Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] microCoin MRC - alcurEX - Scrypt-Jane - nFactor - page 63. (Read 374702 times)

Activity: 248
Merit: 250
one way this coin can be saved is making it a strong POS coin imo... more people would buy if they new their stash could generate them more coinage. More incentive not to dump

I suppose that could work. It worked for mintcoin so I don't see why it won't work for microcoin. Though it would also help if there was a place where we could spend our microcoins... A currency is supposed to circulate. With microcoin, everyone is just hoarding because we can't really do much with our coins. Tough times...

Well that was the idea of AlcurEX but that still haven't happened.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
one way this coin can be saved is making it a strong POS coin imo... more people would buy if they new their stash could generate them more coinage. More incentive not to dump

I suppose that could work. It worked for mintcoin so I don't see why it won't work for microcoin. Though it would also help if there was a place where we could spend our microcoins... A currency is supposed to circulate. With microcoin, everyone is just hoarding because we can't really do much with our coins. Tough times...
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Activity: 56

https://i.imgur.com/aReX5UK.png

www.cryptokk.com

A new kind of market,
swap your altcoins,
on a safe and friendly exchange
for humans, less for sharks.
+ services,
45+ coins listed,
no pumps/dumps possible.
easy-to-use and suitable to all supports,
multi-lingual.

Official thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-cryptokkcom-exchange-market-services-70-coins-last-news-04-21-507303

Is now trading

http://www.cryptokk.com/gfx/coins/mrc.png

Swap your MRC with 49 other coins !

Activity: 509
Merit: 500
Can't upload avatar
This coin has:
*block explorer, but not abe explorer
*facebook, but it is just about bitcoin and not microcoin
*twitter&reddit, but it's not official and no link on first op post
*homepage, but it's just subdomain of alcurex
*shops/services, but just onest that are opened to get bounties from dev

doesn't have:
*paper wallet
*android wallet
*online wallet
*active dev
*any kind of advertising/promotion
*tip bot
*active community  Embarrassed
......and stay low profile didn't help either.

Block reward falling, N rising, and hashrate may go down as well - do you intend to include POS?

Anyway, if alcurex will start to operate someday and will have what they said ($ pair, debit card,..) it may actually survive. I still think most alts will die this year, and microcoin may be exception.
Activity: 600
Merit: 500
I really trust in MRC because it would be nice having alcurEX as an paypal alternative. That could make MRC even more popular than other crypto currency. All other coins don't give me such special services combined with a good scrypt-jane algorythm. MRC has everything but it needs more promotion and more care. Good things need time, but it should be done something soon. Please don't let it die. It's the right way and shows that somebody clearly considered a convincing product.

I want to use MRC in my daily life. But also I want to get rewarded a little bit for holding my coins. Then I'm ready supporting it for a few couple of years. I will buy more coins if i get fresh litecoins. It would be really nice if alcurEX starts with all leftover problems fixed. That would make a fair impression for the future.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
If Alcurex was to big of a bit to swallow then just work on the coin?

But no, devs just leave them both, with no reason, no updates!

You can only go off the low price and the decreasing supply of MRC for some sort of value, because the devs are adding 0 value atm.

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006
We know dev will not dump coins because he have no so many mined and there is no premining.

edit:
I have small buy order just waiting some one throw away coins with low price.
Also I'm ready to buy even more if price goes low.

I will support this coin 100% and I still waiting to get well profits.
But I know, altcoins are risky invest.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I'm really sad to see that MicroCoin project is going so down..i always trusted in you guys, as you know, i've never dumped a single microcoin and STILL holding my little share of 15M...but this is really sad guys. MRC started as one of the most innovative structured and fair project at his starting time in 10th january.
There was also a nice community behind...i still asking myself why DEVS left this coin support so alone and desperate. The only one still very active from the starting users is Halibit, which he has my full respect! But i think devs are really behaving bad, almost in the communication part of their project.
How can a project like ALCUREX ,financed by shareholders( investors), succeed if there is not public relationship care?

I've seen the MRC market growth and death from the start till now...maybe i'm regretting to not have sold at 230 Litoshi on poloniex..however i didn't cause my faith in you, and now i will hold a coin that has three exchange, bilions of MRC in sell orders, and no more a single buy order.

To someone all this could smell as a scam. I don't want to accuse you, just let you think about. How could we know that also devs dind't dumped their MRC?

I'm really sorry...but you as mrc gave me the passion to go and create a coin, that is really good and growing, following smthng i've learnt from you also, the name is KIMOCOIN KMC you can find some info here, and i would be glad if you would partecipate in our project, and maybe we could also in the future have some good collab with alcurex if thing will not continue to mess up.

Check our KMC thread and let think about us.. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annscryptadaptive-kmc-kimocoin-kimotocoin-5-exchanges-524216

Thanks to you all and good luck with MRC, i'll be following you anyway from the sideline.

Wink
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
this coin is going to be pumped  by daikoku

Who's daikoku?

He / or that group should have many BTC to pump This coin I guess, allthough I cant see the Total sell orders currently.
Activity: 779
Merit: 502
I jumped ship last night and dumped every mcr I mined over the last weeks. I loved the idea behind this coin. The name is very good, the distribution seemed very good and the launch were probably the best and fairest ever.

Why sell now? It would have been better to sell a few weeks back, but now is probably the last chance to get atleast some value back that is better spent investing in more promising coins.

The biggest problem with microcoin is the block rewards. When the block rewards fall, the hashrate will continue to fall (given constant price). When it's down to 10k block and descending there will not be much intensive for the miners to mine this coin. Low hashrate equals low security and the coin can then be attacked easily if someone wants to do that. An insecure coin cant be used in real life. Thats mainly why I dont see any future for mcr at this point.

Good luck to those of you still holding. Hope i am wrong!  Smiley
Activity: 22
Maybe we can do something to raise awareness about this coin? If we've invested in microcoin, then we should try to do something to raise awareness. I honestly think that the future for microcoin is grim...but that's only if we don't do anything about it. We can't just wait for the devs to magically do something to increase awareness about MRC.

Perhaps we can start off by marketing this coin? Make it appealing? In order to succeed, microcoin must offer something that other coins don't. Dogecoin, despite being a normal litecoin clone,managed to increase its value and popularity because of good marketing. People just love that Shiba Inu. The doge community always think of ideas to make dogecoin more popular. I suggest we start doing the same.

Perhaps we can start a fundraiser? Make a reddit tip bot? We need to do something!
Activity: 434
Well, it happens, i knew some dev's abandoned for a long time because of RL problems, for example not bad RAD coin, MRC is not abandoned - its progress just slow, and in crypto world it seems strange when people take coins seriously with legal entity registration, echange with innovations and team hiring etc...
I wish MRC success and stem startup difficulties.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
daikoku is getting to mrc  Shocked

Who?

Keep faith in this coin. One day it will be more worth than it is now Smiley.  Unfortunately many people don't have this trust and want to get rid of their coins, which makes the situation even worse.
Activity: 434
JanTenner you created you account recently and all your 15 posts was negative only about MRC, seems funny...
Activity: 133
Any idea why I can't mine solo?

My settings:
setx GPUMAXALLOCPERCENT 100
setx GPUUSESYNC_OBJECTS 1
microcoinminer.exe -o http://localhost:3232 -u abc -p 123 --scrypt --Nfmin 4 --Nfmax 30 --StartT 1389028879 -w 256 -g 2 -I 12 --thread-concurrency 16384 --lookup-gap 2 --expiry 10 --scan-time 1 --queue 0

Conf:
daemon=1
server=1
listen=1
rpcport=3232
rpcuser=abc
rpcpassword=123
rpcallowip=*
rpcconnect=*
addnode=84.251.34.142:3232
addnode=84.251.34.142:2232

pool mining works perfect, but it don't start solo mining with this settings Huh

Could you please tell me what pool you have working and what settings?

Like below. Mining at blocksolved with a 280x

microcoinminer.exe -o stratum+tcp://mrc.blocksolved.com:3310 -u abc -p 123 --scrypt --Nfmin 4 --Nfmax 30 --StartT 1389028879 -w 256 -g 2 -I 12 --thread-concurrency 16384 --lookup-gap 2 --expiry 10 --scan-time 1 --queue 0

But I haven't still figured out, why solo mining don't work Huh

Thanks, sorry I can't help with solo.
Activity: 238

My settings:
microcoinminer.exe -o http://localhost:3232 -u abc -p 123 --scrypt --Nfmin 4 --Nfmax 30 --StartT 1389028879 -w 256 -g 2 -I 12 --thread-concurrency 16384 --lookup-gap 2 --expiry 10 --scan-time 1 --queue 0

Conf:
daemon=1
server=1
listen=1
rpcport=3232
rpcuser=abc
rpcpassword=123
rpcallowip=*
rpcconnect=*

pool mining works perfect, but it don't start solo mining with this settings Huh

Like below. Mining at blocksolved with a 280x

microcoinminer.exe -o stratum+tcp://mrc.blocksolved.com:3310 -u abc -p 123 --scrypt --Nfmin 4 --Nfmax 30 --StartT 1389028879 -w 256 -g 2 -I 12 --thread-concurrency 16384 --lookup-gap 2 --expiry 10 --scan-time 1 --queue 0

But I haven't still figured out, why solo mining don't work Huh

My settings:

Conf:
daemon=1
server=1
listen=1
rpcport=3232
rpcuser=abc
rpcpassword=123
rpcallowip=*
rpcconnect=*

Activity: 238

My settings:

Conf:
daemon=1
server=1
listen=1
rpcport=3232
rpcuser=abc
rpcpassword=123
rpcallowip=*
rpcconnect=*

The miner keeps crashing on launch. I'm running
Code:
microCoinminer.exe -o stratum+tcp://mrc.blocksolved.com:3310 -u X.gpu0 -p X --scrypt --Nfmin 4 --Nfmax 30 --StartT 1389028879 --queue 0 --scan-time 2 --expiry 4
on windows 8 with 2 280x and a 5770.
Pages:
Jump to: