Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 399. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 10
HELP!!! missing mint coin

I opened my wallet today and it shows half of my original amount. But there have been no transactions out.

The block explorer is showing the correct balance, but it also shows 2 tranaction that don't appear in my wallet software. Can anyone help?

This is shown in wallet

Confirmed   Date   Type   Label   Address   Amount   ID
FALSE   2014-04-09T18:20:01   Mined         11170.83726   f41bc83efcac08d87d2acbd85b1a521021d020e72c46594f00a527ab2e56549d-000
TRUE   2014-03-20T18:32:56   Mined         22164.59068   30c134f8ce7467c41bc132b7fc10bf00be286d40c4a4f465cd75d013fdda2c27-000
TRUE   2014-02-28T16:20:00   Received with      MkVZTqzDgXnukasEE9MaM2AFUyo2AqzNTC   2013185.783   03201d87bb981a3689f03b72c54c66d025423c4d4d69c2a0481efb69d4540f8d-000

This is the address link http://mint.blockx.info/get/address/MkVZTqzDgXnukasEE9MaM2AFUyo2AqzNTC

Wallet is showing a balance of 1017675.18
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Professional anarchist
I am relaxed, just laughing about the premine-managers of this coin who call themselves devs

And what are you contributing...other than noise?
Activity: 126
No, u are not to blame, u r alright. The f*cking devs are to be blamed, what a f*cking joke LMAO
btw the other link u just posted doesnt work at all cuz it misses all the DLLs.no offense tho

People have different skills and they focus on different things. Just relax.  Smiley

I am relaxed, just laughing about the premine-managers of this coin who call themselves devs
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
那么多商店可以用薄荷付款,什么时候中国也有,相信不久的将来会实现

期待这天的到来
不过中国的经济政策是否 支持是个未知数
可能我们看不到这天了
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
No, u are not to blame, u r alright. The f*cking devs are to be blamed, what a f*cking joke LMAO
btw the other link u just posted doesnt work at all cuz it misses all the DLLs.no offense tho

People have different skills and they focus on different things. Just relax.  Smiley
Activity: 307
Merit: 252
Hey guys any info / progress on the Android wallet? I promise to throw in another 100 k mint if the minting Android wallet is released before other PoS coins have it (blackcoin, faircoin...). Please Mr. Beaverslayer add it to the main bounty!

No, u are not to blame, u r alright. The f*cking "devs" premine-managers are to be blamed, what a f*cking joke LMAO

No it doesnt. Just accidently linked to wrong version.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0t82x8qh8gn7jwj/mintcoin-qt.rar

My apoligies for being amateur...
fyi: wallets in the OP and kergekoins wallet still use old OpenSSL 1.0.1e ...

check urself by opening the debug console..

the coin is just as vulnerable as earlier...

PLZ come on...  --amateurs-- ? Undecided

devs with extreme premine need community members to compile their binaries... and compile em wrong? gimme a break guys. LOL..
Wallet won't open with Mavericks

OK, it looks like something was messed up in converting process. Worked fine on my Maverics. I will look in to it.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
OK guys.
I have windows and mac wallets ready with CC and openssl1.01g.
CC features are now officially merged.
My download links:

Windows:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ibwj1p88q340tg9/Mintcoin%20with%20CC.zip

Mac-OSx:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/oxjl39ajvdxs85w/Mintcoin1.7CC-macosx.dmg

Win QT is provided with .dll files, but if you have them on your directory, then there is no need to overwrite them.
Use CC features as i explained on earlier post to send only coins with the least amount of conformations.
Cheers!
K.

Wallet won't open with Mavericks

http://i58.tinypic.com/162af7b.png
Professional anarchist
13% per month? You must not be understanding the process? I think the most you can get by strictly saving all your coins and minting them is about ~1.67% per month.

I understand the maths, I have increased my Mintcoin holding by around 13% in a month, purely by minting. I don't understand if this is expected or not. Your response would seem to indicate it isn't.
OK guys.
I have windows and mac wallets ready with CC and openssl1.01g.
CC features are now officially merged.
My download links:

Windows:

Mac-OSx:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/oxjl39ajvdxs85w/Mintcoin1.7CC-macosx.dmg

Win QT is provided with .dll files, but if you have them on your directory, then there is no need to overwrite them.
Use CC features as i explained on earlier post to send only coins with the least amount of conformations.
Cheers!
K.
Activity: 613
Mintcoin: Get some
I continue to be impressed with MintCoin. But here's a thing:

I think I'm minting too much! Or perhaps I'm not understanding the process. Over the last month, I have increased my Mint balance by about 13% due solely to minting. I do have a rather large balance, but does this seem right?
13% per month? You must not be understanding the process? I think the most you can get by strictly saving all your coins and minting them is about ~1.67% per month.
Activity: 307
Merit: 252
A new version is coming soon, compiled with openssl 1.0.1g, but we need further testing.

Sounds great! Maybe you could comment on that wallet with coin control kergekoin made? Is it safe to use that feature without destroying the mintcoin itself? No hardfork needed? Just for the less technical guys here on the forum.

Thank you
Activity: 325
Merit: 250
A new version is coming soon, compiled with openssl 1.0.1g, but we need further testing.
Professional anarchist
I continue to be impressed with MintCoin. But here's a thing:

I think I'm minting too much! Or perhaps I'm not understanding the process. Over the last month, I have increased my Mint balance by about 13% due solely to minting. I do have a rather large balance, but does this seem right?

Activity: 185
Why would integrating a wallet feature create a hard fork? Wallet Control is not part of the algorithm of the coin. HBN was not hard forked for the wallet feature, Tranz added wallet control to newer HBN wallets. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Kergekoin?

Correct. Bitcoin 0.9 also has coin control now. From merge requests i can not see anything which would require hard forking.

Nice! So are you going to do it? I think the community and dev would embrace.

I just finished it and made pull request. It works just beautifully with my Windows wallet, but likely some testing is needed for linux and mac.
(screenshot here)

If you want to use it before officially confirmed:
Default disclaimer: Im not responsible if you damage your wallet.dat with it. Please be sure you have a backup before overwriting!

oh great!

I will compile a linux version tonight and test it, also I will examine the code changes

I think that once we have coin control UI, we can then add in some coin stats UI. Showing how much coins are eligible for staking, how much time is left for new coins, etc, some integrated graphs/histograms would be very nice to assess wallet's PoS status
Activity: 938
I downloaded your version but see no diff in sending coins...do I miss something or need to config something somewhere?

You need to enable it. In wallet choose settings-->options-->display-->mark "display coin control features"

Click OK. You will see CCF on Send tab now.

If you want to send only the newest coins do the following:

1. Open "inputs"
2. Choose list mode
3. Click on conformations twice to sort by lowest amount of conformations first.
4. Select enough adresses to fulfill your required amount.
5. Click OK
6. Use sending tab as usual.

Ill give it a go and make short video about this feature soon.

----

Also i will compile mac and windows wallet with openssl 1.01g as soon as openssl.org comes up. It looks like this site is being overloaded a lot after bitcoin announcement.  Grin
Its not really any threat to mintcoin, but better safe than sorry.  Wink

Thanks a lot for the info. Yes I see it now.
Jump to: