Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Microwallet.org - API + free faucet script, start your own faucet! - page 5. (Read 114809 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Microwallet does pay whenever they feel like it.

Problem is they tell people it will be processed in 48 hours.

This flaw is now seems to be exploited.

Faucet owners like myself receive emails that our websites are listed as scam and that we should move to FaucetBox.

It seems likely they are behind this slandering themselves.

I don't want anything to do with it and will be closing down my faucets.

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Threshold exceeded by 18 days and the payment has not arrived yet!! Angry
Is it scam?!? Huh

on their website they state that: Processing the withdrawal rarely takes more than 48 hours. Don't send email about it unless you did not receive it within 7 days.
i don't think it is a scam, it pays a long time already and from my personal experience i can say that the only problem is that they often ignore even that 7 days term, i got paid like after 20 days or smth after reaching the minimum amount for payment. and i didn't even wrote to their support, it seems like they pay whenever they feel like it Smiley Smiley but they pay, don't worry, i think they are busy with other things and checking this matter only once in a while  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1273
Merit: 1004
Threshold exceeded by 18 days and the payment has not arrived yet!! Angry
Is it scam?!? Huh
legendary
Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
He's always paying maybe delay but paying   
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
Does microwallet still payout?

Yes, they do. Takes a bit longer sometimes though, as microwallet does it manually, they don't use an automated system.

Then they should not lie on their website and say that payments are usually processed within 48 hours, and rarely may take up to seven days.
They took almost a month to pay me (this has happened several times, so not a one time error) after about 7 unanswered emails (not harassing and spaced days apart) . This is not how to run a business. Now that I have my funds, I will never do business with Microwallet again.

I commented on this type of business practice on another post, and people seemed to be okay with it.

Is it okay to provide terrible service when using Bitcoin? If so, you can kiss Bit[Suspicious link removed]dbye eventually. If you had $1.00 in fiat money in your bank account, and they refused to pay you for almost a month, and refused to communicate with you as to why, would you keep banking with them?

They take around 10 days to process payments for me but I'm still with them for now.Even they suck.
Activity: 21
Does microwallet still payout?

Yes, they do. Takes a bit longer sometimes though, as microwallet does it manually, they don't use an automated system.

Then they should not lie on their website and say that payments are usually processed within 48 hours, and rarely may take up to seven days.
They took almost a month to pay me (this has happened several times, so not a one time error) after about 7 unanswered emails (not harassing and spaced days apart) . This is not how to run a business. Now that I have my funds, I will never do business with Microwallet again.

I commented on this type of business practice on another post, and people seemed to be okay with it.

Is it okay to provide terrible service when using Bitcoin? If so, you can kiss Bit[Suspicious link removed]dbye eventually. If you had $1.00 in fiat money in your bank account, and they refused to pay you for almost a month, and refused to communicate with you as to why, would you keep banking with them?

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Personal Text Space Not For Sale
Hmm.. this MircoWallet thread reached 1000 Posts. Will the owner be back because of this new milestone?
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
1 btc a month is not really worth it tbh,but his MW should be way more profitable
with all the % from deposits and withdrawals and skin sales etc.
If I got 1BTC a month from running a faucet list/rotator and making withdrawals once a week from my service, I certainly wouldn't be complaining.

I agree, its easy to assume he made more on ads alone not including the fees for deposit and withdraw
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1267
In Memory of Zepher
1 btc a month is not really worth it tbh,but his MW should be way more profitable
If I got 1BTC a month from running a faucet list/rotator and making withdrawals once a week from my service, I certainly wouldn't be complaining.
Activity: 994
Merit: 500

It wouldnt cost much to keep what he had going up and running. The code was written and hardly any maintenance needed. The real thing would be providing updates and what not.
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106
legendary
In Memory of Zepher
I don't understand why admin abandoned the project.He was the first and monopolised the market of free bitcoin faucets.Probably his profit wasn't good enough or he is planning a better one? 
Because he is busy/lazy. From LandOfBitcoin and this he was making about 1BTC a month I believe, and he just gave it up.
Activity: 28
I don't understand why admin abandoned the project.He was the first and monopolised the market of free bitcoin faucets.Probably his profit wasn't good enough or he is planning a better one? 
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Raphael M
Microwallet still pays ,just recieved my payment (6 days after reaching minimal withdrawal)
Yeah it pays, just take a lot of time.
My payments sometimes takes 1-2 weeks.

It's good that it still pays but wait that much is boring!
Probably I'll remove it from my faucets soon.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 28
Microwallet still pays ,just recieved my payment (6 days after reaching minimal withdrawal)
legendary
In Memory of Zepher
How do you verify email here? Registered and requested API key but it says i need to verify email first but have received nothing.
You can't get an API key from here, use http://faucetbox.com or http://paytoshi.org
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
How do you verify email here? Registered and requested API key but it says i need to verify email first but have received nothing.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Today in the morning I received payout from MW

I wonder why he doesn't check microwallet and landofbitcoin anymore. He could be making around $300 or more a day, considering the amount of traffic he has. If he does the payouts manually, that means he is still checking all of this. Why doesn't he check his email to include other faucets in his rotator? I would like mine to be added. Anyone have some kind of clever way to contact him?
legendary
Activity: 1288
Today in the morning I received payout from MW
Activity: 5
I would like to announce Microwallet.org. This is a Bitcoin micropayment cache designed for faucets.

Firstly, try out our example faucet which is using the Microwallet API:
http://microfaucet.microwallet.org/

So as a user:
- You don't have to do anything, you can use your Bitcoin address.
- When you receive bitcoins from a faucet, it stored temporarily in your Microwallet.org account (your account created automatically).
- Your stored bitcoins sent out *automatically* to your Bitcoin address as soon as you reach the withdrawal limit which is 0.00005800 BTC.
- You can't deposit or transfer, withdrawals are automatic and you can't stop them.

Information for faucet owners, we have a free API and a free faucet script:
https://www.microwallet.org/api

Basically, you can have your own faucet in minutes.

I accept the http://easybitco.com/ to exchange the designer of you pro and boot the api
Pages:
Jump to: