Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Mincoin Cryptocurrency Project, World's Fastest Rare Altcoin [ANN] - page 34. (Read 114465 times)

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Reality is stranger than fiction
Wanting to buy 10,000 Mincoin for 2 LTC.
PM me Smiley

I also wanna buy 100K Mincoin for 20LTC (if anyone holds that amount). Or less Mincoins for same price - (1 NMC = 0.002LTC)
PM me.

Thanks in advance
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Wanting to buy 10,000 Mincoin for 2 LTC.
PM me Smiley
Activity: 148
Merit: 100
what am i doing wrong, i have like 101% stales?

With that thread concurrency, anything above 13 intensity will cause it to stale out

i had same issue there and that's reason, why i started new mincoin pool. http://mncpool.binarycoins.eu Now i have less than 1000 rejected shares against 80000 accepted

this is also way, how i am promoting second pool Smiley just try
Activity: 224
So the first 3-day adopters get to pre-mine this at 500 coins/block and now they're 2 coins/block. Thanks but no thanks.

Yeah, I think early adopters sometimes get more rewards with these crypto-currencies then those who join in later.

You 'Think'? Yeah, this seems super legit. Ha ha I'd rather mine BTC on a Amiga 500 then jump the shark on this joke. Founders premine millions of coins.. This is truly horse-manure to Litecoins Bronze.
Activity: 636
Merit: 500
what is your stale number? what miner you use?
Activity: 687
Merit: 509
downloading blocks  Grin
what is curent block number?

EDIT: NVM

done  Shocked
Activity: 308
Merit: 250

With that thread concurrency, anything above 13 intensity will cause it to stale out
legendary
Activity: 1073
I think I am not understanding something correctly.

I have a 7950 throwing me 600 khash/s, but on the pool I am getting only 1 share every two minutes or so, not to mention the pool is saying I am getting only 6 khash/s. I am also getting what appear to be stales and "time too old" things.

And my flags are: --expiry 1 --gpu-platform 2 -d 0 -w 256 -v 1 -I 18

Anyone know what is going on here?

try setting expiry to 10
Activity: 172
I think I am not understanding something correctly.

I have a 7950 throwing me 600 khash/s, but on the pool I am getting only 1 share every two minutes or so, not to mention the pool is saying I am getting only 6 khash/s. I am also getting what appear to be stales and "time too old" things.

And my flags are: --expiry 1 --gpu-platform 2 -d 0 -w 256 -v 1 -I 18

Anyone know what is going on here?
Activity: 41
I am using the GUI client with zero problems thus far. I did not use the daemon.
Also, you can try joining #mincoin and asking for help in there.
Well I did mine while running the command line client if that makes a difference. That's what I thought was the problem, moving from one client to the other.
legendary
Using the daemon the command "getbalance"  should show you your current balance.
Also, might want to stop by #mincoin IRC channel.
Is that using the command line client that I said doesn't work? Aaarrrggghhh! It shouldn't be so hard to do something as basic as view the amount of coins I have. Until it has a functional GUI this coin is basically a non-starter.

I am using the GUI client with zero problems thus far. I did not use the daemon.
Also, you can try joining #mincoin and asking for help in there.
Using the daemon the command "getbalance"  should show you your current balance.
Is that using the command line client that I said doesn't work? Aaarrrggghhh! It shouldn't be so hard to do something as basic as view the amount of coins I have. Until it has a functional GUI this coin is basically a non-starter.
legendary
It shouldn't have separate wallets unless you specified that. Try restarting the GUI client that seems a common issue with QT clients on alt coins. The first startup doesn't register coins properly for some reason. Make a backup of your wallet.dat just in case.
It still doesn't register any coins, I even restarted my computer.

Does the daemon show the coins?
Where would that be?

It shouldn't have separate wallets unless you specified that. Try restarting the GUI client that seems a common issue with QT clients on alt coins. The first startup doesn't register coins properly for some reason. Make a backup of your wallet.dat just in case.

Where would that be?
Activity: 126

i try to mine it when it starts but have no luck, now try to mine it again and no luck again, both times i try solo, now i use this first pool, and see that i can mine like ~20 coins a day, so i better go with other walyed crypto, since no exchenges for this yet
Activity: 126
I installed the GUI client. It's up to date, and it reports 5 transactions, but my coins aren't showing up (and nothing shows up in the transaction history). Does the GUI have a separate wallet from the command line?

I installed the GUI client. It's up to date, and it reports 5 transactions, but my coins aren't showing up (and nothing shows up in the transaction history). Does the GUI have a separate wallet from the command line?
Pages:
Jump to: