Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] microCoin MRC - alcurEX - Scrypt-Jane - nFactor - page 64. (Read 374702 times)

Activity: 795
Merit: 503
Opening MRC / BTC market was initially a mistake, because the MRC was about 2-3 Satoshi course, to some extent this iubivaet coin. Need to mintpal opened MRC / LTC.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Do You think that it's possible to rise from 0 to "the moon" ? ;p

I would like to because I have about 30mil MRC but I don't know what should happened to grow and get many buyers here to eat those big sell walls... It should be big amount of them  Grin

Doge also was at 20sat but 20sat is not 0 or 1 sat  Undecided I think that it just not gonna happened without any action from the outside.
legendary
Activity: 912
Merit: 1000
My process now is mine and each day sell 1/3 to 1/2 of what was mined even if I feel inside that todays price is garbage.  One thing to remember is that volume is an important metric.  When people only hoard it is just as bad for the coin as people who dump everything as low volume makes a coin look dead.  This of course is bounded by some common sense...I wouldn't sell at absurd low prices and I'd sell more if prices were absurdly high.  Wink
Activity: 10
When dogecoin was 20 satoshi, I stop mined and sold all. MRC looks like the similar situation. However, this time I still mining and buy more. If I am wrong, I just lost a little money, if I am right ... Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006
Just remember, I tried to rally the community to promote back around block 80k, and again around 130k, when things were looking up.  All you greedy bastards wanted to wait until after the rewards dropped, thinking that somehow the price would magically go up.  You hoarders did this to yourselves, and you brought my MRC value down with you. 

I told you so.  I don't want to say it, but I told you so.
Don't know others, but I don't sell any coins and I only buy if price drop hard.
But other way, I don't pump price as well.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006
In my opinion MRC now is a high risk investment and a long term investment. I don't see a soon rise of the value, but I do see the value increasing later on. Especially when the Scrypt ASICS will rule the market, many people will hop on an existing Scrypt Jane coin like this. 

I will keep all my MicroCoins and won't sell even 1. Let's see who laughs at the end. Sure, it might fail. But I'll take that risk Cheesy.
Me too. I will mine and hold.
I have only 400,000,000 mined/buyed but I waiting if can buy more as low as possible ofcourse. dump please.
Price is low but mining gives well amount, and right now all mining is bit a low.
Sure it's risky but... how about if all goes even ok.
cap is still tiny ~ 60,000$, so there is space for price.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Just remember, I tried to rally the community to promote back around block 80k, and again around 130k, when things were looking up.  All you greedy bastards wanted to wait until after the rewards dropped, thinking that somehow the price would magically go up.  You hoarders did this to yourselves, and you brought my MRC value down with you. 

I told you so.  I don't want to say it, but I told you so.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
In my opinion MRC now is a high risk investment and a long term investment. I don't see a soon rise of the value, but I do see the value increasing later on. Especially when the Scrypt ASICS will rule the market, many people will hop on an existing Scrypt Jane coin like this. 

I will keep all my MicroCoins and won't sell even 1. Let's see who laughs at the end. Sure, it might fail. But I'll take that risk Cheesy.
Activity: 795
Merit: 503
That's funny. Many people write - time to buy. But judging by the Exchange to buy especially no one wants. Who are trying to stimulate it to purchase? Smiley

Buy I'm not going to, but I mining MRC from the beginning and continue until. While mining goes - the coin will live. Therefore I invite all interested to pools.
legendary
Activity: 912
Merit: 1000
If the devs would make any kind of 'state of the union' type updates I'll bet price would have a decent rebound.  Their absence for teh past few weeks since the alcurex IPO ended is ridiculous.  Even if they are not scammers, it sure looks that way when things go silent.

The opening of Alcurex will have no impact on MRC price in the short term (ie months).  Look at DGC, it has a way larger community and after a 9 month wait for CryptoAve to open, the price merrily continued its dive downward the abyss without a second thought.  Best case is MRC is now a long term investment that is going to look ugly for a long time.

Definately a high risk investment now...that maybe has a high reward down the road.  Price is so cheap right now it makes sense to have some in your portfolio just in case.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
Activity: 134
some really fast scrypt asic miners are on their way. good luck to those who sold all their coins for 1 satoshi, I am going to sell all doge I have to buy mrc while its not too late to invest
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
time to buy

Worst investment mistake of your lifetime

The microcoin thread is read 108593 times and we have almost no miners left....

Investors wake up with nightmares about the wrong investing decision about MRC.

Everyone is selling, 1 satoshi buy orders gone, BTC/MRC poloniex closed. Mintpal BTC/MRC will be closed soon too, and you advise people to invest in a coin that is on critical life support for weeks already now.
No support from the DEV who is away, what happens if the blockchain gets stuck again?

Soon under 10 litoshi

I'm out too, R.I.P. MRC

You're out, we get it. Can you stop posting your negativity now or do you feel you need to somehow contribute to further downfall to vindicate your decision to bail?
Activity: 600
Merit: 500
Thank you for cheap coins! Cheesy I don't understand why you don't buy coins yourself if you want to bring price up and help the coin out of it's hole. If coin value is going up i will add 4 Radeon R9 270s to the network to support the hashrate. And don't forget that we are still in high reward phase. Stabilizing of the coins value can firstly be expected when block 310,000 is reached.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
time to buy

Worst investment mistake of your lifetime

The microcoin thread is read 108593 times and we have almost no miners left....

Investors wake up with nightmares about the wrong investing decision about MRC.

Everyone is selling, 1 satoshi buy orders gone, BTC/MRC poloniex closed. Mintpal BTC/MRC will be closed soon too, and you advise people to invest in a coin that is on critical life support for weeks already now.
No support from the DEV who is away, what happens if the blockchain gets stuck again?

Soon under 10 litoshi

I'm out too, R.I.P. MRC
Activity: 182
Someone can find my posts and quote me  Cheesy
where are thoose 17 BTC walls at 1 satoshi ?  Cool

"Developer have other issues atm"  lol.

R.I.P. MRC  Wink
Activity: 49
MRC/BTC pair gone at polo, great work everyone. This thread has become a book of condolences.

R.i.p mrc long term you will be...
Activity: 238
The only way to save this coin now is getting to the top voting list in cryptsy, with only 1btc ( 0,05 each of 20 ppl or even less if everyone really want to make it happen) then it will be the whole different situation.

Going on Cryptsy under these circumstances would be beneficial for the dumpers only.
As of now the coin doesn't have strong background or any project behind it, so on Cryptsy it would look like a pump-and-dump coin.

Let's wait for Alcurex launch and maybe other projects.

absolutely agree with that.

hope alcurex is doing well and maybe mcr can profit from that. but cryptsy under these circumstances would this coin completely destroy.
Activity: 123
The only way to save this coin now is getting to the top voting list in cryptsy, with only 1btc ( 0,05 each of 20 ppl or even less if everyone really want to make it happen) then it will be the whole different situation.

Going on Cryptsy under these circumstances would be beneficial for the dumpers only.
As of now the coin doesn't have strong background or any project behind it, so on Cryptsy it would look like a pump-and-dump coin.

Let's wait for Alcurex launch and maybe other projects.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
since couple weeks it good time to buy, do you think that it could change? In next weeks it will be worse time to invest? heh I don't think so, but You are right - it's best time to buy so don't waste your time Wink

tl;dr buy now!
Pages:
Jump to: