Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Microwallet.org - API + free faucet script, start your own faucet! - page 35. (Read 114809 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
💰💰💰💰
Same problem, API not working. Any temporary fix yet?
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
I think problem is in the microfaucet script because microwallet API keys works and still can get the balance directly through
Code:
https://www.microwallet.org/api/v1/balance?api_key=

please any developer can fix the bug of faucet template at www.freebitcoinfaucet.org
copper member
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Anyone tell me ! Micro is still pay for member HuhHuh  Kiss
Activity: 206
Hi,

my three sites still working.
A new API is still not an option, but I hope we get a statement soon
Activity: 75
Cryptocurrency Advocate
Hi there,

we are operating www.pinktussy.com and www.mezzacap.com and both sites are still not working because the API doesn't work. We've contacted the guys from microwallet.org but got no answer yet.

I am pretty sure that they are very busy anyway with repairing the DDoS but they should inform about the situation. A lot of people depend on them - faucet sites are not working, referal systems are out of order (at least for the microwallet faucets). In one word - a large part of the ecosphere is down.

I think it would be a good idea if @landofbicoin would drop a few words here and we all know a bit more, thx in advance.

Cheers Smiley Bluechipper
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1079

Any one How to Fix the API problem any Method. API is not working many faucets. Except some of them

Yes, API is not working in some of the highest paying faucets Sad

Any one How to Fix the API problem any Method. API is not working many faucets. Except some of them
Activity: 182
the problem is that now everyone will start to migrate. the worst is to where?
Activity: 580
Merit: 500
Site is up but api does seem to work
legendary
Activity: 1273
Merit: 1004
Microwallet will be closing down soon?

Dear valued Player,

We have received notification that the microwallet service will be closing down soon. This is sad news as this has been an important service for ours and many other faucets.

However, you will be pleased to hear that CoinGamez.com will continue as normal!!

Even before this announcement we have already started development of a new, improved payout system for CoinGamez.com which will mean free, weekly payments direct to your bitcoin wallet. We will keep you informed of the progress of this and we hope to have it up and running in the next few weeks!

Many thanks for continuing to use and refer other people to CoinGamez.com!
Activity: 44
well for those seeking an alternative faucetbox has an easy migration from microwallet. mine took about 1/2 hr.
Activity: 31
Yes, for me too.

But it doesnt solve the problem as I understand. Something must be done, I dont know, higher fees, donation program or new owner or all together or else to ensure its stability... hope owner who has ressources will do some steps from above!
Activity: 566
Merit: 500
Microwallet is back up!  Grin (For me anyways)

Up for me as well Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Microwallet is back up!  Grin (For me anyways)
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Ok, we have such message "Because of the multiple DDoS attacks the server will be moved to a new one. The site should be back up again within a few hours."
So I think Microwallet will be back soon
Yay!
I think we all should donate Bitcoin BTC for Microwallet.org for Better VPS hosting to Fight the DDoS attacks.

So Keep Motivating LandofBitcoin for above idea

earlier LandofBitcoin said that we will not close Microwallet.org until it is replaced by some one through their own script.

That is good news!

Typical DDOS symptoms...could be fatal. I am willing to purchase MW if it is for sale, would keep it as it is, actually no I would probably charge an extremely small withdraw fee to keep it running. Would totally understand if MW did this.

I support you sir, if microwallet is for sale I support you buying it.
Activity: 95
Ok, we have such message "Because of the multiple DDoS attacks the server will be moved to a new one. The site should be back up again within a few hours."
So I think Microwallet will be back soon
Activity: 382
Merit: 250
I just found this site, faucetbox.com, seems legit, nice design and all, has a faucet list like "land of bitcoin" and even a microwallet migration guide. I'm going to move my faucet over there, we'll see how it goes...
fishy. it says it's takes 5% from faucet owners' deposits to cover the transaction fees to users, but then takes the transaction fees from the faucet users when they withdraw. so they're taking a cut from both sides and not being clear about it. and that's a hell of a lot more of a cut than microwallet takes.
"but then takes the transaction fees from the faucet users when they withdraw" - what? I haven't seen that happening.
As I understand it, if you'd have 100k satoshi on your account and you'd withdraw, you will receive 100k satoshi and they will cover networking fees (using the 5% they took from faucet owners, not you).
how could you see that happening unless you got a payout, which according to their stats page would take 259 days since they only have a single faucet paying 50 satoshi every 3 hours.

i inferred that users would also be charged from this text they display to the user on their stats page: https://faucetbox.com/check/${your address}
Delaying payouts allows you to collect more coins before sending them to you. That means lower fees the next time you use them. Read more here.

but they just conveniently made their announcement post now and addressed that issue specifically:

Some people say that we take fees when withdrawing to users. That’s not true, we only take 5% fee from faucet owner on deposits, so that we can pay network fees when we withdraw to users.

timing is way too coincidental. you post "hey i ran across this competitor", then they post their initial announcement after that. maybe they are even the ones ddos'ing microwallet ;-)

Activity: 31
Me also, I would better pay withdraw fee for the MW owner for its stability. Imo its totaly ok if the owner profit more from this project, instead of let it fall and shut down! So many people are depended on microwallet...
Activity: 17
I just found this site, faucetbox.com, seems legit, nice design and all, has a faucet list like "land of bitcoin" and even a microwallet migration guide. I'm going to move my faucet over there, we'll see how it goes...
fishy. it says it's takes 5% from faucet owners' deposits to cover the transaction fees to users, but then takes the transaction fees from the faucet users when they withdraw. so they're taking a cut from both sides and not being clear about it. and that's a hell of a lot more of a cut than microwallet takes.
"but then takes the transaction fees from the faucet users when they withdraw" - what? I haven't seen that happening.
As I understand it, if you'd have 100k satoshi on your account and you'd withdraw, you will receive 100k satoshi and they will cover networking fees (using the 5% they took from faucet owners, not you).
I think we all should donate Bitcoin BTC for Microwallet.org for Better VPS hosting to Fight the DDoS attacks.

So Keep Motivating LandofBitcoin for above idea

earlier LandofBitcoin said that we will not close Microwallet.org until it is replaced by some one through their own script.
Pages:
Jump to: