Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Minereum - 🔥 🚀 Minereum is Launched on ETH, BSC and Polygon 🚀 - page 63. (Read 63187 times)

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033
Anyone believe at Minereum and Artemine? I don't think the two Projects have a future, no updates or development?

That is the problem, if there no development or update why people should trust this two project? Hope in the future it will be some development..

The developer left since a year ago no one has controlled this project and this project should have died but the ethereum network helped to stay active
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014
Anyone believe at Minereum and Artemine? I don't think the two Projects have a future, no updates or development?

That is the problem, if there no development or update why people should trust this two project? Hope in the future it will be some development..
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 2480
legendary
The idea of ​​minereum was brilliant, I would say like the Nano project ,ex MRAI, if not better than the Mrai, only unfortunately as happens in cryptocurrencies only few decide if a project must be successful and all the others are just spectators.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
Off course dev should come soon otherwise it is hard for the project , where the minereum coin still tradable on wich exchange?
It is not very similar to the fact that the developer is still interested in the project. He was online on October 26 for the last time. But thanks to him, I managed to make some money on the project.
Off course thanks to him many people did some money project still got many followers for this reaseon he should come back and make new develop for this project!

According to the update this is around the time an update should be announced, maybe a tad late, but it's an interesting and big endeavor i'm sure.  If fully expect him/her to keep to his obligation.  The world app would be a game changer if it operated like pokemon and people had to go find (mine) minereum not just have the pop up around you. But these genesis addresses may come to be a factor in the future. I personally think this mining code would be perfect for projects like carbon sequestration where the project could update the smart contract (allowing for remote verification) and then get more and more credits and the project matures.
legendary
Off course dev should come soon otherwise it is hard for the project , where the minereum coin still tradable on wich exchange?
It is not very similar to the fact that the developer is still interested in the project. He was online on October 26 for the last time. But thanks to him, I managed to make some money on the project.
Off course thanks to him many people did some money project still got many followers for this reaseon he should come back and make new develop for this project!
Activity: 2632
Merit: 649
Activity: 124
Merit: 10

Livecoin.....where it all began. Wink  I've taken this price opp to acquire and send some over to the mTron and mEOS genesis addresses.  Honestly, this dev has delivered everything he/she/they/its promised thusfar.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 382
all other tokens go great and with a minimum commission and yours just a scam
Everything works fine, and with a small commission  Wink

I wonder if progress on MEOS ,or dev's are finally abandoned and left the project , now as far as I know you can transfer a contract with ETH in the EOS by EOS21, I wonder could  do that to MNE  Cool
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089
"Gas Limit: 60000
 Ether (6 Gwei)
Cost => 4 cents

Try that, as said Cent 21 "but actual safelow gas price is 2 gwei... much lower" even 1 gwei with some time.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 578

and what is this Scam 5 times sent the transaction for the ETH Board took the catch

You are doing wrong with gas. To transfer ethereum tokens you have to set a much higher gas limit (about 200000 for example)... but you can set a lower price for gas. With that transaction you have set a 41 gwei price for gas, but actual safelow gas price is 2 gwei... much lower.

For gas safelow price and ethreum network status, give a look here: https://ethgasstation.info/

This is not only about mne, it's about how ethereum blockchain works.
legendary

and what is this Scam 5 times sent the transaction for the ETH Board took the catch
you are running out of gas , you need to have some gas to make the transaction first , do you know that?
Activity: 115
Merit: 1

legendary
Yes i agree on the fact that MNE has a large community. About price, everytime MNE goes up rite after boom down.
We need Dev to resuscitate something like that lol
legendary
In any case, thanks to Minerium, a number of developers were able to create tokens in a very simple way.  For example, SPARTA.  So Minereum has played a big role in the development of smart contract technology.
I think are still many people using the services for creating new tokens do i am right? i would not be surpraise if mne will make new development in the future!

Hi Davide72, I would be surprised, i mean no words from him since 5-6 months wow. Hope he does but hey let's be realistic rite^^

Hi,the idea of ​​the smart contract that releases coins time to time it was a brilliant smart contract, I would say almost like the nano project, unfortunately in this project there were no people who took the situation in hand

shooo "$0,004105 USD (-23,69%)" today.
I agree with you David72, the idea was pretty neat, hope to hear from the dev. one day.

Maybe if the coin had been released with more speed maybe some big investor and some good computer scientist could have done something, how long it will take untill all coins are mined, 20 years?  too long ...look at nano project 1 years and all coin was mined with recaptcha .
 Ps.it's just my personal observation nothing else it could be wrong

Hi D72, "look at nano project 1 years and all coin was mined with recaptcha" what do you mean.
Our MNE +45% today.
Maybe too many participants to the MNE Ico, hey anyway, we need some news from Dev. Wink

I mean that the smart contract if he had released the coins much faster would have been in my opinion much better, minereum has great potential and a very large community compared to many other projects. 45% is just great hope it will be like this for the  next  few month!
legendary
In any case, thanks to Minerium, a number of developers were able to create tokens in a very simple way.  For example, SPARTA.  So Minereum has played a big role in the development of smart contract technology.
I think are still many people using the services for creating new tokens do i am right? i would not be surpraise if mne will make new development in the future!

Hi Davide72, I would be surprised, i mean no words from him since 5-6 months wow. Hope he does but hey let's be realistic rite^^

Hi,the idea of ​​the smart contract that releases coins time to time it was a brilliant smart contract, I would say almost like the nano project, unfortunately in this project there were no people who took the situation in hand

I agree with you David72, the idea was pretty neat, hope to hear from the dev. one day.

Maybe if the coin had been released with more speed maybe some big investor and some good computer scientist could have done something, how long it will take untill all coins are mined, 20 years?  too long ...look at nano project 1 years and all coin was mined with recaptcha .

Hi D72, "look at nano project 1 years and all coin was mined with recaptcha" what do you mean.
Our MNE +45% today.
Maybe too many participants to the MNE Ico, hey anyway, we need some news from Dev. Wink
legendary

legendary

legendary

Pages:
Jump to: