Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★ [ANN] MindCoin [MND] - Raising Awareness of Mental Health, By Trading ★★ - page 22. (Read 52652 times)

Activity: 554
Merit: 500
Crypto Enthusiast
Just placing a reply to everyone in the thread for support over the past 24 hours, always a nervous time on a release. Thanks for helping out the 'newer' members setting up on mining and supporting with referencing to the OP.
Activity: 574
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Good to see mwheeleruk over from Syscoin to do the marketing for this coin. Guaranteed he'll get Mindcoin noticed and appreciated for what is.

(this is a new bct account but I've been in the syscoin slack for over a year (@mca) so I know mike's good at what he does!)
Crypto Enthusiast
Twitter promotion added towards the top of the OP  Wink
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
VERY HARD COIN TO MINE I SMALL MINERS PRICE SHOULD NOT BELOW 0.0002 PER 1 COIN THIS COIN ITS A VALUE COIN
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Good launch, this should be interesting when it hits the exchanges
Activity: 304
Merit: 250
Coinorium launched about 2 weeks ago , its notmal , for the moment we support only small coins to get co-operation with other small bussiness.
As you see we dont have coins like litecoin or darkcoin or doge.
No worries , i can personally assist you with any issues.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Block Explorer Set Up

http://mnd.blockpioneers.info/
this explorer is saying 250 minted each block not 100  Huh

It's 250.. Check the OP
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
And here is the mindcoin market : https://coinorium.com/market/30

Have never seen this one before and the volume does seem quite small so not sure on this one, will wait for one of the larger ones to come on board.
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1003
Activity: 304
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
Seems like a smooth launch, got myself a few and looking forward to what this coin has planned.
Crypto Enthusiast
wait giveaway of mindcoin before launch .

Please Clarify your post.
he might want your to split the free coins before the launch dev

It's already launched and not sure if im missing something, but theres no free coins.
Activity: 546

he might want your to split the free coins before the launch dev
brand new
Activity: 0

The launch was delayed, please see previous posts. Bittrex will begin adding more coins after the new year - lets make sure we talk to richie about the addition.
Crypto Enthusiast

Crypto Enthusiast

The launch was delayed, please see previous posts. Bittrex will begin adding more coins after the new year - lets make sure we talk to richie about the addition.

Yes. This is correct, it's all covered in the OP with links / references to previous posts.
brand new
Activity: 0
I feel like the ticker "MIND" would be better than "MND" - what do you guys think?
Pages:
Jump to: