Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Mincoin Cryptocurrency Project, World's Fastest Rare Altcoin [ANN] - page 30. (Read 114506 times)

rlh
Activity: 804
Merit: 1004
Mincoin is doing great!  Markets are starting to stabilize and current buy orders are around ~.001-.0011BTC/each.

I'm still willing to trade MNC for SLC.  10 SLC for 1 MNC.  No limit on minimal quantity. 
legendary
Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000
Well I have already bought some MNC on the exchange, then waited a while and sold some and made some profit.

Premine, Early Miners reward or whatever it is, I don't care as I am making money doing exchanges.

If most of the users on here don't want to make profit then what do you want to make?

I'm in the same boat, managed to make a small amount of btc profit and also increased my MNC stake
by getting hit on the bid side.

Now to answer your question, I think some people are here just to goof off maybe. Myself, well I am here
for the digitil currency technology REVOLUTION !!!  Grin
Activity: 924
Merit: 1005
Product Marketing & Promotion / Software Developer
Well I have already bought some MNC on the exchange, then waited a while and sold some and made some profit.

Premine, Early Miners reward or whatever it is, I don't care as I am making money doing exchanges.

If most of the users on here don't want to make profit then what do you want to make?
Activity: 924
Merit: 1005
Product Marketing & Promotion / Software Developer
Opposite of Love = Hate.

Are you trolling?
Activity: 699
Merit: 501
Coinpanion.io - Copy Successful Crypto Traders
Real exchange now
http://mcxnow.com/

I can't signup with the following data.

username: dondolotto
password: mincoin75
security question (opposite of love): indifference

what's the problem with that?
Activity: 261
Merit: 250
Interesting.....
Excellent!!

Let the hot trades begin!

Go mincy go! (pronounced min-see)
Activity: 388
Hi, I saw a few posts on this forum (more on mincointalk) offering to buy or sell MinCoins and I thought that an orderbook on google docs might be useful until we get a real exchange, so here is a link to one I made, I hope its pretty self explanatory. Also, there is a chat with other people viewing the document at the same time
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Avr2ejsmtHNsdHhMT2pGX1BVdUVLQzVZdGJEbUZiT3c&usp=share
Of course, this is in no way official and all exchanging of coins is outside of the orderbook.

This really puts Feathercoin's success in perspective. It started AFTER Mincoin, there will be over thirty times MORE of them, and feathercoin is STILL trading at 5x the price per coin. Adjusted for the relative numbers of each, that makes Feathercoin 150x more valuable.

Wow.

Can't wait for Mincoin to blow it out of the water.
Activity: 336
♫ the AM bear who cares ♫
Hi, I saw a few posts on this forum (more on mincointalk) offering to buy or sell MinCoins and I thought that an orderbook on google docs might be useful until we get a real exchange, so here is a link to one I made, I hope its pretty self explanatory. Also, there is a chat with other people viewing the document at the same time
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Avr2ejsmtHNsdHhMT2pGX1BVdUVLQzVZdGJEbUZiT3c&usp=share
Of course, this is in no way official and all exchanging of coins is outside of the orderbook.

This really puts Feathercoin's success in perspective. It started AFTER Mincoin, there will be over thirty times MORE of them, and feathercoin is STILL trading at 5x the price per coin. Adjusted for the relative numbers of each, that makes Feathercoin 150x more valuable.

Wow.
Activity: 388
Nice to have a trading option at last. Grin
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
rlh
Activity: 826
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I'm so sick of this "Other Metal to BTC Gold" meme.  It's just such so stupid, these coins are all just BTC clones with just some decimal points moved in the mining algorithms or hash algorithms to make them more or less arbitrarily scarce.  But their is no underlying difference that would even make them comparable to the difference between two precious metals.  What's next a "Lead to BTC Gold" coin?
legendary
Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000

Added an order to the BTC/MNC book  Grin
Activity: 363
Thanks I added a buy order on the btc side.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
rlh
Anyone know the current total hash rate of the network?

I'm not sure how to tell, however, this is a scrypt-based currency and the current difficulty is at .2527...   and it's been as high a .40...
Activity: 363
Anyone know the current total hash rate of the network?
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
we need to take this bit out of the code and start a new genesis block cuz i really want to see how a coin with 1 minute blocks does. I want to see how bad the demergence is and whether the first confirmation will generally tend to be located on the legitimate longest chain or does the first confirmation tend to get ophaned more often than not. ect... i really wanna test all this stuff but on a fair platform not this bs

done. at least similar enough Wink
--> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/smallchange-research-only-litecoin-based-15-seconds-blocks-update-now-182430
Pages:
Jump to: