Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Minereum - 🔥 🚀 Minereum is Launched on ETH, BSC and Polygon 🚀 - page 64. (Read 63187 times)

Activity: 203
Merit: 100
Any updates on MEOS and MTRON?
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089
In any case, thanks to Minerium, a number of developers were able to create tokens in a very simple way.  For example, SPARTA.  So Minereum has played a big role in the development of smart contract technology.
I think are still many people using the services for creating new tokens do i am right? i would not be surpraise if mne will make new development in the future!

Hi Davide72, I would be surprised, i mean no words from him since 5-6 months wow. Hope he does but hey let's be realistic rite^^

Shining sunday:)

Minereum (MNE)
$0,011679 USD (83,61%)

0,00000326 BTC (91,77%)
0,00009825 ETH (92,97%)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014
In any case, thanks to Minerium, a number of developers were able to create tokens in a very simple way.  For example, SPARTA.  So Minereum has played a big role in the development of smart contract technology.
I think are still many people using the services for creating new tokens do i am right? i would not be surpraise if mne will make new development in the future!
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
In any case, thanks to Minerium, a number of developers were able to create tokens in a very simple way.  For example, SPARTA.  So Minereum has played a big role in the development of smart contract technology.

And we shouldn't forget that there were a lot of chances to get nice profit when MNE price was high. And a lot of people made good money selling MNE.
legendary
Volume (24h) $103 USD => $0,004242 USD (-28,33%) No comment.
legendary
Sorry guys, but I don't see any reason why MNE price could rise so far how it was earlier. Last price growing was before Artemine ICO. But all investors disappointed in this dev after those ICO.

It was big mistake from dev to bring another ICO in presence of first incomplete project before this it was moving forward with good support. Now it has been turned into worst thing and it has very low chance to bounce back with current streak.

Yes I guess you are right.
Let's keep in mind that Minereum is Legend and, lucky us, we have participated => https://cointelegraph.com/news/minereum-brings-first-ever-self-mining-smart-contract-to-crypto-community
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
Sorry guys, but I don't see any reason why MNE price could rise so far how it was earlier. Last price growing was before Artemine ICO. But all investors disappointed in this dev after those ICO.

It was big mistake from dev to bring another ICO in presence of first incomplete project before this it was moving forward with good support. Now it has been turned into worst thing and it has very low chance to bounce back with current streak.
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Activity: 980
Merit: 505
more than 5 months with no news, it's dead let's admit it, why remaining silent for 160 days.
No hope unless he is in jail and Dude is coding from there ha ha ha
MNE was cool. Best Airdrop ever. Will never forget.

yeap, i remember that times, when token was 2-10 usd, that was great, but even when it was less than usd it still was great, yeap it was best airdrop to me too.
now it was almost a year that i didnt saw even 10% that good airdrops  Angry

Just a few of us can say they have participated to the "First Self Mining Smart Contract".
Yes, went up to 12.82 usd ha ha ha, good money, yep best Airdrop ever.

yeap, good old days, all was better  Grin now minereum less than 1 cent and market cap i about 40k usd, wow, its a joke  Grin
now minereum became dead i guess and if dev wont come back, price will fall till zero  Angry

the "good old days" ha yep it was great.
Market cap today is : $36 749 USD, 9 BTC, 243 ETH
Volume (24h) $46 USD
It would be a great surprise to see Minereum dev back for an update or just saying hello to us.

surprize would work if dev would do something, but now he i missing, so for now project seems pretty dead to me  Angry
but if there will be market growth like it was year ago, possible that even minereum could pump, cause year ago when all was super green, even a forgotten shitcoins made good XX

Smiley dead but not buried yet, Yes you rite pro100j with a long bullrun MNE price could rocket back,
in crypto there is some hope, mne dev could come back too.

of course he could be back, but for people who would take their investments seriously and study all information about minereum, they would not buy it, cause they will see lack of interest from dev and that project was abandoned once, so it would be risky investment, even if dev would return  Angry
legendary
more than 5 months with no news, it's dead let's admit it, why remaining silent for 160 days.

yeap, i remember that times, when token was 2-10 usd, that was great, but even when it was less than usd it still was great, yeap it was best airdrop to me too.

Just a few of us can say they have participated to the "First Self Mining Smart Contract".

yeap, good old days, all was better  Grin now minereum less than 1 cent and market cap i about 40k usd, wow, its a joke  Grin
now minereum became dead i guess and if dev wont come back, price will fall till zero  Angry

Volume (24h) $46 USD
It would be a great surprise to see Minereum dev back for an update or just saying hello to us.

surprize would work if dev would do something, but now he i missing, so for now project seems pretty dead to me  Angry
but if there will be market growth like it was year ago, possible that even minereum could pump, cause year ago when all was super green, even a forgotten shitcoins made good XX

Smiley dead but not buried yet, Yes you rite pro100j with a long bullrun MNE price could rocket back,
in crypto there is some hope, mne dev could come back too.

Volume (24h) $46 USD

legendary

Volume (24h) $46 USD

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
what about meos and mtron? I don't hear it anymore here. did dev leave this project?

You can buy it with minereum coin i suppose, why dev closed the other thread with over 400 page? I will buy some they are so cheap right now! Do you think dev will continue to develop ather dapp for minereum?

Previous thread was locked due to serial scammer Sebastian Dracopol being outed as Dev. He's a major scumbag who uses multiple accounts to attack anyone who speaks out about him. And instead of answering our questions, he chooses to lock the thread and start over. He's the scummiest of the scum, which is ashame, Minereum is actually a really good idea. Now it's absolute garbage. Artemine also
legendary

legendary
Activity: 472
Merit: 250
what about meos and mtron? I don't hear it anymore here. did dev leave this project?

You can buy it with minereum coin i suppose, why dev closed the other thread with over 400 page? I will buy some they are so cheap right now! Do you think dev will continue to develop ather dapp for minereum?
Latest news from the Minereum on July 27, 2018,

5 months ago, yes it's a dead project. "Minereum First Self Mining Smart Contract" was fun.

Happy new year guyz!

Maybe dev is in busy in something which could be more interesting than this. If this will failed to bounce back than it could hurt a lot of people who bought this token on very high price although it looking dead but there is hope.

i dont think that he is doing something, if he would do something he would at least write time to time, but i guess he realized that 2 new minereum versions will fail the same as artemine and minereum, you cant develop 2 new products if you failed with 2 previous  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
Latest news from the Minereum on July 27, 2018,

5 months ago, yes it's a dead project. "Minereum First Self Mining Smart Contract" was fun.

Happy new year guyz!

Maybe dev is in busy in something which could be more interesting than this. If this will failed to bounce back than it could hurt a lot of people who bought this token on very high price although it looking dead but there is hope.
Pages:
Jump to: