Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] microCoin MRC - alcurEX - Scrypt-Jane - nFactor - page 73. (Read 374702 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 10
there are no more than 500 people mining this coin right now , 40 days later there will be 1/12 coins coming out dayly. that why I started mining at block 120000
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
People who say that MRC have fair start etc. everyone could jump in...Do You really think so? In 3-4 months, MRC will be mostly mined-out...So let's say in Q3-2015 someone look at this coin will say...."gosh, it was mined out within 4 months, 1,5 year ago,  all the early adopters made millions of this coin in such a short time, 10k is useless now"...Why would people invest in it??
apart from very high n-factor which will make it impossible to mine with gpu-s at some point...How do You think, would Bitcoin succeed if most of it was mined out within first 4 months and then only fraction of it? No..it would be dead...
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
My buy order at 1 takes ages to get filled up.  Sad
Activity: 97
Lol, did you ever read OP?
MRC is fair coin, giving enough time to mine it, its not one week pump coin, developers has unique plans about it, about new exchange also... Give up, sell it all, you will see later, who was right.

Well, one has to be completely dumb to sell a coin at the lowest price.

Every day somebody launches a coin with "good future".
Most of them do not succeed as we can see.

That's why we don't put all our money on zero. We spread the stakes among few coins.

Look at the market.
There is one easy exchangeable SHA256 coin - Bitcoin.
There also is a similar scrypt coin - Litecoin.

It's time for a n-scrypt coin to become widely used.
What coin can become the most popular among n-scrypt coins?

I reckon VTC, EXE and MRC.
So far I don't see any other big players.

Yes, about new wave, i vote for MRC and maybe DRK coin if they implement what they promised.

PS woot i already full member ))

Marketing in 2014 is more important than specs. Last year maybe specs mattered but doge proved that ppl will buy crap if its marketed correctly  Undecided
Activity: 68
alcurEX coin voting started.
https://cryptostocks.com/securities/90
Certainly Bitcoin, Litecoin and microCoin are already in.

ADD namecoin NMC No need to vote
 Sad
Activity: 434

Cool, I just minor shareholder, but it's pleasure to do and change something   Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
I hope you can hold and wait with your coins few weeks more.

I can wait even few months, I'm not hurry I just only imagine if it can move anywhere because everyone says that their coin is the best etc... Wink
I believe it too in MRC so I'm still in this idea and I am hodling Smiley

I just have moments of doubt of this everything when every day I look at mintpal and I see only 1 or sometimes 2 sat and this sooooooo low volume :/
Activity: 121
Normally coin dev make fast instamining and then give part of mined coins to the market and then pump coin..... and dump it in your face  Cheesy

We are making payment systems with microcoin and we are not interest about pump and dump games.
Of course some one can play like this also with microcoin, but without insta/premined coins and without our support.

I agree, MRC devs did a smart move making blocks with growing rewards.
That logic proves that coin was not created to just pump and dump.
im agree on this somewhat the coin value is still undervalue in current exchanges
Activity: 123
Normally coin dev make fast instamining and then give part of mined coins to the market and then pump coin..... and dump it in your face  Cheesy

We are making payment systems with microcoin and we are not interest about pump and dump games.
Of course some one can play like this also with microcoin, but without insta/premined coins and without our support.

I agree, MRC devs did a smart move making blocks with growing rewards.
That logic proves that coin was not created to just pump and dump.
MRC is fair coin, giving enough time to mine it, its not one week pump coin, developers has unique plans about it, about new exchange also... Give up, sell it all, you will see later, who was right.

That's why we don't put all our money on zero. We spread the stakes among few coins.

Look at the market.

Yes, about new wave, i vote for MRC and maybe DRK coin if they implement what they promised.

PS woot i already full member ))

Look at the market.

legendary
I don't wan't and I don't need to sell it now! I don't want lose any coin more...
I just fill so angry when I'm looking at this huge sell walls! Imagine how many BTC and how many new investors must buy it to take it down.

Why block rewards could help it? sorry but I'm new in this cryptoworld and not everything it's clear for me yet...
Miners don't sell so low if they get more less coins.

You need to remember, this coin is first and only coin which gives to everyone a change to jump in, when blockreward is still ingreasing.
This may confuse many miners to sell extremely low.

I hope you can hold and wait with your coins few weeks more.
legendary
I have 30mil and I've stopped mining few days ago..This coin have no future.
We have seen all stages....low price ---> high price (300 litoshi) when block reward was highest and now it will slowly decrease to 40...30....20 litoshi and then die...It might get pumped once/twice in the process, but that's about it...There is 0 advertisment..N-factor will keep increasing and at n12-13 it will be very hard to mine by gpu, almost impossible at n-14..block reward 10k so there won't be any point to mine it....I'm really happy that I sold 50% of my stash for 240-250, I only regret that I didn't sell the rest at 125 range...

If anyone ever makes decision to pump it, it will take months, cause all the weak hands has to sell their coins and it will take a while...there is also big risk that it will never happen, cause this coin doesn't have anything special apart from bugs in code (remember block 124k?)..

no matter what will happen..we have to forget about this coin for few months and pray for miracle cause there is no chance for short-term gains.... Wink the pump was few weeks back and is gone now...

I think micro will not die because it will have own exchange and services.
We are not so fast to make pump party and vote it in all exchanges, but there is serious plan for this coin.
Did you wrote that before, or was it another similar guy?
legendary
Activity: 912
Merit: 1000
So everything depends on alcurEX ?

you believe that it may rise even higher than 10sat when alcurEX will run?

sorry but I'm so angry and confused because I've lost a lot on this fuck*** shitcoins and MCR is my last hope to repair my losts and make some money... I've bought it at 3sat and now it's worth 1 - another lost :/
haha
Team making hard work and few weeks doesn't matter in case of success.
We have seen all stages....low price ---> high price (300 litoshi) when block reward was highest and now it will slowly decrease to 40...30....20 litoshi and then die...It might get pumped once/twice in the process, but that's about it...There is 0 advertisment..N-factor will keep increasing and at n12-13 it will be very hard to mine by gpu, almost impossible at n-14..block reward 10k so there won't be any point to mine it....I'm really happy that I sold 50% of my stash for 240-250, I only regret that I didn't sell the rest at 125 range...

If anyone ever makes decision to pump it, it will take months, cause all the weak hands has to sell their coins and it will take a while...there is also big risk that it will never happen, cause this coin doesn't have anything special apart from bugs in code (remember block 124k?)..

I agree with the post above, it'll take a lot of efforts to pump it.
I personally decided to switch to EXE coin - it's pretty much like Vertcoin with some bugs fixed and development team actively promotes it.
The price is quite low now before they hit Chinese markets (they managed to get to CoinedUp and other exchanges much faster than MRC).
So as of now I just buy it, it's even better than mining.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Yes,I have already update my wallet,thank you.
Activity: 182

no matter what will happen..we have to forget about this coin for few months and pray for miracle cause there is no chance for short-term gains.... Wink the pump was few weeks back and is gone now...
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
new low @ Microcoin volume

24 Hour Volume on mintpal: 0.221 BTC

keep up the good work!    Cry Cry
Pages:
Jump to: