Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Mincoin Cryptocurrency Project, World's Fastest Rare Altcoin [ANN] - page 32. (Read 114506 times)

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217
I thought 'premine' meant 'mined before release to public'?  Does 'early adopter rewards' count as premine nowadays?

I mean i could be ok with them releasing 4 coins per block for a few days or maybe even 6 coins per block for a few days. People deserve to be compensated for their effort but 500 coins per block..........

in my opinion thats not technically a premine but close enough to be bad for the exact same reasons premining is bad.
Activity: 261
Merit: 250
Interesting.....
I thought 'premine' meant 'mined before release to public'?  Does 'early adopter rewards' count as premine nowadays?
legendary
In the firsts 3 day, one million,after this, ~12 months, one million. It is the new version of pre-mined?
Looking for disappeared MNCs.
Deal out MNC here : MTxfxCUaoMVhP9oAajWwy3pNRc5EDiwXS3

yes it is pretty clearly a premine scheme. Someone should rerelease the coin with everything the same except eliminate that stupid premine crap, just start out with 2 coins per block right from the first block.
Activity: 206
Merit: 102
step forward
In the firsts 3 day, one million,after this, ~12 months, one million. It is the new version of pre-mined?
Looking for disappeared MNCs.
Deal out MNC here : M*********************************
legendary
Activity: 1420
Merit: 1010
Have you forwarded the port on your router as well?

never had to do that with any other coins or wallets or clients... not even sure how?

I have a USB dongle that attaches into a router, I can get makes and models in few hours if this helps?
Activity: 924
Merit: 1005
Product Marketing & Promotion / Software Developer
Have you forwarded the port on your router as well?
legendary
Activity: 1420
ok i have given this a try on 3 different machines now and just can't get connected to any peers or get the blockchain to start downloading Sad any ideas?

I have a mincoin.conf file in my %appdata%>Mincon folder

I have clicked to allow it through my windows firewall

tried with rpcport = 9335 in config and without... back to basics for me Tongue

many thanks
legendary
Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000
Buying MNC with btc please PM me with offers. Cool
legendary
trading bytecoin for mincoin

pm me
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Buying 10k mincoins for 3 BTC. PM me if interested.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Buying 5000 mincoins for BTC or BTE. PM me if interested.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1005
Product Marketing & Promotion / Software Developer
Mincoin is going to be so rare and one of the fastest around.

It's worth every kh/s.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Don't dwell in the past, don't dream of the future
Blogged an introduction on my blog to help people get started with this coin.

http://maunderingcabal.blogspot.com/2013/04/bitcoin-mining-log-20-minecoin-mnc-how.html

Hey Thanks!  One thing I noticed is that you have "Only 2 Million MinCoins will be minted!" And it's actually 10 Million MNC.  Smiley

Oh shit yo, let me change that. Thanks!
legendary
Blogged an introduction on my blog to help people get started with this coin.

http://maunderingcabal.blogspot.com/2013/04/bitcoin-mining-log-20-minecoin-mnc-how.html

Hey Thanks!  One thing I noticed is that you have "Only 2 Million MinCoins will be minted!" And it's actually 10 Million MNC.  Smiley
Activity: 154
Don't dwell in the past, don't dream of the future
legendary
NO joke. What I mean is that the ENTIRE Exchange has been built/coded from the ground up
in C++.

Probably one of the only, if not THE ONLY, exchange to be coded this way.  Smiley

That's either the dumbest or most brilliant thing I've ever heard. Not sure which.   Cool

Why did you decide to code it in C++ ? When is it opening?

I am not the coder/developer of the exchange. The screenshot that I posted in this thread was a copy/paste from
the developer who posted it in the #mincoin irc channel.  A couple of the reasons it is being coded in C++ are increased Speed
and increased Security. These seem to be two of the top priorities of the exchange developer and I agree 100% with
that line of thinking!
legendary
Activity: 1596
well it looks like i got it configured and im getting 3.88khash/s on a GTX 660M with a i7-3610QM quad core processor. Can anyone tell me if this is good bad or average? i have no NO idea.

*note* i ran cgminer with out any arguments other than directing it to the url and pointing it to my worker

uh oh according to this https://github.com/litecoin-project/litecoin/wiki/Mining-hardware-comparison it looks like 3.88khash/s is really bad. its probably mining off my processor by default, i bet i need to figure out how to configure it to mine with my gpu

try it with :

cgminer --scrypt -o server:port -u username -p password -I 11

should pick up some speed Smiley
legendary
well it looks like i got it configured and im getting 3.88khash/s on a GTX 660M with a i7-3610QM quad core processor. Can anyone tell me if this is good bad or average? i have no NO idea.

*note* i ran cgminer with out any arguments other than directing it to the url and pointing it to my worker

uh oh according to this https://github.com/litecoin-project/litecoin/wiki/Mining-hardware-comparison it looks like 3.88khash/s is really bad. its probably mining off my processor by default, i bet i need to figure out how to configure it to mine with my gpu
Activity: 126
NO joke. What I mean is that the ENTIRE Exchange has been built/coded from the ground up
in C++.

Probably one of the only, if not THE ONLY, exchange to be coded this way.  Smiley

That's either the dumbest or most brilliant thing I've ever heard. Not sure which.   Cool

Why did you decide to code it in C++ ? When is it opening?
Pages:
Jump to: