Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Microwallet.org - API + free faucet script, start your own faucet! - page 3. (Read 114809 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 527
₿₿₿₿₿₿₿
Yes, it takes a long time, but I still get paid.
Thanks for letting me know. I was avoiding using Microwallet-powered sites because of these "rumors", but if they pay, that's another story.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Microwallet.org is dead, isn't it?

RIP Microwallet.. I guess there not much business in bitcoin.

Microwallet isn't dead, it's just that the owner has lost interest in the project, so he doesn't check it as often as he did before. He does check sometimes, so I wouldn't call it dead yet, maybe dying, but not dead.
Do you still get paid?

Yes, it takes a long time, but I still get paid.
Activity: 896
Merit: 527
₿₿₿₿₿₿₿

Microwallet isn't dead, it's just that the owner has lost interest in the project, so he doesn't check it as often as he did before. He does check sometimes, so I wouldn't call it dead yet, maybe dying, but not dead.
Do you still get paid?
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Activity: 1
I'm also still waiting for my payment  Angry

For all these waiting on their payments: Use ePay.info - it's in Beta,
the rewards are very generous (in contrast to other services) and you'll get paid.

Activity: 122
Merit: 100
Yo YO
Isn´t it time to start a special scam announcement thread here ? It´s pointless for people to waste time on faucets using this service and even more pointless to send this crap more coin.

you are right bro...they are too lazy now
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Isn´t it time to start a special scam announcement thread here ? It´s pointless for people to waste time on faucets using this service and even more pointless to send this crap more coin.

Activity: 80

All pending balances will be processed today, thanks for the patience. After that some changes will be added.

I sent two mails to microwallet, but no replay.
I didn't recieved my payment after 14+ days.

Conclusion - Microwallet has stopped paying, and now all looks like another scum sites.
Activity: 73

All pending balances will be processed today, thanks for the patience. After that some changes will be added.
[/quote]
i hope i get paid today...
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Is there a chanche to have any upgrade of the free faucet script?
Well, they said:

--All pending balances will be processed in the next 2 days or sooner. (2015-03-31)--

so if nothing materializes from them soon it´s probably time to start measuring out a coffin for this operation...

Activity: 122
Merit: 100
Yo YO
finely received the payment after long waiting  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 26
I started testing Xapo's faucet script and looks good to pay users via email or via address (on or off blockchain).

Here's a easy script with instructions:
https://github.com/chipshotDEV/Faucet-Builder/blob/master/Buildingyourfaucet.pdf
Well, I haven´t used the faucets since last year and remember that microwallet was sometimes slow and sloppy in paying back then . So, it´s probably just business as usual. Wouldn´t worry too much.
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1267
In Memory of Zepher
Payment just received, but with two weeks late
99% certain these are shill accounts trying to prolong the scam.
Well, you're not very good at determining things.

He stopped paying...
In had been attending for 10 days!
Threshold exceeded by 18 days and the payment has not arrived yet!! Angry
Is it scam?!? Huh
...threshold reached by 20 days!! Undecided
My last payment was send 18 days ago!!! Angry
Microwallet is SCAM? Huh

Now, I don't know about you Sherlock, but if I was a shill account I wouldn't call the service I was shilling for a scam.
Activity: 15

Payment received, at long last... looks like all the time, they're not scammers, they're just too lazy  Roll Eyes Grin

Likely story, But if that's the case than your the only two people out of hundreds who got paid.

99% certain these are shill accounts trying to prolong the scam.

Faucet owners be ware, do not deposit to microwallet, neither you nor your patrons will get the bitcoin back.
Activity: 23
Payment received, at long last... looks like all the time, they're not scammers, they're just too lazy  Roll Eyes Grin
legendary
Activity: 1273
Merit: 1004
Pages:
Jump to: