Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 640. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
Well I for one welcome a pump. Can't wait to sell high and buy back in a few hours later for some profit Smiley. Ride the wave with the whales if you can spot it, and when you have a few million to do this with then you can make a nice profit.

Unless it keeps going up after you sold, then whats the plan?

Enjoy a beer , and dream about how you will get rich on the next move Smiley
in defi we trust
There have been rumors going around that Mint is going to be pumped, and the rumors could be possibly true, but there is a 96893107.37617337 sell wall set at 24 sat on Mintpal. So unless this order is set by the pumpers to keep prices low until the pump is ready, it will be difficult to break through the wall. But it is clear Mint prices are being kept artificially low.

This order is set by the pumpers. Yesterday it appeared and disappeared regularly. First it was @30, then it went to 25, then it disappeared for about 15 minutes, then it reappeared, then it was moved from 25 to 24. It's a fake wall.

Yea I figured as much. Mint should be trading at least 30-35 Sat. So many miners do not understand how trading works. Now that Mint is POS all the miners who want to sell need to set their sell walls much higher. Stop selling your Mint for 22-23. Selling for 22-23 Sat doesn't make much sense at this point. Over night there is less supply and demand will be higher. Adjust your prices to reflect that and stop selling yourself short.

And way better , nobody sell. If nobody will be selling you could see mint=BTC , right?
Because nobody will sell , even at that price , next it will be mint = 10 BTC , isn't that how a free market works? =)))))))
legendary
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Well I for one welcome a pump. Can't wait to sell high and buy back in a few hours later for some profit Smiley. Ride the wave with the whales if you can spot it, and when you have a few million to do this with then you can make a nice profit.

Any thoughts on what their price target is? :/
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Unless it keeps going up after you sold, then whats the plan?
in defi we trust
Activity: 238
legendary
There have been rumors going around that Mint is going to be pumped, and the rumors could be possibly true, but there is a 96893107.37617337 sell wall set at 24 sat on Mintpal. So unless this order is set by the pumpers to keep prices low until the pump is ready, it will be difficult to break through the wall. But it is clear Mint prices are being kept artificially low.

Didnt you see the 25 bitcoin buy in one hit about an hour on cryptsy at 25 satoshis?
These are simply cappers trying to get more cheap.

wall gone

Nope.. another wall put up right now at 24 sat on MintPal

Didnt you see the 25 bitcoin buy in one hit about an hour on cryptsy at 25 satoshis?

wall gone

legendary

This order is set by the pumpers. Yesterday it appeared and disappeared regularly. First it was @30, then it went to 25, then it disappeared for about 15 minutes, then it reappeared, then it was moved from 25 to 24. It's a fake wall.

If someone has 50 BTC to spare to invest in Mintcoin... they could destroy that wall and screw those whales out of some profits in the process :/
Activity: 168

Yea I figured as much. Mint should be trading at least 30-35 Sat. So many miners do not understand how trading works. Now that Mint is POS all the miners who want to sell need to set their sell walls much higher. Stop selling your Mint for 22-23. Selling for 22-23 Sat doesn't make much sense at this point. Over night there is less supply and demand will be higher. Adjust your prices to reflect that and stop selling yourself short.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
USA TRUMP USA TRUMP USA TRUMP

just we must keep commiuty and increase it.everything can happen.

No commiuty = dead
Activity: 168

We can do this ! I want to go to 1000 satoshi next week  Grin

Sounds funny to you maybe, but 1000 sat is probably just a start for this coin! You can not mine it any more! So what you have is what you can trade with, thats all! So just secure your precious Mints!!! Cool

I doubt that this would be possible in that timeframe.

devs doing well and team, well done guys.
Credit where it's due, David, alty, potato, keep up the good work.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Sounds funny to you maybe, but 1000 sat is probably just a start for this coin! You can not mine it any more! So what you have is what you can trade with, thats all! So just secure your precious Mints!!! Cool

+1

I think if this coin keeps up doint what it's doing it could go in the 20000 sat regions eventually. This will take a few years probably and there will be allot of manipulating by big share holders causing panick, so price will back and forwards but in the end it will go higher and higher.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Activity: 182
I'd love to see this rocket too (I'm holding a fair share myself) but let's not forget that people have known about what was coming since the coin was announced. Everyone thought doge would rocket once the block rewards dropped and that didn't happen (and doge had a massive community.) It's possible that the reduced supply is already "priced in" ie the investors have already accounted for it.

The mint community needs to focus on getting this coin accepted places (yes I know it is already accepted at some) for it to grow long term.
Jump to: