Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★ [ANN] MindCoin [MND] - Raising Awareness of Mental Health, By Trading ★★ - page 21. (Read 52652 times)

Activity: 554
Merit: 500
Crypto Enthusiast
exchange?

MindCoin will be added to an exchange(s) within the week and we'll add to the OP or share via our social channels. Let's get further out of the gates first  Wink.
Crypto Enthusiast
Dev, I know the goal of the coin is to bring awareness to mental health issues. But what plans do you have for that? Are you giving away to mental health charities, research, etc?

Yes exactly that. Everyone interested is interested in the topic wishes to help, raising awareness to the cause is always the uphill struggle for most, Raising cash by doing marathons or a 'coffee' morning seems to be the general consensus for such a charity - but with having an actual digital currency for it then we do the same thing just by trading.

Due to the holiday season we're a little low on contacts and affiliations but as the weeks go ahead and we establish first the network we'll have those laid down.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
Dev, I know the goal of the coin is to bring awareness to mental health issues. But what plans do you have for that? Are you giving away to mental health charities, research, etc?
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 250
Me receiving some MindCOIN! My computer is catching up on incoming transactions lol...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyElTzkIMBg
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
We've added an automated / Easier way of joining our Slack Community channel, now via http://join.mindcoin.xyz

Joined, but everyone is AFK. Get on there and support the coin y'all
Activity: 147
Merit: 119
Cypher Mobile
Nice, two new features already in one day keep it up  Grin
Crypto Enthusiast

MindCoin Mac Wallet Released, Links added to OP and Download HERE
Crypto Enthusiast
We've added an automated / Easier way of joining our Slack Community channel, now via http://join.mindcoin.xyz
Activity: 574
Me receiving some MindCOIN! My computer is catching up on incoming transactions lol...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyElTzkIMBg

Camera model? 60 FPS?
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
2 New Dedicated Seed Nodes up. These have been added to source and will be uploaded to Github Shortly - New binaries will be compiled.

as for now, you can add these to your mindcoin.conf config.

addnode=104.207.134.99
addnode=104.238.128.251
addnode=108.61.199.195
Crypto Enthusiast
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
Twitter @Acimirov
Hello , ocminer , i have a problem with mind pool . i don't receive the mail for my account locked and i don't receive the mail to change password =) .

Send me a pm with your username and prefferably a New e mail adress Smiley

done , can't change my email , too much accounts on for the moment ^^

check your inbox Smiley

Okay , thank you its working =)
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Hello , ocminer , i have a problem with mind pool . i don't receive the mail for my account locked and i don't receive the mail to change password =) .

check your inbox Smiley

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

legendary
Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042
@notsofast
Block explorer?

How'd you make out with the speed mining? I got in on block 156 on suprnova but I'm sure compiling from source would have gotten mining quicker
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 250
mining away here w/ over 1000MH  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: