Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] microCoin MRC - alcurEX - Scrypt-Jane - nFactor - page 80. (Read 374702 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Mining is not profitable because of the high block rewards, just think when the block rewards were low mrc was trading at .00000450 and ppl thought that was a crap price well look at it now... I know this is a good buying opportunity and who ever got to buy at .00000025ltc was a lucky guy. I guess my only problem is that the more this coin inflates the less value my early mined coins become. I have a huge chunk of these coins, I guess that's why I am willing to actually sell real gear for this coin because services is what really matters when it all comes down to it
Yield does not depend on the number of coins in the block. Yield depends on the demand for the coin.

You can say that to yourself all you want but it does depend on reward produce V.S. demand. Their was some good buy support at 4-5 satoshi, and it was destroyed by profit miners. If the coin was not inflating so rapidly those buy wall would still be standing so yes it does matter. Think about the ppl who bought at 15 satoshi you think they be telling their friends to come and join our community?

Of course when there is an actual demand then limited supply helps pushing the price.... but lots of people thinks scarcity alone is a guarantee for a good price.. also the price people think a coin is actually worth makes me often laugh.... basically all alt-coins are nothing more or less then a number on your screen. If not enough people agree it's worth something it is worth Nothing.... If I take a crap in a pan, this is a unique piece of work and still worth shit.

Yeah, that's been the problem.  Everyone here has been silently mining in anticipation of a huge demand..  But nobody bothered to try to generate the demand.  Nobody has gone out and tried to tell the world why they should buy in. 
Activity: 140
trading in the shadow's shadow
Mining is not profitable because of the high block rewards, just think when the block rewards were low mrc was trading at .00000450 and ppl thought that was a crap price well look at it now... I know this is a good buying opportunity and who ever got to buy at .00000025ltc was a lucky guy. I guess my only problem is that the more this coin inflates the less value my early mined coins become. I have a huge chunk of these coins, I guess that's why I am willing to actually sell real gear for this coin because services is what really matters when it all comes down to it
Yield does not depend on the number of coins in the block. Yield depends on the demand for the coin.

You can say that to yourself all you want but it does depend on reward produce V.S. demand. Their was some good buy support at 4-5 satoshi, and it was destroyed by profit miners. If the coin was not inflating so rapidly those buy wall would still be standing so yes it does matter. Think about the ppl who bought at 15 satoshi you think they be telling their friends to come and join our community?

Of course when there is an actual demand then limited supply helps pushing the price.... but lots of people thinks scarcity alone is a guarantee for a good price.. also the price people think a coin is actually worth makes me often laugh.... basically all alt-coins are nothing more or less then a number on your screen. If not enough people agree it's worth something it is worth Nothing.... If I take a crap in a pan, this is a unique piece of work and still worth shit.
Activity: 182

QQ
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Guys, I have created a subreddit for microcoin a month ago, did anyone even bother to check? I've been busy with work lately and haven't had time to manage it or check back on this thread. I intended to make it prettier and more useful but I don't think it's worth it for 20 users at the moment. I'm sure there's more people right here patting themselves on the back about how the value is going to skyrocket out of the blue or discussing mining settings. Value rises only if value is transferred into microcoin, that means money or services. Those things come from a community of users but I'm sure you know that.

The link for people who skim
http://www.reddit.com/r/microcoin/
obviously
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Several of us like it and promote it in our Facebook group.

It is one of our long shot longer term holds.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/459085124197658/
Activity: 434
guys, remember that block reward has just started dropping..but in two weeks reward per block will be definitely low..but only mining diff and reward cannot increase the price themselves...we need good services, hopefully alcurex.com will help with this aspect of marketing.
However just try to put somw good words on the various trollbox: an example, yesterday i've made good propaganda and 5 ltc of buy were made..now if you look at sell orders LESS than 9 LTC would bring up price on chart from 60 to 90 almost..
Nobody has a few ltc or btc to invest on this? i would if i could have it now...just these days i ran out of money for this...i need to ait a week or so for my payday...so i'm losing a lot of cheap stuff!

I have bought up the price several times, but each time somebody just decides to dump 10x more.  I'm sitting on a ton of MRC that's now virtually worthless.  This focus on alcurex has really hurt this coin.

The coin is hurt? Really? Where has this thing "get rich quick" written over it? It was always said that it is a long term investment.
The impatient will be the only ones that will be hurt here.

Dude, just stop about the whole impatient bit.  I've been mining MRC since around block 40k.  It's consistently fallen in value since then, and I don't see anything that indicates it's going to rise in value.  I've lot quite a bit of money mining this instead of VTC, UTC, etc.  Don't act like financial interests are somehow beneath you -- with very few exceptions, we're all here to make money (literally and figuratively).  Even after block 160k, it's still falling in value, because it's not being promoted.  That's a fucking shame, and it's this community's fault. 

I have to stop telling you the truth? You may stop listen instead. Im in from before the beginning, participated in both starts, but i have only one little miner and i did not mine all the time just microcoin. Block rewards have turned, true, but this is not long ago and it will take some time to distribute the float in stronger hands. We have too few exchanges and services, but this is everything around the corner, so stop comp,laining and....be patient.

You're deluding yourself.  Worse, you're deluding other people reading this.  If you really want to help the coin, then convince everyone to remove any sell orders under 10 sat and see what happens.

It would be the wrong way not to shake the weak hands out.
Anyway, i have zero possibilities to really take influence on peoples orders in a sgnificant manner.
Guys if your interested in spending some MRC here is a few pics of a rig I'm selling. Willing to part out the GPU's and sell them separately Make an offer!!!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=510445.new#new
Nice rig V.
My only problem is I have no more fuse in my house.
I moving on May and if there is more fuses, I may be interest.
Why you sell? Mining is still profitable.

Well I finally got a reliable remailer for gridseeds so im going to be mining with those from now on, I'll post pics later. I did a private group buy with a 4 other friends where I live and it worked out great. I'm going to do a group buy here at the forum $195/unit. The minimum order is 200 units from gridseed, so lmk if you would be interested in that as well. I think i'll only be accepting a minimum amount of units against Microcoin though because of the low volume.

I would perhaps also be interested, but just read at fasbit that the minimum order quantity has raised to 1000.

When I paid for mine the min was 200, but I cant find the post that your talking about. All other group buys are still open at a 200 minimum, so im just assuming that nothing has changed. are you sure they are not selling 1k

Sorry, didnt read your buying from remailer.
My info came from a cryptostocks news, but they are buying from gridseed directly.
This is all due to poor promotion.  I tried and tried to convince this community to promote, but every time I got attacked for not being patient enough. 

What do you have or wanna make to promote the coin?
As long as you have nothing than thin air it will be a pump at best, rather than a real promotion.

Good and long term promotion takes some time, and we need something with substance here (Alcurex i.E.), not a pump.

Pay the crytpsy bribe, create a subreddit, etc.  The devs are not going to promote MRC on Alcurex if it's worth less than 1 sat by then.

Bribery? No!

Subreddit? Create and manage it, why do you complain someone else should do it?

Devs will not promote microcoin on alcurex? Simply untrue.
Dev should defiantly consider accelerating the reward drop maybe drops 200 every block instead of one. It looks obvious that some one is trying to kill the coin and the current miners are not like the early miners who actually care about MRC. Current miners are exploiting this opportunity to soak up all the mrc wealth and dump it... so sad, the devs should move to keep this coin alive perception matters in todays crypto world and no one wants to invest in something that's constantly losing value.

Seriously, all the new miners don't give a flying F*ck about this coin yet they profit the most off this coin.

Changing the rules after the coin is released is something dogecoin does, not microcoin.
I mine it from the beginning, im neither pissed nor scared.

Also there is always someone who buys the coin from the dumpers, i will see how they dump when the block rewards are going flat.
This is all due to poor promotion.  I tried and tried to convince this community to promote, but every time I got attacked for not being patient enough. 

As long as you have nothing than thin air it will be a pump at best, rather than a real promotion.

Good and long term promotion takes some time, and we need something with substance here (Alcurex i.E.), not a pump.

Pay the crytpsy bribe, create a subreddit, etc.  The devs are not going to promote MRC on Alcurex if it's worth less than 1 sat by then.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0

At the very least i agree with you, this coin need more promoting, or we will be stuck at the current price.

Activity: 121
Merit: 10
this coin is promoted  Cool Cool Cool
in my opinion

so buy while you can this thing gonna fly hard when the exchange establish!  Grin Grin
Activity: 795
Merit: 503
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
MRC will have its moment, i'm not worried. Takes a little longer than i expected.

Yeah, that's the current value.
Activity: 156
Guido
MRC will have its moment, i'm not worried. Takes a little longer than i expected.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006
just got my cheapest micros ever, 38 latoshi  Grin
Is microCoin decimal micoshi?

Nice Smiley

At least the price is stabilising at 40 Litoshi!  Grin Grin Looks like a good base  Tongue

Sorry couldn't resist you are all so serious, maybe invested too much money  Huh
Yes. It's funny how money makes serious  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
just got my cheapest micros ever, 38 latoshi  Grin
Is microCoin decimal micoshi?

Nice Smiley

At least the price is stabilising at 40 Litoshi!  Grin Grin Looks like a good base  Tongue

Sorry couldn't resist you are all so serious, maybe invested too much money  Huh
Pages:
Jump to: