Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] *MiloCoin* Milo Yionnopolous Coin [NO GREEDY ICO] [NO FAKE NEWS] BOUNTIES - page 4. (Read 59744 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
website dead.

Just tried it myself. Seems this was a big fat SCAM.
Activity: 2
well I guess dead coin is dead...

it might look that way, but i think that there is plenty to come

Do you have any basis for that or just wishful thinking? DEV doesn't even bother to post here.. It doesn't have to be a serious update, even just small talk like "ok guys still working" or whatever.

I am still staking 24/7 just in case something happens, but I doubt it..

These are my thoughts exactly. Im going to continue to stake everyday. Who knows, even if the devs did scam us, maybe Milo will want his own coin one day when crypto is very mainstream and he will revive this.
Activity: 914
Merit: 299

Do you have any basis for that or just wishful thinking? DEV doesn't even bother to post here.. It doesn't have to be a serious update, even just small talk like "ok guys still working" or whatever.

I am still staking 24/7 just in case something happens, but I doubt it..
Activity: 53

i'm still staking this and will continue to do so until the end of the year. looking forward to milo getting back into the media.

also looking forward to maybe seeing some updates from the dev about things.
Any update on the project or is it completely abandoned?

Im wondering this too

Wondering the same. Still holding & staking all my milocoins but unfortunately devs prefers to stay silent. 

Im wondering this too
Activity: 2
Activity: 770
Merit: 506
Block explorer is down.

ANN is ancient.  Apparently cherline can't spend 10 minutes updating it and taking out the irrelevant stuff.

"Free speech app" out of nowhere, looks fake and scammy as fuck.

"Twitter protocol" apparently abandoned.  I'him gonna guess it was never real in the first place, and it was just something to make the coin sound like more than just another PnD.

I'm guessing cherline thought it would be easy to get Milo's endorsement and meme this coin to the moon, and now he has no backup plan.

It is pretty clear that Milo is never endorsing the coin anyway, so fuck it, let chicken65 take over.  I don't care anymore.

Hate to admit it but you do make  valid points ( except for chicken). Hope cherline responds accordingly.

For now I am keeping my coins, staking and hoping for the best Smiley

Haha, You just can't help it can you. obsession is a mental disorder.  Cheesy
Hi guys were in the middle of chaging the block explorers over to a bigger server

You can still use it via this link

http://151.80.136.178:8081/

the explorer will be swaped today so please use that for the time being

nice, thanks for the update. i checked my wallet on the blockexplorer and it shows the most recently staked coins.

i guess people just get nervous and jump to conclusions when there are no updates for a while. in the scheme of things, a slow period such as this doesn't bother me, i have seen it with every coin i have bought- waves, lisk, eth all had periods of nothing happening while things went on in the background and then it took off. i think once Milo starts doing his talks again and the milo broand is being talked about in the media the coin will naturally pick up, regardless of the App being around or not. when the app drops it will only make things go higher.
Activity: 515
Merit: 250
Hi guys were in the middle of chaging the block explorers over to a bigger server

You can still use it via this link

http://151.80.136.178:8081/

the explorer will be swaped today so please use that for the time being
Block explorer is down.

ANN is ancient.  Apparently cherline can't spend 10 minutes updating it and taking out the irrelevant stuff.

"Twitter protocol" apparently abandoned.  I'him gonna guess it was never real in the first place, and it was just something to make the coin sound like more than just another PnD.

I'm guessing cherline thought it would be easy to get Milo's endorsement and meme this coin to the moon, and now he has no backup plan.

It is pretty clear that Milo is never endorsing the coin anyway, so fuck it, let chicken65 take over.  I don't care anymore.

Hate to admit it but you do make  valid points ( except for chicken). Hope cherline responds accordingly.

With a marketcap of 10 BTC?  Yeah, I am not selling a single god damn coin.  I'll watch it dump down to zero satoshis before I sell any at this price.

I hate to say this, but I think everything you said might be true. It sucks because I was a very early adopter of this and I also genuinely like Milo's "not giving a fuck what people think" attitude.

I do not think there is any way this coin makes it without Milo's endorsement since I think that app is FAKE and no news on twitter protocol.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
MiG Messenger - earn while chatting
Block explorer is down.

With a marketcap of 10 BTC?  Yeah, I am not selling a single god damn coin.  I'll watch it dump down to zero satoshis before I sell any at this price.
Block explorer is down.

Activity: 882
Merit: 500
MiG Messenger - earn while chatting
Block explorer is down.

ANN is ancient.  Apparently cherline can't spend 10 minutes updating it and taking out the irrelevant stuff.

"Twitter protocol" apparently abandoned.  I'm gonna guess it was never real in the first place, and it was just something to make the coin sound like more than just another PnD.

It is pretty clear that Milo is never endorsing the coin anyway, so fuck it, let chicken65 take over.  I don't care anymore.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
If legit this will be great for the coin.  Cool
My hunch as well is Yobit is a failing exchange. It's entire customer base sit there day after day only buying coins they believe are being pumped right there and then in front of their eyes.
Rarely do I ever see purchasing for longterm or simply purchasing coins on a hunch the price will rise. Its all about the fake volume coins manipulated by Yobit themselves. And with the price of Bitcoin
so high people don't want to take the risk so much on a coin. Its a terrible exchange for learning anything about trading as well.

Yobit is a great place to learn the art of the Pump and Dump Grin
Lessons can be expensive though.  Tongue
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
If legit this will be great for the coin.  Cool
My hunch as well is Yobit is a failing exchange. It's entire customer base sit there day after day only buying coins they believe are being pumped right there and then in front of their eyes.
Rarely do I ever see purchasing for longterm or simply purchasing coins on a hunch the price will rise. Its all about the fake volume coins manipulated by Yobit themselves. And with the price of Bitcoin
so high people don't want to take the risk so much on a coin. Its a terrible exchange for learning anything about trading as well.
Pages:
Jump to: