Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Microwallet.org - API + free faucet script, start your own faucet! - page 11. (Read 114809 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
How to add site on paytoshi ,what the fee
Hi hoop,

you can register here and then create a faucet with their premade script. If you have problems their support is simply great!

The good news is that they don't charge deposits with any fees.  Wink
Do i  need to use there  faucet script.

what is best free faucet script,and why?

Most services have a public library that wraps their API for you or they provide a ready-to-use faucet script.

If you are skilled enough you can roll your own solution otherwise just download the faucet script and follow the instructions. Make your choice...  Wink

ps this is true for Paytoshi, Microwallet, Faucetbox, ...
legendary
Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

Try FaucetBox(https://faucetbox.com/en/api) . Everything about migration is described in https://faucetbox.com/en/microwallet-migration.

Fees

We're taking a fee from every deposit. So if you deposit 0.01 BTC to your FaucetBOX account, your balance will show (if the fee is 5%) 0.0095 BTC.

We need this to cover network fees, which are required by protocol to send out the transactions

Currency name   Fee
Bitcoin          3%
Litecoin         2%
Dogecoin         2%
Peercoin         3%
Primecoin        3%

P.S. Why I suggested FaucetBox is because they have got many faucet owners, so users can reach withdraw limit easily.

~~MZ~~
good suggest, thank you but that high fee
legendary
Hi hoop,

you can register here and then create a faucet with their premade script. If you have problems their support is simply great!

Do i  need to use there  faucet script.

what is best free faucet script,and why?
Hi hoop,

Activity: 560
Merit: 509
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

Try FaucetBox(https://faucetbox.com/en/api) . Everything about migration is described in https://faucetbox.com/en/microwallet-migration.

Fees

We're taking a fee from every deposit. So if you deposit 0.01 BTC to your FaucetBOX account, your balance will show (if the fee is 5%) 0.0095 BTC.

We need this to cover network fees, which are required by protocol to send out the transactions

Currency name   Fee
Bitcoin          3%
Litecoin         2%
Dogecoin         2%
Peercoin         3%
Primecoin        3%

P.S. Why I suggested FaucetBox is because they have got many faucet owners, so users can reach withdraw limit easily.

~~MZ~~
legendary
Sorry guys, but I really don't understand why the majority still complain about Microwallet.

A few months back it was Microwallet or nothing.
Now we have other services we can rely to: more modern, fully-featured and with much better support. And by the way Land of Bitcoin is mostly a broken list right now.

I took a shot with Paytoshi for my faucet and I really recommend the service to everyone here who's complaining.

Simply move on...Do the change, you won't regret it...  Wink

I suggest FaucetBox. It is better than Paytoshi. The only problem here is about landofbitcoin. Roll Eyes

~~MZ~~
Sorry guys, but I really don't understand why the majority still complain about Microwallet.

A few months back it was Microwallet or nothing.
Now we have other services we can rely to: more modern, fully-featured and with much better support. And by the way Land of Bitcoin is mostly a broken list right now.

I took a shot with Paytoshi for my faucet and I really recommend the service to everyone here who's complaining.

Simply move on...Do the change, you won't regret it...  Wink
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Maybe he´s not with us anymore ...

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
no point on working, if he can't answer emails and the request of API.

just let it go dead. since faucetbox, paytosh are doing their work.

the only problem is the traffic we got from landofbitcoin.

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
He is not responding to support emails and new API requests but its not totally dead and still working.
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1267
In Memory of Zepher
You can try the whois emails, but that's about as far as it goes. He has whois protection enabled.

http://www.who.is/whois/microwallet.org
http://www.who.is/whois/landofbitcoin.com
The point is the lack of presence of the owner D=.

He can at least pass the service to someone administrate while he stay away . with that the service keeps aliveand he still keep getting money.

I have both PMed and mailed them but no response. My question may be weird : If only one person is behind it, is he/she dead? Anybody know his identity or know him outside internet? Huh

~~MZ~~
Microwallet is still working and for free for faucet owner. That the reason why I stay there. 
But indeed, its a shame.

The point is the lack of presence of the owner D=.

He can at least pass the service to someone administrate while he stay away . with that the service keeps aliveand he still keep getting money.
Activity: 206
Microwallet is still working and for free for faucet owner. That the reason why I stay there. 
But indeed, its a shame.
I suggest to you guys move to faucetbox or paytoshi .

The only good thing now of microwallet is the site land of bitcoin that is still the biggest in the community (talking about traffic).

its a shame a good service dies like this.
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1267
In Memory of Zepher
Its over 30 days I sent you e-mail to re-add my faucet to your rotator and still nothing!!!
The admin is gone, don't expect a reply for some time.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
Its over 30 days I sent you e-mail to re-add my faucet to your rotator and still nothing!!!
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Ask me anything if you have any problem
So you guys decided to not update and not support and just collecting money! I'm just saying dude, It wont last long ..

They're already losing plenty of people to FaucetBOX, just sayin'.
Of cos they are losing. The api key still we not get, already request a weeks
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
So you guys decided to not update and not support and just collecting money! I'm just saying dude, It wont last long ..

They're already losing plenty of people to FaucetBOX, just sayin'.
Pages:
Jump to: