Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Microwallet.org - API + free faucet script, start your own faucet! - page 41. (Read 114809 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
its not an automated process. I believe is a single guy that handle everything.
So yes may take some time but believe me its worth it.

yeah, not complaining at all just anxious.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
its not an automated process. I believe is a single guy that handle everything.
So yes may take some time but believe me its worth it.
Activity: 44
How long does it take to get approved for the API? I've submitted a request on the website, and emailed [email protected], but I have not heard anything.

when i requested key on the 10/20 it said up to 2 days, im still waiting also. just emailed a few hours ago but from what ive read someone had to wait 7 days

my site is satoshis.gratis so you can gauge when you might receive a key
Activity: 2
How long does it take to get approved for the API? I've submitted a request on the website, and emailed [email protected], but I have not heard anything.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
how to request api access? it shows: You have to set a username and a verified email before this.

I have set up everything, such as account/
Activity: 603
Is microwallet still shutting down? I just deposited 0.1 btc and now it's down.

*EDIT* ok it's back up. But still is Microwallet closing it's doors still soon? Seems so successful! If it is, I wouldn't mind running it.
Activity: 210
💰💰💰💰
OK I got my key Smiley Thank you.
Activity: 223
Merit: 132
I'm wondering how long does it usually take for the API activation request to get processed

As it is manually send, it will take some time, maybe 2-7 days. I think now he is active, so it may be faster. Smiley

~~MZ~~

Said 48h for me but its been about 4 days now.
Activity: 560
Merit: 509
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!
I'm wondering how long does it usually take for the API activation request to get processed

As it is manually send, it will take some time, maybe 2-7 days. I think now he is active, so it may be faster. Smiley

~~MZ~~
Activity: 210
💰💰💰💰
Activity: 294
Merit: 252
Did you modify the index.php file? If yes use the original file, if no in the index.php file:
Code:
error_reporting(0);
replace with:
Code:
ini_set('display_errors', 1);
ini_set('display_startup_errors', 1);
error_reporting(E_ALL);

Thank you Land Of Bitcoin.
After making these changes I get the following errors when logging in.

Code:
Warning: session_start(): open(/var/lib/php/session/sess_pq0pjs8tvk569m8h3dfa8sl0h1, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in /server/root/faucet/index.php on line 302

Notice: Undefined index: logged_in in /server/root/faucet/index.php on line 303
You are not logged in.
Login here.
Warning: Unknown: open(/var/lib/php/session/sess_pq0pjs8tvk569m8h3dfa8sl0h1, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/var/lib/php/session) in Unknown on line 0

When I check my phpinfo.php i see:
session.save_path   /var/lib/php/session

I have also manually created this directory with 777 permissions on all folders and subfolders.

I'd still like to get this set up, and I know you aren't necessarily tech support over here, but If anyone has any ideas, they'd be appreciated. I may just end up scratching the faucet idea altogether. But I do appreciate the script you have released, so thanks anyway  Smiley
Activity: 29
Your site is giving a 502 Bad Gateway error and none of the faucets that use Microwallet to pay are working.
Please fix this ASAP. Thanks.

EDIT: Site is back up after a few minutes.

Microwallet is actually the best option I can suggest. bitChest dropped out and don't pay out any money..., Mondero have 2 faucets that works, but 3 listed!:-), coinbox.me do not have referral options.
bitcoin-cloud.eu is still going very well but for sure microwallet is best with the most options.

I actually think the interface of bitchest.com is better than the other ones and I would like to get my hands of that for myself if they closed down.

Activity: 29
Thanks hoop, got hosting, can't seem to get past the login screen for microfaucet though. I will maybe have a friend look at it sometime around holidays. Thanks

Hey Net, I can help you. Just drop me a line since you are a member http://btc.us.org/members/bitto/

I will need your hosting log in, however.

But, just drop a line if you want me to set it up.

BR/John
Activity: 4
It's still down actually.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Your site is giving a 502 Bad Gateway error and none of the faucets that use Microwallet to pay are working.
Please fix this ASAP. Thanks.

EDIT: Site is back up after a few minutes.
Activity: 182
my knowledge about html is 3/10 and took me 5 minutes to create the faucet following the steps required.

All the freehost have easy cpanels.

first.

copy the entire files to the htdocs
copy the themes/default folder and files to htdocs

an example the information u can find at cpanel in the mysql section.

MySQL DB Name                    MySQL User Name     MySQL Password          MySQL Host Name   
 b20_263899515_microfaucet             b20_263899515         (Your cPanel Password)         sql123.yourhost.com

just fill the form you find at the index.html with using the information you see above as a guide (check your cpanel mysql informations for the real data).

And that's 70% of the faucet done.
Activity: 13
Thanks hoop, got hosting, can't seem to get past the login screen for microfaucet though. I will maybe have a friend look at it sometime around holidays. Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
OK, will try if I can get to the config file. Last time I tried to access gave me a blank page.
I will see if maybe I can modify it, since I have the original (and can always re-download)
Thanks!

Get your own site up and running as cheap as ... BTC

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9123038
Pages:
Jump to: