Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] microCoin MRC - alcurEX - Scrypt-Jane - nFactor - page 77. (Read 374702 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
It is nice to see MRC on the rise again, but I do prefer a slow down for a few days more to collect my 100mil MRCs Cheesy

I will not release any of my coins under 10X more.
We are just begin. Smiley

It is 4 satoshis already Sad My BTCs are still stuck at Cryptsy Sad I want to buy a few mils before it is out of my reach. Btw if MRC has enough interests it will go up to 100 satoshis, because we are on decreasing block rewards now. Not only it's harder to mine if diff goes up, it is more scarce given the nature of MRC's block rewards.

I believe MRC will raise alot.
but this one is more like small pump, and I quess if you put your buy order to 2 satoshi, you will get it.
There is still many miners, who don't realize this coin value on the future.

Some minke whale traders have recognized the coin and are playing around a litte bit.
Hard to say if we go to 1-2 satoshis again before alcurex kicks in.
I believe strongly in the coin, in the long run you will make more than a couple of bucks, regardless if you buy now at 2 or 4 satoshis.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
trading in the shadow's shadow
got 14M bought at the 3 and 4 sat level (before it went south 1-2 wks ago) as a mid term investment....think it will pay off this week! Mint levels?
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006
bought up my first 11.5 million mrc today.  hopefully my other orders get filled by weak sellers!

You are early wake. Welcome.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
bought up my first 11.5 million mrc today.  hopefully my other orders get filled by weak sellers!
Activity: 121
will it reach 500% to its current value when the exchange is open?  Roll Eyes

Smiley

15 to 20 satoshi?

maybe....  but not directly after alcurex launch... it will need a bit time...
i hope man, i wish more than that  Grin
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Activity: 61

Smiley

15 to 20 satoshi?

maybe....  but not directly after alcurex launch... it will need a bit time...
Activity: 61
its so good for my mood to see some more action on MRC ;-)

its getting a lil bit more popular....
Activity: 121

Smiley
legendary
It is nice to see MRC on the rise again, but I do prefer a slow down for a few days more to collect my 100mil MRCs Cheesy

It is 4 satoshis already Sad My BTCs are still stuck at Cryptsy Sad I want to buy a few mils before it is out of my reach. Btw if MRC has enough interests it will go up to 100 satoshis, because we are on decreasing block rewards now. Not only it's harder to mine if diff goes up, it is more scarce given the nature of MRC's block rewards.

I believe MRC will raise alot.
but this one is more like small pump, and I quess if you put your buy order to 2 satoshi, you will get it.
There is still many miners, who don't realize this coin value on the future.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

legendary

Activity: 938
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I am buying MRC.. if EXE can compare to VTC, certainly MRC compares well to EXE. (32 seconds instead of 45, ASIC resistant)

The doge like units also make it more psychologically practical to spend, and the design ensures more rarity at around the same time public interest gathers. The POS element in the wallet also indicates very positive changes in the future. Been buying and hoarding MRC for some time now. Way undervalued.

https://plus.google.com/+JamesClayton/posts/36G7H3QDfV2

Same here, glad I got some extra at 2 sat. MRC has to be the most undervalued coin at the moment.
legendary
Activity: 1470
cryptocollectorsclub.com
I am buying MRC.. if EXE can compare to VTC, certainly MRC compares well to EXE. (32 seconds instead of 45, ASIC resistant)

The doge like units also make it more psychologically practical to spend, and the design ensures more rarity at around the same time public interest gathers. The POS element in the wallet also indicates very positive changes in the future. Been buying and hoarding MRC for some time now. Way undervalued.

https://plus.google.com/+JamesClayton/posts/36G7H3QDfV2
Activity: 300
Merit: 250
4mnth old Miner :-)
mintpal 2 sat all gone  Cry

legendary
Activity: 840
What happend? Suddenly gained a little buy support?
Activity: 49
now we should all post like: To the MOONNN !  Grin Grin

No MRC people are serious people  Cheesy

to tha moon!
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
now we should all post like: To the MOONNN !  Grin Grin
Activity: 49
2 satos sell wall reducing on mint only 1 btc left and buy wall at 21 btc now

polo is doing nice aswell  Smiley