Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Microwallet.org - API + free faucet script, start your own faucet! - page 37. (Read 114809 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I have not received my withdrawals from microwallet.org as well...=(
Activity: 5
Good afternoon.

I want to ask my payment is still pending.

My last date to receive payments from microwallet.org recorded on the " Latest withdrawals " is " 2014-10-25 20:28:18 UTC " .
Supposedly on 2014-11-01 I have received my payment back in microwallet.org his balance , according to the info it says
"You will receive x.xxx within 7 days.

whereas now it is dated 2. but I still have not received my payment.

I just wanted to ask for clarification of my payment.

sorry if any of my words offended you.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I like this but is there anyone who can install it for me here?
Activity: 42
ok awesome thank you!

BTW

Does anyone know if mictrowallet supports a SSL version of solvemedia?

I dont know if I'm just not coding right, or if the microwallet API just won't fully encrypt everything. All my links are https://api-secure. but something is not correct still. Anyone know if its possible to do? I dont want to keep trying if its not really possible LOL

Thanks!
Activity: 182
Few months ago. Microwallet tried to sell the code to 2~3 different projects so nobody would monopolize it.

Since he didnt found a buyer he still runs the project microwallet. except that i believe he or her have way less time available . this is the reason for payments take a little more time. or an request for API keys.

About the post he said i believe he just wait for some other people launching  a good service like microwallet so he can shutdown it without damage anyone.

so just sit relax and keep doing captchas =D.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Quick update. We will not sell the source code. Anyone who was interested to buy it previously should start developing his/her own system. We are waiting for multiple similar/compatible services to be launched. After that it can be replaced seamlessly.

Will microwallet faucets still be up? Please don't shut down!
Activity: 42
I'm confused.

Is microwallet shutting down? Like closing for good? I'm not sure what the above post means...  Undecided

Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Quick update. We will not sell the source code. Anyone who was interested to buy it previously should start developing his/her own system. We are waiting for multiple similar/compatible services to be launched. After that it can be replaced seamlessly.
Activity: 41
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Just a DDoS.

need better ddos protection then XD

but thanks for updating
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Activity: 182
Lol

the service is always up. just take a little breath. and will come back .

Just pay attention that if microwallet went down 85% of faucets close doors.
legendary
looks like microwallet is just fully offline no ddos or anything its either crashed or been taken offline. got hold of the direct ip to the server and theres nothing coming back from it.. probably dosnt help being hosted at digital ocean XD
legendary
What's going on with microwallet ? It's down a lot of time today ..
All faucets which working with microwallet also down but no updates from any one what wrong with this please give some update about this thanks
Land of Bitcoin isn't online since a few days. He probably doesn't know that microwallet is down. I think it was a DDoS attack.

land of bitcoin is online unsure about microwallet though

Still getting a "502 Bad Gateway" on Land of Bitcoin and Microwallet just isn't loading. Sad

just you then
mircowallet
http://www.isitdownrightnow.com/microwallet.org.html
land of bitcoin
http://www.isitdownrightnow.com/landofbitcoin.com.html

Land of Bitcoin is up for me now Smiley Microwallet redirects to a "domain might be for sale" site Huh

i jyst get "problems connecting" domain name dosnt expire for another year yet so not really sure what happening im assuming its just fallen on its ass
Activity: 41
legendary
Activity: 1008
All faucets which working with microwallet also down but no updates from any one what wrong with this please give some update about this thanks
Land of Bitcoin isn't online since a few days. He probably doesn't know that microwallet is down. I think it was a DDoS attack.

Still getting a "502 Bad Gateway" on Land of Bitcoin and Microwallet just isn't loading. Sad

just you then
mircowallet
land of bitcoin

Land of Bitcoin is up for me now Smiley Microwallet redirects to a "domain might be for sale" site Huh
legendary

just you then
mircowallet
land of bitcoin
legendary

He isn't online.
Last Active: October 28, 2014, 02:24:07 PM

i was talking about the website XD
microwallet went down sometime this morning 6.50am PST time was the last check
legendary
Activity: 1008

Activity: 13

He isn't online.
Last Active: October 28, 2014, 02:24:07 PM
Pages:
Jump to: