Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Minereum - 🔥 🚀 Minereum is Launched on ETH, BSC and Polygon 🚀 - page 69. (Read 63187 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
minereum market cap now is 200k usd. its super low, also volume about 300 usd  Angry
Rank 1197, we not even in top 1000, i hope that someday it changes, but if there will be new minereum versions of tokens, i dont think that original one minereum will grow

we only hope that the minereum market will increase in the near future, and that will make this project a big profit in the near future only time can answer it.
Activity: 980
Merit: 505
minereum market cap now is 200k usd. its super low, also volume about 300 usd  Angry
Rank 1197, we not even in top 1000, i hope that someday it changes, but if there will be new minereum versions of tokens, i dont think that original one minereum will grow
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
The main thing is that at least some activity is manifested by the developer Minereum. This is already good news can be considered so. We are waiting for new solutions and news of course.
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
Yes the swap will be available until the delivery of the new tokens MEOS and MTRON (the date is still undefined and we will inform once we have more details).

We are still analyzing the possibility to deliver the self mining tokens on those 2 platforms.

It is important to note that self mining may be incompatible with these 2 new platforms, in case we cancel the release of these 2 tokens for any reason all MNE received will be refunded to the participating addresses.

Thank you for the update dev! Please post more often here if possible, lots of supporters ask for a little bit better communication from you.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1113
Joining Forces with EOS and TRON

As many of you should know two new major blockchains are going to be launched soon (competitors to ethereum).

They are EOS and TRON.

You can read more information about them here:

EOS: https://eos.io/
TRON: https://tron.network/

Their expectations are very promising indeed, from zero transaction fees to instant transactions.

We have been watching these two platforms very closely and we believe they can be game changers. However we don't know yet if they will be able to accomplish what they promise and in the timeline they propose.

As our team is comitted to continue the evolution of Smart Contract Mining Technology we would like to inform the community that we will be releasing a Minereum Token on both blockchains: Minereum EOS (MEOS) on the EOS blockchain and Minereum TRON (MTRON) on the TRON blockchain. Our goal is to be from the first ones to release a token on these new platforms.

Once again, it is important to note that both these platforms are not yet released and therefore we have to wait for them to be completely finished and live for us to be able to develop, test and deploy our tokens there.

In the meantime we would like to welcome anyone in the community interested in EOS and TRON to participate in the creation of the new tokens.

How it works

1. Two Ethereum addresses were created by our Team:

Minereum EOS (MEOS): 0xa7A3274c67F210779b5f7FbF9A96F4f97bc74129

Minereum TRON (MTRON): 0xe3f0CF683E4830d140d739C44A55C523Cc9E84a0

2. To participate in the creation of MEOS and MTRON send your MNE to the respective address you want to participate.
- Send the transaction from an address you control. DO NOT send transactions from exchanges you won't be able to claim your new coins.
- If you don't own Minereum you can acquire MNE on HitBtc.com, Livecoin.net or Cryptopia.co.nz.

3. The exchange rate is 1:1000, meaning if you send 1 MNE you will get 1000 MEOS or 1000 MTRON. Only MNE is accepted, ETH is not accepted.
(DO NOT send ETH or any other tokens other than MNE to the MEOS and MTRON addresses, they will be lost).

4. Later on when the tokens are released you will be able to claim your MEOS or MTRON by following the steps:

- Signing a message with the address that you used to send your MNE to the respective address mentioned in Step 1 (To prove your ownership)
- Provide your EOS or TRON address (To receive your tokens)

Messages can be signed with MyEtherWallet for example: https://www.myetherwallet.com/signmsg.html

All instructions for these steps will be provided.

5. All the claimed MEOS and MTRON will be delivered in a Genesis Address, meaning the EOS or TRON address you provide will be transformed into a MEOS or MTRON Genesis Address.

If you are not familiar with the concepts of Self Mining and Genesis Addresses read more information on our website: https://www.minereum.com/ (The tokens will be self-mined for X amount of years).

NOTE:

- The timeline expected for the release of MEOS and MTRON is between End of 2018 to Beginning of 2019 (assuming EOS and TRON are released according to their plans)
- After MEOS and MTRON are released you will be able to claim your tokens
- After you claim your MEOS or MTRON the MNE sent by you to participate will be burned.
- During our development we may conclude that EOS or TRON blockchains are not compatible with self mining. If this happens we will refund all MNE to the participating addresses. We may also cancel the release for other reasons that we are not foreseeing at the moment, in any case if the tokens are not launched for any reason all the MNE will be refunded.

From this moment on the participation phase is open! Everyone is welcome!

Help us spread the news! Retweet our Tweet: https://twitter.com/minereumtoken/status/996966057737891840

OMG i missed this news  Shocked this swap is always available !?

Yes the swap will be available until the delivery of the new tokens MEOS and MTRON (the date is still undefined and we will inform once we have more details).

We are still analyzing the possibility to deliver the self mining tokens on those 2 platforms.

It is important to note that self mining may be incompatible with these 2 new platforms, in case we cancel the release of these 2 tokens for any reason all MNE received will be refunded to the participating addresses.

thats ok.. all my MNE available send than i will have so much MEOS AND MTRON Grin
Activity: 1442
Merit: 578

Happy to read you again dev!

What are next plans for minereum? Can you anticipate something?
Activity: 455
Merit: 105

As many of you should know two new major blockchains are going to be launched soon (competitors to ethereum).

They are EOS and TRON.

Their expectations are very promising indeed, from zero transaction fees to instant transactions.

We have been watching these two platforms very closely and we believe they can be game changers. However we don't know yet if they will be able to accomplish what they promise and in the timeline they propose.

As our team is comitted to continue the evolution of Smart Contract Mining Technology we would like to inform the community that we will be releasing a Minereum Token on both blockchains: Minereum EOS (MEOS) on the EOS blockchain and Minereum TRON (MTRON) on the TRON blockchain. Our goal is to be from the first ones to release a token on these new platforms.

Once again, it is important to note that both these platforms are not yet released and therefore we have to wait for them to be completely finished and live for us to be able to develop, test and deploy our tokens there.

In the meantime we would like to welcome anyone in the community interested in EOS and TRON to participate in the creation of the new tokens.

How it works

2. To participate in the creation of MEOS and MTRON send your MNE to the respective address you want to participate.
- Send the transaction from an address you control. DO NOT send transactions from exchanges you won't be able to claim your new coins.
- If you don't own Minereum you can acquire MNE on HitBtc.com, Livecoin.net or Cryptopia.co.nz.

3. The exchange rate is 1:1000, meaning if you send 1 MNE you will get 1000 MEOS or 1000 MTRON. Only MNE is accepted, ETH is not accepted.
(DO NOT send ETH or any other tokens other than MNE to the MEOS and MTRON addresses, they will be lost).

4. Later on when the tokens are released you will be able to claim your MEOS or MTRON by following the steps:

- Signing a message with the address that you used to send your MNE to the respective address mentioned in Step 1 (To prove your ownership)

Messages can be signed with MyEtherWallet for example: https://www.myetherwallet.com/signmsg.html

5. All the claimed MEOS and MTRON will be delivered in a Genesis Address, meaning the EOS or TRON address you provide will be transformed into a MEOS or MTRON Genesis Address.

If you are not familiar with the concepts of Self Mining and Genesis Addresses read more information on our website: https://www.minereum.com/ (The tokens will be self-mined for X amount of years).

NOTE:

- The timeline expected for the release of MEOS and MTRON is between End of 2018 to Beginning of 2019 (assuming EOS and TRON are released according to their plans)
- After you claim your MEOS or MTRON the MNE sent by you to participate will be burned.
- During our development we may conclude that EOS or TRON blockchains are not compatible with self mining. If this happens we will refund all MNE to the participating addresses. We may also cancel the release for other reasons that we are not foreseeing at the moment, in any case if the tokens are not launched for any reason all the MNE will be refunded.

Help us spread the news! Retweet our Tweet: https://twitter.com/minereumtoken/status/996966057737891840

legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1113

They are EOS and TRON.

How it works

NOTE:

Activity: 737
Merit: 29
www.MarquiseMuseum.com
Marquise Museum would invite Minereum to its new discord forum to combine crypto investors with the speedart community.

Only a few especially distinct microcaps will receive this invite, and Minereum is one. I used it for the creation of an ERC-20 token last year but right now the $MUSEUM is trading on waves platform.

https://discord.gg/t4mdYv8

investors and artists will earn crypto for contributing quality topics in this board.
Activity: 952
Merit: 502

When will the Minereum Game App exit from beta and turn to real mne? Any progress on that?

Please dev give us news.

Thanks

I request an update too and I'm sure many people would like to hear from dev as well! Hopefully we all will hear from you soon...
Now there is no news, maybe DEV is going on vacation, and I also want to hear about EOS and TRON.

When will the Minereum Game App exit from beta and turn to real mne? Any progress on that?

Please dev give us news.

Thanks

I request an update too and I'm sure many people would like to hear from dev as well! Hopefully we all will hear from you soon...
Activity: 1442
Merit: 578

Please dev give us news.

Thanks
Dev, hello! Please share some updates, so much people rely on your work and good will.

Dev account here on forum: Last Active: July 09
I often pay attention to the dynamics of DEV, but basically I can only see his last online information, I hope he has more good news, and the price of MNE is low.
Yes, the price is very low now, let's hope that dev works, there will be good news and price growth Wink
I feel a little extravagant now, development is not working hard at the moment, or it may be that we don’t know that he is working hard.
I hope that dev and the team can get back on and give good news for us all, so this project can give us the renewal we want, we just wait.
What DEV said is not progressing at all, and there is no news. I really don't know if the team is already working.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Orient
Dev, hello! Please share some updates, so much people rely on your work and good will.

I often pay attention to the dynamics of DEV, but basically I can only see his last online information, I hope he has more good news, and the price of MNE is low.
Yes, the price is very low now, let's hope that dev works, there will be good news and price growth Wink
I feel a little extravagant now, development is not working hard at the moment, or it may be that we don’t know that he is working hard.
I hope that dev and the team can get back on and give good news for us all, so this project can give us the renewal we want, we just wait.

Activity: 1652
Merit: 382

Again silence ,again the Dev was gone ,the price is getting lower ,all sad  Undecided
but we can do nothing,Just hope that DEV can give us some surprises, but often scare us
wow,great, the dev open a new thread, does this means the dev will pay more attention to the community?
i hope MNE go on because i have gen address!
The development form of a token completely depends on the practice of DEV, and MNE provides token creation service. If DEV does not continue this project, then it is the death of MNE.

Dev will continue this project because he has several Genesis Addresses it is an asset to make money just like the airdrop participants last year
But unfortunately dev is not very active here and the community is missing one by one market volume also continues to decline
You are talking about the current situation, but this project is DEV full development, so only the DEV can save the project. What we can do is wait.

The developer can at any time change the mood in the market and the project will go into growth. I would like to receive regular updates on the project from him, the project now needs it very much.
It should be said that this DEV is very self-willed, there is no regular work arrangement, hope to learn other projects, there will be at least an update every week, but the MNE DEV may disappear for more than one month sometime.
Pages:
Jump to: