Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] microCoin MRC - alcurEX - Scrypt-Jane - nFactor - page 66. (Read 374702 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
I recently checked the current price (which I don't often to for coins which have - in my opinion - a future) and it made me quite sad.

My stash isn't really worth much anymore. The price should really increase again to make this a top altcoin Smiley MRC deserves that!
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
https://twitter.com/Daikoku10Crypto

daikoku and co are in mrc, wow expect big highs soon

Who is daikoku?)
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
big things are about to happen with this coin, the time to buy is NOW

Basically you can't buy lower for now ;p
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Seriously, people speaking of dropping block rewards because omg, we need to wait another month before getting down to 10,000 coin blocks.

It's like all coins must be as blatantly scammy and mined as fast as possible these days.

Chill out, buy some cheap MRC, and watch it slowly rise.

well if you watched your coin value get destroyed because of its stupidly designed reward system wth would you say. This coins launched before Vert, and Ultra and would have emerged the leader but a lot of ppl were deterred from this coin because reward system. Now both VTC, UTC have gained way more popularity when it should have been MRC
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Thanks man. Good to know, I am sure I can get that with some tweeking settings.
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
I  can't seem to figure out the settings for my cards for mining this. I am getting about 15% Khash than with straight scrypt. That can't be normal. Or is it?

~20% is normal with the current N-factor.
legendary
I  can't seem to figure out the settings for my cards for mining this. I am getting about 15% Khash than with straight scrypt. That can't be normal. Or is it?
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Seriously, people speaking of dropping block rewards because omg, we need to wait another month before getting down to 10,000 coin blocks.

It's like all coins must be as blatantly scammy and mined as fast as possible these days.

Chill out, buy some cheap MRC, and watch it slowly rise.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006
No need to relaunch they just need to readjust the inflation and drop the block reward. When an order book gets cleared you know something is off with the reward system
I understand you have hurry to get profits, but if we manipulate block rewards without technical reason, I think it is not good at all.

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006
So, MRC is dead? This was it?
MCR is not a dead  Cheesy
But he can't manage project for a while.
I manage alcurEX project and microcoin is hard included in the project.

alcurex.info page have now online channel. http://alcurex.info/online-channel/
and if you are interest to know what happen on alcurEX,  you can register in developers forum http://alcurex.info/developers-forum/
No need to relaunch they just need to readjust the inflation and drop the block reward. When an order book gets cleared you know something is off with the reward system
legendary
Activity: 840
So, MRC is dead? This was it?
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Time for re-release

Microcoin version 2.0

now with marketing! and active DEV!

and also not 160K blocks
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
Well to be honest I'm pretty shock too when I see some whales decide to cash out at 1 satoshi. And 1 BILLION MRCs sell order at 2 sat.
What more important is the activity of the dev. Did he/they decide to abandon this great coin?

Now too many types of coins
Change a name change will become another
We have to pay for them
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
mrc is going to be pumped, their are rumors daikoku is pumping soon

Who is daikoku? Do you have his twitter or smt?
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041
Bitcoin is a bit**
LOL you funny  Grin  I had to screenshot it, because in few days you delete it
Cya later, man, MRC opening exchange day after tomorrow and you whining now? Looking pretty stupid.

Official company opening, brand new innovative exchange programmed - it takes time, and, damn i too lazy to explain, just  Grin Grin Grin

now you are looking pretty stupid with your laughter! All the 1 satoshi buy orders are gone, MRC will lose BTC market soon on Mintpal. On it's way to 1 litoshi!

Few days means not day later! So calm down, wait and then we ll see. But stop whining every day like a 5 yr old child (not especially you).
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
LOL you funny  Grin  I had to screenshot it, because in few days you delete it
Cya later, man, MRC opening exchange day after tomorrow and you whining now? Looking pretty stupid.

Official company opening, brand new innovative exchange programmed - it takes time, and, damn i too lazy to explain, just  Grin Grin Grin

now you are looking pretty stupid with your laughter! All the 1 satoshi buy orders are gone, MRC will lose BTC market soon on Mintpal. On it's way to 1 litoshi!
I don't get why the devs refuse to fix the inflation and drop it down to 1000 already. We are way past the fair distribution stage. We're on the who gives a f*ck how much millions of MRC I because their worth less and less every day stage. Fix the inflation rate to match demand right now god damn it.
Well to be honest I'm pretty shock too when I see some whales decide to cash out at 1 satoshi. And 1 BILLION MRCs sell order at 2 sat.
What more important is the activity of the dev. Did he/they decide to abandon this great coin?

Activity: 67
I trade other yes, but I don't hold coins over night. I don't trust any other coins so much.

Developers have to be on our exist deception and concealment
Confidence doesn't exist
Pages:
Jump to: