Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] microCoin MRC - alcurEX - Scrypt-Jane - nFactor - page 95. (Read 374702 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
where is the Cryptsy vote link ?
Can't seem to be finding it.

https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes/

F**K Cryptsy, we waiting for Alcurex  Grin

Alcurex? Never heard of it before /shame.  Why do you think it's better than Cryptsy?

Edit: ah, just saw it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100

F**K Cryptsy, we waiting for Alcurex  Grin
Activity: 248
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
I think Cryptsy will bring MicroCoin to a higher level, as it has way more users than the exchanges on which MRC is listed yet.

And, we all want to see MRC succeed even more right? This coin deserves more for sure.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006
Before sending any BTC to cryptsy, take into account that crpytsy hasn't said anything about when and if the winner of the vote will be added to their market. Quote from UTC thread:
They are not 'picking' a coin. Its a 'tell us what you want' poll. Its clever what they have done really! They havent promised anything and are getting us to send them BTC.

That said, I can donate 0.04BTC, but we are going to need a lot more. UTC has almost 34k votes, right now that's 6.8BTC.
I don't actually like how craptsy do this voting, but if micro communiy want to do that, I'm in,
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Before sending any BTC to cryptsy, take into account that crpytsy hasn't said anything about when and if the winner of the vote will be added to their market. Quote from UTC thread:
They are not 'picking' a coin. Its a 'tell us what you want' poll. Its clever what they have done really! They havent promised anything and are getting us to send them BTC.

That said, I can donate 0.04BTC, but we are going to need a lot more. UTC has almost 34k votes, right now that's 6.8BTC.
legendary
Quote from: DjNorad on March 05, 2014, 11:33:23 PM
Quote from: halibit on March 05, 2014, 11:28:48 PM
Quote from: DjNorad on March 05, 2014, 11:17:21 PM
well... i'm almost sure, that we are not enough active supporters here to make enough "free" votes for MRC on cryptsy....

With only "free" votes we don't seem to have a chance.... if i have a look at the voting-list there...
You may right, we need to pay IF we want to get it on craptsy.

at actual voting-counts it would theoretically cost us 1.8 BTC to buy enough votes for Pos.1

Ok, lets do this. I pledge 0.2 btc.

I can give 0.1 for my actual budget.
I'm in with 0.1 BTC
*Balance = 0.4 BTC

Should we send all direct to the craptsy?
Activity: 210
I can give 0.1 for my actual budget.
legendary
Few hundred blocks and we will see what happen to block rewards  Roll Eyes

btw. This is most worst time to sell coins. I don't understand why some one do that now?
legendary
lol price on mrc is dropping hard on poloniex and now some one is continuously buying from himself over and over to make it look like there is actual volume on mrc. How sad when you have to produce fake buys just to boost volume charts
Why some one want to do that and loose money?
Silly think.
Activity: 184
Open an account at MRC / Publish here.

People will help you.

Personally, I will send.

We kept in the most difficult times and support.

http://mrc.coinsprofit.com/
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
lol price on mrc is dropping hard on poloniex and now some one is continuously buying from himself over and over to make it look like there is actual volume on mrc. How sad when you have to produce fake buys just to boost volume charts
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
well... i'm almost sure, that we are not enough active supporters here to make enough "free" votes for MRC on cryptsy....

With only "free" votes we don't seem to have a chance.... if i have a look at the voting-list there...
You may right, we need to pay IF we want to get it on craptsy.

at actual voting-counts it would theoretically cost us 1.8 BTC to buy enough votes for Pos.1
How much we can collect?
I can pay something if we deside to collect for Cryptsy vote.
But I know they will keep vote open and few days more and we will go to Cryptsy more easy.

I voted just now, but 59 votes at moment doesn't cut it indeed. Any ideas?

Vote if you haven't done so yet Smiley We cant let us beat by Flappy, Penguin, Pot coins come on  Grin
Activity: 184
It is at this good stabilization algorithm can not get the speed by definition.
Here is my bat file. I really 2 HD 7990.
However, the rate of more than 1.2 Mh/s.
Hope will help to determine your bottleneck Mining.

On the day of getting over one million MRC on the pool http://mrc.coinsprofit.com//

See -
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
microCoinminer.exe -o stratum+tcp://mrc.coinsprofit.com:3339 -u WORKERX.1 -p x --scrypt --Nfmin 4 --Nfmax 30 --StartT 1389028879 --queue 0 --scan-time 2 --expiry 4  --failover-only -w 512 --shaders 2048 -v 1 --thread-concurrency 8192,8192,8192,8192 --gpu-fan 100,100,100,100 --gpu-engine 950,950,950,950 --gpu-memclock 1200,1200,1200,1200 --temp-target 75,75,75,75 --temp-overheat 80,80,80,80 --lookup-gap 2 -g 2 --intensity 12,12,12,12,12 --disable-rejecting

This should help you.
Activity: 71
np, I just quoted it from a few pages back, thanks OP(s)
Activity: 436

The following settings is for my 7950 and gives me 295kh with scrypt-jane (MRC).
Code:
--Nfmin 4 --Nfmax 30 --StartT 1389028879 --queue 0 --scan-time 2 --expiry 4 --no-submit-stale -g 2 --thread-concurrency 8192 --gpu-memclock 1150 --gpu-engine 950 --intensity 12

Thanks for that. The -g 2 flag seemed to make the biggest difference.

Only getting 200Kh/s on each card, but the utility rate is up to 7/m from 0.4/m, so i'll leave it for a while and see how it goes.

Thanks again.
Hello guys! Please tell me how to properly configure the card HD 7950 on asus coin microCoin? I just issue a maximum of 240 kh / s, seen on screen that r9 290x issue megahesh 7-9. How to configure graphics card, please help ...
screenshot

The following settings is for my 7950 and gives me 295kh with scrypt-jane (MRC).
Code:
--Nfmin 4 --Nfmax 30 --StartT 1389028879 --queue 0 --scan-time 2 --expiry 4 --no-submit-stale -g 2 --thread-concurrency 8192 --gpu-memclock 1150 --gpu-engine 950 --intensity 12

try those settings or similar and see what you can get.
something is wrong with your bat I think. im getting about 186-200kh with R9270x depending on settings
Activity: 436
Hi. Decided to try mining this for a while & just hoping someone can tell me what sort of share acceptance rate I should expect?
I am using one of the sample .bat startup files included with the miner, and updated with my pool details.

Pool mining: nut2pools

2 x 7950 cards displaying 17.6Kh/s total when mining MRC

Miner Diff: 171K

I'm getting a utility rate of 0.4/m, so 1 share every 2 minutes.

Is this expected? Or is something wrong?

Thanks
Activity: 434
Its Ok,  cheapest prices before huge rise
Pages:
Jump to: