Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] microCoin MRC - alcurEX - Scrypt-Jane - nFactor - page 75. (Read 374702 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Any news on the:

2014-03-14 14:00 Meeting on Estonia:  alcurEX – Profia Arvestuse OÜ & Profia Grupp OÜ
Agenda: AlcurEX Company registration, regulations, taxes

?

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Bought a load at 1 sat. Going to hold for a long time, hope it pays off Smiley.

you're a lucky guy.

i wish someone will fill my order on mintpal - currently waiting 7 days  Grin

same here
waiting for 8 days now, that my buy order @1 satoshi get filled  Grin
Activity: 224
Is anyone else experiencing a problem w/ the wallet? I'm running v1.1.1.0 and my wallet isn't syncing. I'm connected to the MRC network so idk what's wrong. Help me please.
What is version number if you open -Help-About microCoin- window?

microCoin V 1.1.1.1

It's now in-sync. It seems like the wallet just took much longer than usual to sync.

The green bar does not always show when the wallet syncs. In the lower right corner, next to the number of nodes you'll see it catch up with the blockchain.
Activity: 14
looks great,thanks.
Is anyone else experiencing a problem w/ the wallet? I'm running v1.1.1.0 and my wallet isn't syncing. I'm connected to the MRC network so idk what's wrong. Help me please.

microCoin V 1.1.1.1

It's now in-sync. It seems like the wallet just took much longer than usual to sync.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006
There should be v1.1.1.1.
If not, download new wallet.
Activity: 300
Merit: 250
4mnth old Miner :-)
i wish someone will fill my order on mintpal - currently waiting 7 days  Grin
Activity: 238
Bought a load at 1 sat. Going to hold for a long time, hope it pays off Smiley.
Activity: 434
Activity: 392
I noticed a couple go missing, can't remember the exact contents but I do remember that it was nothing noteworthy. Maybe someone just asked a question that no longer needed answering and so deleted it?
Activity: 123
Who is removing messages from this chain?
At least 3-5 messages have been deleted during last 15 hours.
Do you remember what they wrote?

Nope, I just noticed that my previous message number was decreased when I updated the page.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006

Do you remember what they wrote?

Activity: 29
Good Microcoin to all of you!!!

Could someone that is good with microcoin script could tell me how much kh is getting with a 7950 and what settings is using(core clock, memory clock,voltage), thanks a lot!!!
I'm getting at the moment 95kh at 889 on core ,1287 memory and 0.987 voltage using aprox. 120w on a card.
Also i'm getting like 100W consumption on a h81 pro btc+celeron1820+ssd, isn't that to much?
How could a reduce the wattage on the idle system ?

--scrypt --Nfmin 4 --Nfmax 30 --StartT 1389028879 --queue 0 --scan-time 2 --expiry 4 --thread-concurrency 16384 --intensity 12 --worksize 256 -g 2 --gpu-engine 889,889 --gpu-memclock 1287,1287

There are many questions but waiting for alcurex i think we could help each other to get better consumption and hash.

go go go Microcoin!!
We still need more votes at CoinedUp. Please add a comment.

EXEcoin was launched two weeks ago and it's already at CoinedUp.
Why are we so slow?

http://www.reddit.com/r/CoinedUp/comments/1xbqp0/please_add_mrc_to_your_exchange/?sort=new
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
It will still take another 50k blocks or so before microcoin is dilluted over enough users to create the conditions where microcoin, and alcurex will blast off, maybe a bit earlier as speculators and whales see the pressure rise.

just mine and hold, mrc will have its day at 50+  soon enough.
and be careful if your playing the double up game in the low satoshis to increase your holdings, there are whales watching the number and preparing to eat you up before they move this coin up.
Activity: 140
trading in the shadow's shadow
I am buying MRC.. if EXE can compare to VTC, certainly MRC compares well to EXE. (32 seconds instead of 45, ASIC resistant)

The doge like units also make it more psychologically practical to spend, and the design ensures more rarity at around the same time public interest gathers. The POS element in the wallet also indicates very positive changes in the future. Been buying and hoarding MRC for some time now. Way undervalued.

https://plus.google.com/+JamesClayton/posts/36G7H3QDfV2

Same here, glad I got some extra at 2 sat. MRC has to be the most undervalued coin at the moment.

I really think people with >10 mio mrc on mintpal should transfer some to poloniex to diversify and create a better environment at mintpal. It would be healthier for the coin to be on more exchanges. This giant btc-sellwalls look scary to investors.

http://imgur.com/RcrSM7s

This could be the time mrc finally gains some momentum, but if everybody cashes (visibly) out like that it may end as quickly. We've had a few of this pumps the last months, with no support they tend to decline fast.
got 14M and took down my sell wall down today.. hope that helps! This is indeed a very undervalued coin! We should follow MINT.

At least MRC scores high with 24hr volume changes in the coinmarketcap, so that may attract buyers
Activity: 434
Whats wrong with the mining'?? I only get rejected and '0' accepted shares

You must use the miner from the op, cgminer does not work with this coin.
Activity: 462
Hi, Im Bitcoin trader and crypto enthusiast.
Whats wrong with the mining'?? I only get rejected and '0' accepted shares
Pages:
Jump to: