Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 642. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 613
Merit: 500
Mintcoin: Get some

Okay, let's get back to talking about MINT. Looks like we need to break and hold the line above the $3,000,000 market cap level which is about a price level of 25 Sats before the next breakout...
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Your right and dont expect the noobs in here to understand what you are saying... You need inflation in a deflationary model.. not inflation tending to zero.. Its a failure by design.

Bitcoin will always be there.. as a commodity but not a currency I believe. There are better coins out there that will do the job of everyday tx...

What you need is:

1) Something where mining is irrelavent (pos is good for that)
2) Yet secure.. merged mining bitcoin means its secure yet mining is not a problem.
3) Predictable inflation. NOT dynamic inflation like PPC.. dynamic inflation leads to incentove to game thr system for profit.
read this about a quote from the dogecoin site from a professor of economics: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5599093

4) Provide inherent utility.. blockchain does this..

So far only 1 coin fits that bill and its DevCoin.. miners get 10% of each block and mining is not a problem since its merged mined with bitcoin. So mining is like free.. 90% goes to people who work to earn. Even businesses etc. So there is far more utility than dogecoin.

No more coins can be released merged mined because of asics.. so reallly it makes sense this would be the one and all other coins lost in dust. It was designed to be it. Bitcoins addresses are interchangeable to DevCoin if you can send dvc to btc wallet and vice versa.. so that in the future one address may be meeded for both. or people switch to dvc without losing private keys.

Goodluck with holding your dev coins noob, you will be diluted into oblivion through endless coin production. Sheesh, talk about hyperinflation, devcoin is exactly that.
That is like holding a share and the CEO keeps issuing billions of shares daily at a constant rate your portfolio will soon be zero.

Lol you havent learned a thing have you? And im the noob? Go back to school with your elementary thoughts Smiley

Lol I didnt come here to learn from noob trolls like yourself Smiley. Go back to the shitcoin you came from Devvyboy.

You will learn the hardway and I hope you do.

Actually if you really want to learn about mistakes, go ask your parents.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

Your right and dont expect the noobs in here to understand what you are saying... You need inflation in a deflationary model.. not inflation tending to zero.. Its a failure by design.

Bitcoin will always be there.. as a commodity but not a currency I believe. There are better coins out there that will do the job of everyday tx...

What you need is:

2) Yet secure.. merged mining bitcoin means its secure yet mining is not a problem.
3) Predictable inflation. NOT dynamic inflation like PPC.. dynamic inflation leads to incentove to game thr system for profit.
read this about a quote from the dogecoin site from a professor of economics: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5599093

So far only 1 coin fits that bill and its DevCoin.. miners get 10% of each block and mining is not a problem since its merged mined with bitcoin. So mining is like free.. 90% goes to people who work to earn. Even businesses etc. So there is far more utility than dogecoin.

No more coins can be released merged mined because of asics.. so reallly it makes sense this would be the one and all other coins lost in dust. It was designed to be it. Bitcoins addresses are interchangeable to DevCoin if you can send dvc to btc wallet and vice versa.. so that in the future one address may be meeded for both. or people switch to dvc without losing private keys.

Goodluck with holding your dev coins noob, you will be diluted into oblivion through endless coin production. Sheesh, talk about hyperinflation, devcoin is exactly that.
That is like holding a share and the CEO keeps issuing billions of shares daily at a constant rate your portfolio will soon be zero.

Lol you havent learned a thing have you? And im the noob? Go back to school with your elementary thoughts Smiley

Lol I didnt come here to learn from noob trolls like yourself Smiley. Go back to the shitcoin you came from Devvyboy.

You will learn the hardway and I hope you do.

What you need is:

Deflation is not bad, it is just opposite of the way most things have been done in the past. You go to buy things and they get cheaper each year. You go to buy more inventory for your business and cost of goods sold is less. It encourages thrift rather than spending. Spending isn't always good. Encouraging thrift conserves resources, encouraging spending encourages wastefulness.
Activity: 182
CharityMiningPools - Donate to Charity while you Mine!

mint.charityminingpools.com

Be a pioneer and help us get started, come mine while making a difference.  

Mandatory 0.5% donation fee goes to the BitGive Foundation this month.  We welcome and encourage you to donate more to a good cause.

SSL, STRATUM, VARDIFF, Datacenter Redundant Server Farm, Load Balanced Servers, Frequent Backups, DDOS Protection
0.5% Mandatory Donation fee to a Good Cause, 0.5% Pool Fees, 0% AP TX Fees

Who Are We?
CharityMiningPools was created to allow miners the ability to mine coins while still knowing that their hashing power is going towards something good.  Our goal is to provide a positive and reliable service while delivering a small portion of the proceeds to a deserving recipient.  Plans are in the works to allow individual miners to choose where they would like to donate to based on a pool of available recipients.

How Does This Work?
All coins minded at CharityMiningPools will require a mandatory 0.5% Donation fee.  This donation fee will be collected and donated to the designated charitable recipient for that given month.  Though we only require a minimum 0.5% Donation fee, we welcome and encourage our miners to raise the stakes and donate more to a good cause.

Cheers!
CharityMiningPools
Activity: 210

What you need is:

legendary
Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002
Whats up with the official site mintcoin.com

Download/Purchase buttons dont even work  Huh
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
why so many orphan block for minting block?

it is over 80%
legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1000
einc.io
have we mined out the POS blocks yet?  I'm pretty sure we did right?  I can't find a chart
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Mintpal has a both MINT/BTC and MINT/LTC trading pairs.
Exactly, I don't see why they need to wait for Craptsy's servers to be working to do anything. Mintpal has been great. I stopped using Craptsy after having to send in a support ticket for a simple deposit that took forever.
Mintpal has a both MINT/BTC and MINT/LTC trading pairs.
Activity: 840
Merit: 516
New wallet available (1.5). Not sure why this hasn't been announced on here or mintcointalk. I just found it on Facebook.

Nice new unlock button Smiley.

https://mega.co.nz/#!wR4inSJT!YHraTK_6a9txFDe_PPgxGzwD6h6j_kCQe6V65cfEEIw

The unlock button is a great feature.
Activity: 238
New wallet available (1.5). Not sure why this hasn't been announced on here or mintcointalk. I just found it on Facebook.

Nice new unlock button Smiley.

https://mega.co.nz/#!wR4inSJT!YHraTK_6a9txFDe_PPgxGzwD6h6j_kCQe6V65cfEEIw
Activity: 213
This pretty much explains why the pump didn't happen today. https://twitter.com/thecryptotrader
Wonder when the big pump will be, smart idea to put my 4m into mintpal?

I put my 1M in mintpal this morning, I was considering Cryptsy, but decided not to trust them, always hate it when my paranoia is validated, just makes me more paranoid.
Activity: 560
The OP is incorrect in places, leading to confusion. Please correct it.

The text as it is now confuses Minting and Mining

"3. what does that mean in the wallet : Minting suspended due to locked wallet?
This says you can not do mining due to wallet encrypted.
you need to unlock the wallet in order to mine (for example for PoS blocks):
mintcoin-qt -server
mintcoind walletpassphrase true

"
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
This pretty much explains why the pump didn't happen today. https://twitter.com/thecryptotrader
Wonder when the big pump will be, smart idea to put my 4m into mintpal?
Activity: 385
Merit: 250

I wonder if it was that or the 23 and 25 btc sale walls on both cryptsy and mintpal
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
What's going on @ Cryptsy? Markets seem frozen. Don't place bids.

I had to cancel an order and now leftover BTCs from the order have just vanished!!!

it will show.. don't worry ... unfortunately the problems happen... but fortunately we learn from them.
Jump to: