Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] microCoin MRC - alcurEX - Scrypt-Jane - nFactor - page 96. (Read 374702 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 10
yes we are way too quiet here. I don't see why people are trying to sell so cheap, ive been very tempted to dump my nxt and buy up as much MRC as I can for that reason and I really believe this coin has a future. oh well, someone is getting coins at a super good deal, just wish they wouldn't set so big of sell walls so cheap. seems like daytrading ( at least buying for say .00000002 then setting sell order at .00000003 to make a profit) is hurting a lot of coins right now by keeping their price down.
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
We can vote for MicroCoin to be added on Cryptsy, on Cryptsy now!
You can vote both free and paid.

Already voted.
Please vote here: http://www.reddit.com/r/CoinedUp/comments/1xbqp0/please_add_mrc_to_your_exchange/?sort=new
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
this boost thing is driving me nuts.  

i'm still trying to get this development environment up, so don't want to hype anything.  
MRC is a very attractive coin to develop for right now, but I keep running into wall after wall.
no pain no gain right?
Oh. I wish I can help you more.
Well, any way it is just boostlib libraries issue.
Cloud server is not reason for that. I have use same server provider.

Thanks for your help halibit, i'll try to digg some more.

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006

i'm still trying to get this development environment up, so don't want to hype anything.  
MRC is a very attractive coin to develop for right now, but I keep running into wall after wall.
no pain no gain right?
Oh. I wish I can help you more.
Well, any way it is just boostlib libraries issue.
Cloud server is not reason for that. I have use same server provider.
Activity: 219
Block solved still having issues?
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
It is pust request to git update. Just wait an hour and it will be accepted.
Then download it:
Code:
git clone https://github.com/microcoinsource/microcoin.git

Now there is microCoind in folder src.

Start service in microCoin/src folder:
Code:
./microCoind

Edit your conf file:
Code:
nano /root/.microCoin/microCoin.conf

and start again service in microCoin/src folder:
Code:
./microCoind

Hope this help you continue.
What service you are building for micro?
Or is it still secret  Tongue

Just tried it out , now i get this error:
Code:
./microCoind: error while loading shared libraries: libboost_system.so.1.48.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

no pain no gain right?
legendary
well... i'm almost sure, that we are not enough active supporters here to make enough "free" votes for MRC on cryptsy....

With only "free" votes we don't seem to have a chance.... if i have a look at the voting-list there...
You may right, we need to pay IF we want to get it on craptsy.

at actual voting-counts it would theoretically cost us 1.8 BTC to buy enough votes for Pos.1
How much we can collect?
I can pay something if we deside to collect for Cryptsy vote.
But I know they will keep vote open and few days more and we will go to Cryptsy more easy.
Activity: 61
Nice to see this coin alive again Smiley
Have been following it for long time.. still waiting when it catches Vert Cheesy

oh the coin is alive :-)  but the community is too quiet while mining ^^
2000 more blocks and reward start drop.

yeah and still at difficulty 2.7

--> MRC needs to get more attention....
legendary
Have been following it for long time.. still waiting when it catches Vert Cheesy

oh the coin is alive :-)  but the community is too quiet while mining ^^
2000 more blocks and reward start drop.
well... i'm almost sure, that we are not enough active supporters here to make enough "free" votes for MRC on cryptsy....

With only "free" votes we don't seem to have a chance.... if i have a look at the voting-list there...

at actual voting-counts it would theoretically cost us 1.8 BTC to buy enough votes for Pos.1

oh the coin is alive :-)  but the community is too quiet while mining ^^
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
legendary

legendary
Thanks for your update!

Could you give step-by-step instructions including config file for CPU mining - I've tried the setgenerate=true, but still no coin.

[/quote]
I'm afraid difficulty is way too high to get coins with few CPU miner.
But on later, when nFactor is drop GPU miners speed lower...
Could you give step-by-step instructions including config file for CPU mining - I've tried the setgenerate=true, but still no coin.

i doubt you will actually have a realistic chance to find a block with Solo-CPU-Mining while the Net-Hashrate is more den 400 MH/s.

(unless u have a pool of several hundred high end CPUs)

how much kH/s do you make with your CPU?

just my 2 cents....
Activity: 173
Hello everyone. I apologize for the lack of activity recently, so the least I can do is give a status update so you all know where we're going at right now.

First of all, microCoin is definitely not abandoned in any way. It has been stated many times that microCoin is a very long-term project.

You all might know that we are currently developing and will soon release alcurEX, which will be a major part in the future of microCoin development.
This is why we haven't been very active with other microCoin services.

The development of other services for microCoin will still continue after alcurEX is released and the leverage added.

It is in our plans to make sure microCoin is the main currency used in transfers and services within alcurEX so that people who come there to trade other currencies will also learn about microCoin.
Of course we will do this with the convenience and comfort of all users in mind.

Bounties and other payments for third-party developers will be back up once alcurEX is released and we get a clear view of what our funds and income is.
Remember that these all come from our personal funds so we have to be careful not to spend everything without first realizing how much our income and budget is.

Donations are always welcome, but don't feel obliged to do so.
We have enough funds for development, but we also need to see how much steady income we get so it can be decided how much can be realistically spent without making a loss and having to end third-party development.

Feel free to comment or ask anything. I will try my best to answer your questions.

Thanks for your update!

legendary

Voted.
So if we want micro in Craptsy, now we can do it.
Go give your vote on Cryptsy.
legendary
Thanks for that halibit.  

but after i got to this part.

Code:
make -f makefile.unix USE_UPNP=-

now i get a internal compiler error:

g++ -c -O2 -msse2 -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/root/microcoin/src -I/root/microcoin/src/obj -DUSE_IPV6=1 -DSCRYPT_KECCAK512 -DSCRYPT_CHACHA -DSCRYPT_CHOOSE_COMPILETIME -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/alert.d -o obj/alert.o alert.cpp
g++: internal compiler error: Killed (program cc1plus)
Please submit a full bug report,
with preprocessed source if appropriate.
See for instructions.
make: *** [obj/alert.o] Error 4

Sorry can't help you with that. I'm not so linux installer guru Sad
Is there any help if I compile and send microcoind to you?

I can try that, thanks dude.
i'm trying this thing out on a digital ocean droplet if that's any help.
hate to be stuck here and can't move forward.

It is pust request to git update. Just wait an hour and it will be accepted.
Then download it:
Code:
git clone https://github.com/microcoinsource/microcoin.git

Now there is microCoind in folder src.

Start service in microCoin/src folder:
Code:
./microCoind

Edit your conf file:
Code:
nano /root/.microCoin/microCoin.conf

and start again service in microCoin/src folder:
Code:
./microCoind

Hope this help you continue.
What service you are building for micro?
Or is it still secret  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!

Pages:
Jump to: