Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Minereum - 🔥 🚀 Minereum is Launched on ETH, BSC and Polygon 🚀 - page 65. (Read 63187 times)

Activity: 194
Merit: 1
what about meos and mtron? I don't hear it anymore here. did dev leave this project?
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089
Latest news from the Minereum on July 27, 2018,

5 months ago, yes it's a dead project. "Minereum First Self Mining Smart Contract" was fun.

Happy new year guyz!
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Is still working the minereum service ? where can we look if people still creating new coin using the minereum service? thanks

i hope the service still work my friend
you can check here ,, http://tokenservice.minereum.com
and the latest date people created an ethereum token using the service was 05.11.2018

wowow if i look at many people used the tokenservice is huge Grin, but price to create a tokens was not so expensive, dev should have push the price up !
Yeah, that's great, but
It would be cool to hear from him at least any information about the project or plans for the future. A good promising project, and such incomprehensible behavior on the part of the dev. I hope that in the end he will somehow prove himself.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014
Is still working the minereum service ? where can we look if people still creating new coin using the minereum service? thanks

and the latest date people created an ethereum token using the service was 05.11.2018

wowow if i look at many people used the tokenservice is huge Grin, but price to create a tokens was not so expensive, dev should have push the price up !
Activity: 980
Merit: 505
thats bad, that in such a tuff times in crypto dev is missing  Angry
Last Active:   October 27, 2018, 02:11:43
but last message was  on July 27 , that 4 months ago  Shocked i guess its all over now?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
Revolutionizing Reward Points

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014
I don't know if the Minerium will be good in the future? because there was no update from May, I was worried about this project,
but on the inverse MNE was up 18% today, amazing
Yes, I also see this growth. However, it is necessary to take into account small trading volumes. With a small capitalization and such volumes, high volatility can occur.  For this reason, this does not reassure me, but it is good that someone else has an interest in the token, although without visible reason.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 578

Has anyone tried this exchange? A few experiences would be cool.

But, it would be much more important to know what the developer is planning for Minereum and Artemine in the future.
Which exchanger do you mean?

I think he was referring to the exchange that was mentioned in a post that is not present anymore. I saw that post too, but i don't remember the exchange's name.

Maybe it have been removed by moderators, or by the autor.
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
not bad for new projects such as Minereum included in top exchanges such as hitbtc, livecoin and cryptopia, but unfortunately they only have a small trading volume, 617 $ in hittc, it seems that many traders still doubt, or this is opportunity?
its true.I would like to hear from the developer his future plans. Does he plan to continue to support the project?It will be a pity if this is the end.
Of course, if he has plans for the future development of the project, he is just obliged to provide it. This will save community interest to this project. I hope he is working in this direction. Since, for a long time, nothing was provided, about plans.

im not sure that it will helps a lot, maybe dev already gave up  Angry but if he wants to resurrect token he needs to made a big work, with marketing and pr and of course some good improvments to the product should be done too, cause now its just stagnating and going nowhere  Angry
Worst of all, we do not know he was gave up there or not. I do not understand, how it is possible, just disappear. If he thinks to continue, then he should not sit in the shade. It will be a mistake.

maybe he not capable to continue, cause he all alone with development and others stuff, i never saw some other guy here, if its true that dev is alone here, so anyway it was a good run for him and us, one little man against the world, what else he could do  Grin

If this is true, then work on the project will take a long time, even he it continues. Anyway, for a long time, there is no information from the developer, which is not very good.

But, it would be much more important to know what the developer is planning for Minereum and Artemine in the future.
I don't know if the Minerium will be good in the future? because there was no update from May, I was worried about this project,
but on the inverse MNE was up 18% today, amazing
not bad for new projects such as Minereum included in top exchanges such as hitbtc, livecoin and cryptopia, but unfortunately they only have a small trading volume, 617 $ in hittc, it seems that many traders still doubt, or this is opportunity?
its true.I would like to hear from the developer his future plans. Does he plan to continue to support the project?It will be a pity if this is the end.
Of course, if he has plans for the future development of the project, he is just obliged to provide it. This will save community interest to this project. I hope he is working in this direction. Since, for a long time, nothing was provided, about plans.

im not sure that it will helps a lot, maybe dev already gave up  Angry but if he wants to resurrect token he needs to made a big work, with marketing and pr and of course some good improvments to the product should be done too, cause now its just stagnating and going nowhere  Angry
Worst of all, we do not know he was gave up there or not. I do not understand, how it is possible, just disappear. If he thinks to continue, then he should not sit in the shade. It will be a mistake.

maybe he not capable to continue, cause he all alone with development and others stuff, i never saw some other guy here, if its true that dev is alone here, so anyway it was a good run for him and us, one little man against the world, what else he could do  Grin

If this is true, then work on the project will take a long time, even he it continues. Anyway, for a long time, there is no information from the developer, which is not very good.

Activity: 658
Merit: 129

Activity: 686

Activity: 686
Activity: 1092
Hodlers Network
I did not quite understand. What is your coin for? We need to install a wallet on our computer, and we can mining your coin correctly.

as i know this is an ethereum token,,
so you don't need to install any wallet in your computer,, you can use myetherwallet to keep minereum token
just read more here https://www.minereum.com or in the first post from this thread
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
I did not quite understand. What is your coin for? We need to install a wallet on our computer, and we can mining your coin correctly.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 649
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
a very confusing situation, where there is a big advantage but there are also some disadvantages in it.
maybe it is also an opportunity with confidence first to invest. : D
Pages:
Jump to: