Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Microwallet.org - API + free faucet script, start your own faucet! - page 2. (Read 114809 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
My deposits don't work either. I lost about 0.02  Undecided

I have switched to faucetbox.com, which I should have done a long time ago. Their migration is easy, all you have to do is upload a script to your root directory and input your faucetbox API key, and that's it. The 3% fee on deposits that faucetbox charges is somewhat annoying, but I guess it's worth it, they need sone money for their efforts.

it is very clear, and thank you also MakingMoneyHoney for your precisations.
I've tested faucetbox following your instructions, i've just to add the modification i did in the microwallet script also for the new one
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
My deposits don't work either. I lost about 0.02  Undecided

I have switched to faucetbox.com, which I should have done a long time ago. Their migration is easy, all you have to do is upload a script to your root directory and input your faucetbox API key, and that's it. The 3% fee on deposits that faucetbox charges is somewhat annoying, but I guess it's worth it, they need sone money for their efforts.

You should mention the API is automatic when you sign up, versus waiting for someone to email you one.

Also they get fees, but remember they're the ones figuring out when to send the money and actually sending the money to everyone so they have to pay fees then.

And as long as you don't have popups/malware crap, you can be listed on their site for free, and in their scanthebox rotator.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
My deposits don't work either. I lost about 0.02  Undecided

my faucet balance N/A from yesterday and i already have balance  Huh

I also have a positive balance, and my last deposit of 150.000 Satoshi never appears in the wallet balance.
Fortunately in that cause i just deposit a few amount.
Normally i deposit 0.02-0.05BTC
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
I would like to announce Microwallet.org. This is a Bitcoin micropayment cache designed for faucets.

Firstly, try out our example faucet which is using the Microwallet API:
http://microfaucet.microwallet.org/

So as a user:
- You don't have to do anything, you can use your Bitcoin address.
- When you receive bitcoins from a faucet, it stored temporarily in your Microwallet.org account (your account created automatically).
- Your stored bitcoins sent out *automatically* to your Bitcoin address as soon as you reach the withdrawal limit which is 0.00005800 BTC.
- You can't deposit or transfer, withdrawals are automatic and you can't stop them.

Information for faucet owners, we have a free API and a free faucet script:
https://www.microwallet.org/api

Basically, you can have your own faucet in minutes.
my faucet balance N/A from yesterday and i already have balance  Huh
Hi Microwallet,
my faucet doesn't work since 3 days.
I tried to refresh the API code, but i got always N/A to faucet balance and problem trying to send payment.
The script is your free php code.
Please take a look
http://www.chesimangia.it/microfaucet

I would say switch to FaucetBOX. You'd be in good company and the dev responds...

The creator of Microwallet has not logged in here for about 5 months, so I'm going to assume you aren't going to get a response from them here. Wink
Damn
Thank you,
i'm making a faucetbox testpage, when it will be ready i will change the script.
Hi Microwallet,
I tried to refresh the API code, but i got always N/A to faucet balance and problem trying to send payment.
Please take a look

I would say switch to FaucetBOX. You'd be in good company and the dev responds...

The creator of Microwallet has not logged in here for about 5 months, so I'm going to assume you aren't going to get a response from them here. Wink
Hi Microwallet,
Please take a look
Activity: 518
The payment, finally! I was even able to cash out from the LandOfBitcoin front page faucet to microwallet Smiley
Anyway this service is not getting better far too long. It's getting worse in fact.. Delays, faucets quality, no communication, etc. Time to make a final switch. But, well, still have to visit sometimes untill all referrals quit as well. Only dust, but don't want to leave it for them Tongue

pretty much. Already working on the switch to Faucetbox or Xapo, anyone got recommendations? I like Faucetbox because more people use it, but Xapo seems to be growing pretty quickly and to my knowledge I've heard they are free? Hard to argue with free  Tongue

or maybe paytoshi....thoughts anyone??

I tried all of them and can say that I like Faucetbox the most. Paytoshi is a little low on faucets isn't it? Well it might improve, but for now Faucetbox pays the most and you go on and on and on and the payments are quite good. Don't know about Xapo though, I only know I don't like their wallet with all the phone numbers and docs required Undecided And if you're going to send from Xapo online wallet to your Bitcoin Core anyway then why even bother and you'll save time and coins for transfers Wink
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
The payment, finally! I was even able to cash out from the LandOfBitcoin front page faucet to microwallet Smiley
Anyway this service is not getting better far too long. It's getting worse in fact.. Delays, faucets quality, no communication, etc. Time to make a final switch. But, well, still have to visit sometimes untill all referrals quit as well. Only dust, but don't want to leave it for them Tongue

pretty much. Already working on the switch to Faucetbox or Xapo, anyone got recommendations? I like Faucetbox because more people use it, but Xapo seems to be growing pretty quickly and to my knowledge I've heard they are free? Hard to argue with free  Tongue

or maybe paytoshi....thoughts anyone??
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1768
Jepp, today i received my payment. Thank you, Admin!  Cheesy

But waiting over one month is a little bit too long.  Cry
Activity: 616
Well, I poked it and it didn´t move. Otherwise, didn´t check for vital signs. Not sure if it´s dead yet, but at least it hadn´t started to smell noticeably. Maybe it´s just hibernating and will wake up soon. Good luck, g

I guess it finally woke up and sent me some dust, LOL. It´s the same old story, they´re very, very slow but always seem to pay in the end. Good luck, g
Activity: 896
Merit: 527
₿₿₿₿₿₿₿
Now I am starting to get worried too Tongue
It always took long, but now it's a bit too long already, especially when people are talking about it here and no reaction from admin. And more: I see many faucets changing payment method from microwallet to faucetbox - like scratchforsatosies  faucet or smth, there are others also.
And even more: almost all newest biggest paying faucets are NOT on microwallet. So even if they start paying, future is not bright for it. But then again - what do they care Grin

Ya think? The owner hasn't even bother to log in here since November of last year (5 months ago)...

Maybe he doesn't use that account anymore, but he was certainly paying until about a month ago. Whatever... I was saving there to buy some shitcoins. I didn't even knew it was the same guy at land of bitcoin and microwallet btw Cheesy I just thought they like each others website cause they both don't give a shit Grin
Yes, it's the same owner. LandOfBitcoin used to be #1 Bitcoin faucet.
It always took long, but now it's a bit too long already, especially when people are talking about it here and no reaction from admin. And more: I see many faucets changing payment method from microwallet to faucetbox - like scratchforsatosies  faucet or smth, there are others also.
And even more: almost all newest biggest paying faucets are NOT on microwallet. So even if they start paying, future is not bright for it. But then again - what do they care Grin

Ya think? The owner hasn't even bother to log in here since November of last year (5 months ago)...

Maybe he doesn't use that account anymore, but he was certainly paying until about a month ago. Whatever... I was saving there to buy some shitcoins. I didn't even knew it was the same guy at land of bitcoin and microwallet btw Cheesy I just thought they like each others website cause they both don't give a shit Grin
It always took long, but now it's a bit too long already, especially when people are talking about it here and no reaction from admin. And more: I see many faucets changing payment method from microwallet to faucetbox - like scratchforsatosies  faucet or smth, there are others also.

legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1768
Hmmm.. over 1 Month no paymend.
I think it is dead.  Cry

That's pity!
They always pay, but rarely on time, so don't worry. Anyway is that an amount to be worried about? Roll Eyes
Activity: 616
Well, I poked it and it didn´t move. Otherwise, didn´t check for vital signs. Not sure if it´s dead yet, but at least it hadn´t started to smell noticeably. Maybe it´s just hibernating and will wake up soon. Good luck, g
Pages:
Jump to: