site with me on the demo launch.
I will inform you all the time, but only if I have something to say.
Pages:
Jump to: