Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Microwallet.org - API + free faucet script, start your own faucet! - page 12. (Read 114809 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
So you guys decided to not update and not support and just collecting money! I'm just saying dude, It wont last long ..
Activity: 952
Merit: 339
invest trade and gamble wisely
Does anyone got any answer from MW owner?

No reply at all ... I have been waiting for API key too long... so decide to migrate to FaucetBOX.

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Does anyone got any answer from MW owner?
Activity: 2
I just tried areyouahuman.com, but it's very slow to use from a user perspective.  It's almost as bad as confidentcaptcha (which http://jackpotfaucet.com/ uses).
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1267
In Memory of Zepher
I used to use minteye for my old faucet minifrij.pw. It worked pretty well, I made a little bit of money from it, nothing much though.
The earnings aren't massive, here's what I made from it (keep in mind my balance was reset a few times for an unknown reason):

There was the occasional bug, but it could be fixed by just refreshing the page.

You can also use http://areyouahuman.com/ if you want legibility, since it's just simple puzzles. Never tried it though, so I cannot vouch for it.
Activity: 206
i used minteye, but that is too easy to hack and I have decided to solvemedia. My payout then halved for the same number of users
Activity: 2
Are there any faucets still using this captcha? http://demo.minteye.com/Demos/TestSlider180.aspx
I remember seeing them a while back when I first discovered bitcoin and now that I'm ready to create my first faucet, I want to find one as an example.  I want to use MintEye because it has occasional ads inside the captchas which pays the site owners and Recaptcha and SolveMedia can serve illegible captchas if users fill out too many of them.
Activity: 39
very slow service , where is the owner  no support , how many day i need to wait to recive API key ?
I think you may give up and try Paytoshi or FaucetBox.

thank you mate i try faucetbox now
Wish microwallet all the best, but right now it seems a sinking boat.

Moved Shark Bitcoin yesterday, very satisfied with Paytoshi service and support!  Cool
Activity: 3
finally i got paid today.
Activity: 182
Cmon LandofBitcoin/MW owner. DOnt let your service die D+.
Activity: 25
very slow service , where is the owner  no support , how many day i need to wait to recive API key ?

thank you mate i try faucetbox now
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
I've been over the minimum limit for quite a few days too, and haven't gotten paid yet. I wouldn't think anything of it, except they say within 48 hours on the site (and it's been longer) and this isn't the first time it happened.

Still no pay for me too
Anyone received a payment from microwallet ?

Waiting for my payment more than a month  Embarrassed
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
I've been over the minimum limit for quite a few days too, and haven't gotten paid yet. I wouldn't think anything of it, except they say within 48 hours on the site (and it's been longer) and this isn't the first time it happened.

Still no pay for me too

Yes.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Still no pay for me too
Activity: 226
I finally received my payment.
Activity: 39
Activity: 12
or probably Mr. LOB here try to avoid the "Johoe" effect..
Activity: 25
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
is something wrong with microwallet? my friend said that she already got her payment while im not.. just asking..

Yes, the owner is absent, nowhere to be found.

Yeah really. But I had not been getting my microwallet payment, and I did today. So maybe they fixed it and the payments will be coming again, who knows?

Yeah, sometimes I get payments sometimes I don't, but usually I get my payments, (currently payment is working for me) also my deposits to my faucet (http://bitcoinshowers.com) is working fine, it gets deposited after 2 confirmations. I think Microwallet is fine.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
is something wrong with microwallet? my friend said that she already got her payment while im not.. just asking..

Yes, the owner is absent, nowhere to be found.

Yeah really. But I had not been getting my microwallet payment, and I did today. So maybe they fixed it and the payments will be coming again, who knows?
Pages:
Jump to: