Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] microCoin MRC - alcurEX - Scrypt-Jane - nFactor - page 65. (Read 374702 times)

Activity: 123
Merit: 100
This coin will take off with the induction of alcurEX. I am gonna go buy me some.
Go ahead.
I personally switched to ExeCoin.
It's being well promoted and devs are quite active.
They are going to release Android wallet soon and it's on the top of Cryptsy voting list.
Apples and Oranges my friend. Diversify. I adhere to the unspoken rule of not promoting one coin on another coins thread. There are more than one good investment.

Completely agree with you.
That's why I stopped mining MRC. Kept all my coins for better times though.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
 since couple weeks it good time to buy, do you think that it could change? In next weeks it will be worse time to invest? heh I don't think so, but You are right - it's best time to buy so don't waste your time Wink
Activity: 248
Merit: 250
This coin will take off with the induction of alcurEX. I am gonna go buy me some.

Go ahead.
They are going to release Android wallet soon and it's on the top of Cryptsy voting list.

Apples and Oranges my friend. Diversify. I adhere to the unspoken rule of not promoting one coin on another coins thread. There are more than one good investment.

That's the spirit! I have mined a good amount of micros. I am holding a few other coins and mining something else right now but keeping an eye on the microcoin!
This coin has very high potential!
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

Go ahead.

Activity: 9
The only way to save this coin now is getting to the top voting list in cryptsy, with only 1btc ( 0,05 each of 20 ppl or even less if everyone really want to make it happen) then it will be the whole different situation. More people will know and research about MRC, along with it, if the devs can catch up with the opening of alcurex with such unique and promissing features, there will be real hope for this coin. But I think the most important thing now is the active of the devs, with real updates, disscussions, this will create trust to the holders of the coins and the community who want to adopt this coin. I'm sure that everyone think that the devs do not care about MRC anymore, despite the great support from halibit, who is not an official dev of MRC. And about alcurex, it is not appeared being developed professionally to me but a fresh team who are trying a tricky project. I hope you guys could spend more from the IPO to form a strong, talented dev team like mintpal's. Anyway, I really hope Alcurex team have done the best so far, with a successful launch soon.
Sorry for my Bad English..

Go ahead.
legendary
Activity: 938
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
If someone try to dump&pump this coin why doesn't he buy it now? it can't be lower than now... I can't understand it!

Soon the price will be so low, you can pump the coin if you have 5 litecoins!!

I don't hope that will ever be the fact. This coin doesn't deserve that.

It started together with VertCoin and I had to choose between those two. I choose for MicroCoin. If I had chosen VertCoin (now said), it would have made me some nice money.

But, i did choose for MicroCoin because I thought it had more potential..

you made the wrong choice but don't feel bad I did to  Undecided This coin has been very disappointing!!! I lost 80% of my investment on this crap mrc
Activity: 308
Thoroughly depressing.  Anybody want to hold this bag for me?
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
If someone try to dump&pump this coin why doesn't he buy it now? it can't be lower than now... I can't understand it!

I don't hope that will ever be the fact. This coin doesn't deserve that.

It started together with VertCoin and I had to choose between those two. I choose for MicroCoin. If I had chosen VertCoin (now said), it would have made me some nice money.

But, i did choose for MicroCoin because I thought it had more potential..
Activity: 509
Merit: 500
Can't upload avatar
I like tragicomedy, but this is not funny anymore.
Many of us wrote that this will happen; and unfortunately it did.
Save this poor thing!
If LTC drops a bit more, I'll put buy wall, but can't help more.

Wish you luck everybody and
legendary
Activity: 912
I think mircoCoin might need this  Cry

Activity: 588

Activity: 26
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006
Can someone convince me how this coin will possibly succeed? Every day that passes by, the more I realize how grim this coin's future is. The MRC community isn't so active, there are ZERO promotions, and all the hopes pin on an exchange. Answer me this: How can an exchange make MRC popular? There will be plenty of coins there. MRC will just be one of those coins...

EDIT: How do you guys plan to promote this coin? Can you tell us how at least?
There is future projects on alcurex.info where MRC is inside. Please check it.

We have other plans too.
If you want to know about projects and maybe join in and do something more than hold coins (which is important too), you are welcome to register dev forum on alcurex.info.
You can even open your own project, and if your project will need money support, alcurEX may release money for that.
Activity: 22
Can someone convince me how this coin will possibly succeed? Every day that passes by, the more I realize how grim this coin's future is. The MRC community isn't so active, there are ZERO promotions, and all the hopes pin on an exchange. Answer me this: How can an exchange make MRC popular? There will be plenty of coins there. MRC will just be one of those coins...

EDIT: How do you guys plan to promote this coin? Can you tell us how at least?
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006
I recently checked the current price (which I don't often to for coins which have - in my opinion - a future) and it made me quite sad.
My stash isn't really worth much anymore. The price should really increase again to make this a top altcoin Smiley MRC deserves that!

A coin doesn't deserve anything until it's widely accepted by traders and businesses and until it's promoted.
Have you seen anything like this with microcoin?
The idea was very good, but for some reason it wasn't implemented.

There was no premine or instamine on this coin, so dev or devs didn't have any interest to promote it.
They will be interested in promoting Alcurex.

We'll see if they are capable of creating good promotion.

Halibit, MCR, don't get me wrong, I don't blame you.
For you MRC coin is just a tool to run your alcurex business. One of many other coins.
I just don't see any benefits or reasons for you to promote MicroCoin.
We will promote microCoin.
I know, we are so late on alcurEX and microCoin promoting too.
You right we have no reason to get price up so we can dump premined coins like some other have.
Our reason to support microCoin is because we want to make payment system without premining.
MicroCoin is made for that purpose. This is why it have large volume in short time.
But after short time it will be hard mining.
and some one will hold that "easy mined" coins on future. No matter what price they are get it.

If some one are plan to hold coins, please remember this is open project to make any services, promoting etc  Wink
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
This could be the best coin that had the greatest potential that went nowhere so sad  Embarrassed
I recently checked the current price (which I don't often to for coins which have - in my opinion - a future) and it made me quite sad.
My stash isn't really worth much anymore. The price should really increase again to make this a top altcoin Smiley MRC deserves that!

A coin doesn't deserve anything until it's widely accepted by traders and businesses and until it's promoted.
Have you seen anything like this with microcoin?
The idea was very good, but for some reason it wasn't implemented.

There was no premine or instamine on this coin, so dev or devs didn't have any interest to promote it.
They will be interested in promoting Alcurex.

We'll see if they are capable of creating good promotion.

Halibit, MCR, don't get me wrong, I don't blame you.
For you MRC coin is just a tool to run your alcurex business. One of many other coins.
I just don't see any benefits or reasons for you to promote MicroCoin.
Activity: 559
https://twitter.com/Daikoku10Crypto

daikoku and co are in mrc, wow expect big highs soon
The same account tweeted about somethign HUGE coming to Stablecoin last month (tweets have since been deleted, I wonder why). That went nowhere. I'll believe it when I see it.
Pages:
Jump to: