Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Microwallet.org - API + free faucet script, start your own faucet! - page 36. (Read 114809 times)

Activity: 382
Merit: 250
I just found this site, faucetbox.com, seems legit, nice design and all, has a faucet list like "land of bitcoin" and even a microwallet migration guide. I'm going to move my faucet over there, we'll see how it goes...
fishy. it says it's takes 5% from faucet owners' deposits to cover the transaction fees to users, but then takes the transaction fees from the faucet users when they withdraw. so they're taking a cut from both sides and not being clear about it. and that's a hell of a lot more of a cut than microwallet takes.
Activity: 566
Merit: 500
Why is it when ever a site goes down every automaticaly starts screaming DDoS lol

Why? Maybe because the last time the site went down, the owner stated for a fact that it was a DDoS? I don't know, just logic?
Activity: 603
Why is it when ever a site goes down every automaticaly starts screaming DDoS lol
Typical DDOS symptoms...could be fatal. I am willing to purchase MW if it is for sale, would keep it as it is, actually no I would probably charge an extremely small withdraw fee to keep it running. Would totally understand if MW did this.
Activity: 602
HEX: Longer pays better
Activity: 31
Merit: 0

It's just a DDoS, don't worry. Site hasn't shut down.

omg, what an absolute monster and vicious creature would DDOS such a great project!? damn... rly.. unbelivable... imo its like stealing money from charity or church...
Activity: 566
It would be rly sad if microwallet would be down... and I have a bad feeling that it is already shuted down... cant access it... It would be the worst news of the year...

Why not starting big donating project for microwallet or so? Thausends of ppl loves microwallet and I bet hunderts or thausends would gladly donate to keep it up!

It's just a DDoS, don't worry. Site hasn't shut down.
Activity: 31
It would be rly sad if microwallet would be down... and I have a bad feeling that it is already shuted down... cant access it... It would be the worst news of the year...

Why not starting big donating project for microwallet or so? Thausends of ppl loves microwallet and I bet hunderts or thausends would gladly donate to keep it up!
Activity: 5
this is official thread microwallet.org?

how about the payment? everybody got paid? or balance still in microwallet?

usually , how long this site will be up?

i got masage after play coingamez. he told me in masage, microwalet will in close..

uhh...confused...
I'm looking into that right now.

That said MW has been good to me and I would like to stay loyal to it.

Wish we could have an official post/comment about what is going on as of now with MW and about future plans

Cheers
Mark
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
He tries to sell it, but no one serious, or no one met the price.

So I cant say I'm overly surprised, that said I'm fucked if he does shut it down !

Is it possible to transfer a faucet to another carrier if it does shut down? I.e. Transferring your faucet to coin base even if you already were using microwallet.

#themicrowalletpanicisreal
He tries to sell it, but no one serious, or no one met the price.

So I cant say I'm overly surprised, that said I'm fucked if he does shut it down !
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Sell the site instead of shutting it down. Tons of people use microwallet and we don't want to see it go!

I agree.
Activity: 17
I just found this site, faucetbox.com, seems legit, nice design and all, has a faucet list like "land of bitcoin" and even a microwallet migration guide. I'm going to move my faucet over there, we'll see how it goes...
legendary
Activity: 1064
Sell the site instead of shutting it down. Tons of people use microwallet and we don't want to see it go!
legendary
Activity: 1008
Activity: 4
I also have some pending payments on microwallet.org. I am still using my microwallet address for most of the sites on Land Of Bitcoin. A majority of my referrals have registered using this address so what will happen when microwallet shuts down? I can replace my microwallet address with either CoinBase or Xapo wallet, but what will happen to the referral earnings associated with my current microwallet address Huh

if you and your refferals use land of bitcoin then just update you address on your account and the refferals will use the new address. you will have to change the refferal links to all the refferal sites,

Changing the address won't work because 95% of faucets in Land Of Bitcoin use microwallet for sending payments. Payments from microwallet are forwarded to respective bitcoin addresses, either blockchain, CoinBase, Xapo etc. So even if I use a new address provided by either CoinBase or Xapo still the payments will be first sent to microwallet. Am I making any sense? Too much confusion Huh

yes you are right, pretty much most of the faucets now will have to go thru microwallet before disseminating to the bitcoin addresses.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1079
I also have some pending payments on microwallet.org. I am still using my microwallet address for most of the sites on Land Of Bitcoin. A majority of my referrals have registered using this address so what will happen when microwallet shuts down? I can replace my microwallet address with either CoinBase or Xapo wallet, but what will happen to the referral earnings associated with my current microwallet address Huh

if you and your refferals use land of bitcoin then just update you address on your account and the refferals will use the new address. you will have to change the refferal links to all the refferal sites,

Changing the address won't work because 95% of faucets in Land Of Bitcoin use microwallet for sending payments. Payments from microwallet are forwarded to respective bitcoin addresses, either blockchain, CoinBase, Xapo etc. So even if I use a new address provided by either CoinBase or Xapo still the payments will be first sent to microwallet. Am I making any sense? Too much confusion Huh
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1079
Pages:
Jump to: