Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] microCoin MRC - alcurEX - Scrypt-Jane - nFactor - page 37. (Read 374702 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
60 kh/s on YACminer  and 40 Kh/s on MRCminer - thats MAX what you can get from R280x card at this Nfactor rate...  and looks like result in coins almost the same in such cases.

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Oh damn read the news late.. I'm only getting 70kh/s per radeon 280x, can that be correct? Sad

That's damn too fast. What config do you have? I see people with around 50-60khs and they are happy. You sure you don't get any HW?

Whatnow?? i have like 40Khash on each of my 280X (Asus Matrix 280X!)
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Oh damn read the news late.. I'm only getting 70kh/s per radeon 280x, can that be correct? Sad

That's damn too fast. What config do you have? I see people with around 50-60khs and they are happy. You sure you don't get any HW?
Activity: 44
Merit: 0

I think it's normal ,  you'll get much less hashed under Scrypt-Jane - nFactor .
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
Activity: 938
500 blocks remaining!
lol yesterday there was like 64 pool workers at nut2pools, today POOL WORKERS: 294  Grin

yes tell me about it :-)

Yep, the news flies fast. Diff has 4 fold since yesterday. Only 520 blocks left ~ 4 hours mining. Have fun people. Funny to see is what happens after that. Anyway we only have 1.5bil MRCs more ~ 15BTC @ 1 sat price. And the dump from almost 40BTC yesterday @ mintpal (doesn't include others exchanges). So a lot of people who panic yesterday must  bite their lips now for selling too cheap.  Grin
Activity: 16
500 blocks remaining!
Activity: 300
4mnth old Miner :-)
lol yesterday there was like 64 pool workers at nut2pools, today POOL WORKERS: 294  Grin

yes tell me about it :-)
Activity: 235
MINING-POOL.CO.UK updated
Back to work

We had some interruption in the service, sorry for that.
Happy mining

_TheQueen74

long maintenance
all my gpu 8h lost power: -\
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
MINING-POOL.CO.UK updated
Back to work

We had some interruption in the service, sorry for that.
Happy mining

_TheQueen74

ECF
Activity: 42

http://www.ecoinfund.com/images/logo.jpg

Website | Twitter  | Bitcointalk

Hi,MicroCoin Community

We have added your coin to ECOINFUND vote list.(http://www.ecoinfund.com/vote
an effective vote will cost 10 ECFC; repeating vote are allowed; the Exchange Market will be open as soon as the voting reach 1000.!
ECFC is the fee share program launched by Ecoinfund. Ecoinfund will commit 50% of trade revenue to ECFC program. (highest on market ECFC Details)

Here the ways of getting ECFC:
1. buy the ECFC through our ECFC/BTC or ECFC/LTC market.
2. taking part into our GIVEAWAY.

Big ECFC GIVEAWAY before 10.May
Tweet this green text on your own twitter account then recive 20 ECFC;
ecoinfund.com |New Exchange,multi-language support,Earn 20 ECFC(fee shares) by every retweet before 10 May,don't miss the train!
Pls post your twitter link and Ecoinfund ID on https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annexchange-ecoinfundmulti-language-alt-coin-exchange-official-thread-501030 ,you will get 20 ECFC!

Happy trading !
I guess my coins will be worth a lot less now huh... incompetence ugh

I have no idea what your complaining about?? they are still worth market value of 1 satoshi, you can sell them all for 1 sat - there is still a 28BTC wall on Mintpal. Watch it last night from a 50BTC wall melted to 0 and then 20BTC wall and now up to 28BTC wall back on mintpal. There was a time when there was no buy order for awhile and most people feared it would be pulled off the exchange.

Your mrc is still worth the same, we still have the same mount of coins going to be minted. I think this was handled rather well, compared to other Coin.
Activity: 364
Pool updated - please check your miners are all running as expected.

Happy mining

Nut

Activity: 97
Merit: 10
I guess my coins will be worth a lot less now huh... incompetence ugh
Dammit even more people mining it now then before i went to sleep.  Cheesy

Those that sold at 1 now need to buy in at 2, im not selling any till it gets to 100.  Grin  Just remember MRC only has just over 1/4 coins minted so far. If you compare to Doge which is 3/4 minted all these extra coins are going to go to the miners anyways and it still less then the bonus 1million block coins in other Coins that multipools rape.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
PGP 9CB0902E
MRC, thanks for being on top of this so soon.
One question: the client shows OpenSSL 1.0.1e 11 Feb 2013

Do you think you could look into this too, when you have a moment?
heartbleed and all...
legendary
Activity: 1148
Can someone please explain what exactly happened to microcoin? I've not been following it recently.

to be short - mine MRC now asap. we will be rich   Grin

can anyone come to this thread and help a bit?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6528989

I have not mined since the first month and now I get HW errors, I did not have these in the beginning...
Can someone please explain what exactly happened to microcoin? I've not been following it recently.

There was a bug, its fixed, but block rewards are currently 30x higher than they should be.
Some hours to go, then things (and block rewards) will be back to normal  Grin

to be short - mine MRC now asap. we will be rich   Grin
Pages:
Jump to: