Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] microCoin MRC - alcurEX - Scrypt-Jane - nFactor - page 38. (Read 374702 times)

ed0
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Can someone please explain what exactly happened to microcoin? I've not been following it recently.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
mrc.blocksolved.com was successfully updated to the new wallet version.

I am minning with 2*7950+ 1 7870  but I amgetting many errors per minute
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

I am started to think what the devs knew about this long time, and just instamined several btc. Why it takes 10 hours to fix and another 35 hours to mine? Very suspicious "mistake".
Kind of like how it is 'suspicious' when a newb puppet account appears with 10 posts so far and every one of them slamming MRC.  Agenda much??  LOL
I don't needed account, until devs f**ked up.
Again.

Yep, sounds right, you only need an account to whine or to complain. Devs have f**ked up? Its open source, everyone had much time to find this bug, you too, so you have f**cked up also.
Can you imagine to do other things with your account than whining or complaining? Helping people or making constructive proposals? No?

Thats the reason why this coin does not need you!
Thats also the reason why this community does not need you!

I wonder if anyone needs you.
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
mrc.blocksolved.com was successfully updated to the new wallet version.

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

I am started to think what the devs knew about this long time, and just instamined several btc. Why it takes 10 hours to fix and another 35 hours to mine? Very suspicious "mistake".
Kind of like how it is 'suspicious' when a newb puppet account appears with 10 posts so far and every one of them slamming MRC.  Agenda much??  LOL
haha
This just show how much we actually read coins sourcecode. Looks like no matter is it open or not.   Cheesy
Strange what devs don't read it also. Ctrl+C/CTRL+V  forever!

It's usual that those who notice flaws on systems first try to use them on an advantage themselves before reporting. However this bug isn't going to be a big problem. Profit is only very temporary and it's shared for all the miners. Here's a graph of the new reward situation.

http://i62.tinypic.com/357lzs0.png
Activity: 250

Kind of like how it is 'suspicious' when a newb puppet account appears with 10 posts so far and every one of them slamming MRC.  Agenda much??  LOL
haha
This just show how much we actually read coins sourcecode. Looks like no matter is it open or not.   Cheesy
Strange what devs don't read it also. Ctrl+C/CTRL+V  forever!
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006

Kind of like how it is 'suspicious' when a newb puppet account appears with 10 posts so far and every one of them slamming MRC.  Agenda much??  LOL
haha

Yes, i think this is exactly whats the ignore button was made for  Wink
MCR
Activity: 266
Now it just instamine coin for whales. I can make same amount what i am mined since february in 48 hours. Fair coin? Don't think so.

Everyone can mine this now and make coins, not only whales.
Your logic is wrong.....if you dont understand what i want to say:

get out of this coin and STFU, you NOOB.
You don't have ANY logic. There will be around 2,000,000,000 unwanted coins. And they will be dumped hard, because today and in next 35 hours many peoples join, just to dump. At 1 satoshi it just most profitable coin. And this price will not stay long.

Relax, calm down. Consider it's some promotion free from the dev. Anyway he didn't get anything at all. Miners get the price, whether they dump it or keep it, it's all up to them.
IMHO it's still better than many scam coin / premined coin out there. Look at the mess @ asiacoin. I still have 0.5BTC worth of AC I bought last day, now it is worthless. The dev made mistakes too. Important is that he recognizes it and fixes it.

The 35 hour transition time is unfortunate but necessary because we need all major exchanges and pools to update their wallet before the hard fork happens.

If some exchange were to have MRC markets open with the old wallet during hard fork would mean that some people had bought forked microCoins that don't exist.

This would create a big mess for the exchanges.

The reason we did not know about this mistake was that there was a specific calculation for the descending block rewards and we had thought that the calculation was correct.

Apparently it wasn't.

I don't needed account, until devs f**ked up.
Again.
legendary
Activity: 1148
what miner should we use? I really dont want to see the coi fail I have mined the firstmonth and holded since
legendary
Activity: 912

Activity: 364
Just to let you all know, i'm in the process of updating the wallets on the pool so your are safe to continue mining with us.

Thank you to MCR for the heads up.

Nut

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
One life. Live it.
Hello, everyone! The problem should be fixed now. Please update your wallet: http://www30.zippyshare.com/v/31003391/file.html

Coins will be mined at current rate of 310,000MRC until block #315,000 when the block reward will go back to its normal value of 9950MRC from which it will decrease at the rate of 0.01MRC per block.

This means that there will be around 35 hours of mining at current block rewards. This is necessary in order for the hard fork to succeed.
Pools and exchanges need to update their wallets before block #315,000 so we need the 35 hours of time.

You will not lose any coins and should still be able to transfer and mine coins at the current rate without any problems.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

If you have any further questions or input, I'll be glad to answer.

Thank you very much for this quick response! I have much more trust for this coin from now on.
Now it just instamine coin for whales. I can make same amount what i am mined since february in 48 hours. Fair coin? Don't think so.

You don't have ANY logic. There will be around 2,000,000,000 unwanted coins. And they will be dumped hard, because today and in next 35 hours many peoples join, just to dump. At 1 satoshi it just most profitable coin. And this price will not stay long.

Relax, calm down. Consider it's some promotion free from the dev. Anyway he didn't get anything at all. Miners get the price, whether they dump it or keep it, it's all up to them.
IMHO it's still better than many scam coin / premined coin out there. Look at the mess @ asiacoin. I still have 0.5BTC worth of AC I bought last day, now it is worthless. The dev made mistakes too. Important is that he recognizes it and fixes it.
Activity: 938

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006
I have only 3 computers online, because I moving Sad
legendary
Activity: 912
Hello, everyone! The problem should be fixed now. Please update your wallet: http://microcoin.alcurex.info/microCoin-qt_v2111.zip

Coins will be mined at current rate of 310,000MRC until block #315,000 when the block reward will go back to its normal value of 9950MRC from which it will decrease at the rate of 0.01MRC per block.

This means that there will be around 35 hours of mining at current block rewards. This is necessary in order for the hard fork to succeed.
Pools and exchanges need to update their wallets before block #315,000 so we need the 35 hours of time.

You will not lose any coins and should still be able to transfer and mine coins at the current rate without any problems.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

If you have any further questions or input, I'll be glad to answer.

Thanks Halibit!
Merit: 100

Lol you reading my thougths 99%  *shaking hand smile*  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: