Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 650. (Read 1369778 times)

legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
We are 4 days early than what was predicted. But anyway. lets see what happens.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Thank you for mining with us this great coin ! Enjoy your PoS payouts.

We will close the pool 15. March 2014, pls cashout now.

for our complete list of supported coins, visit poolerino.com
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
I need to coin a new term. Pump Humping. This is totally what my trading bot is doing on mintcoin right now..  >Smiley
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
So do we just need to put the coins in a wallet and leave it open from here forward?  Any configs to the wallet needed,  Also, is there a way to see projected amount of coins earned via POS?
Activity: 415
What has happened to the mintcoin.cc website. its always down. And when does the mining pow finish.
Activity: 490
Merit: 501
buy now and you will not regret it  Wink.
Activity: 476
I have been trying to get my last coins out of Hashrapid for the past 24 hours and made 3 requests so far, but they still haven't paid out?
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
400 pages on mintcointalk, Not very much coins make it this far.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
guys, it seems block rewards are 1 coin now... mining MINT is over :-(
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Just hit 31 on Cryptsy Guys. Its happening Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Well now since there is no more POW mining people will realise how hard it is to get this coin and the price will go up for sure.

people will really want this coin if they use it for something if its not usable then the price will sit as it is or even fall

Well new merchants are being added frequently, a lot of work is being done on the coin. So yes there will be something to use it for Smiley
Activity: 210
Well now since there is no more POW mining people will realise how hard it is to get this coin and the price will go up for sure.

people will really want this coin if they use it for something if its not usable then the price will sit as it is or even fall
Activity: 308

Thank you for mining with us this great coin ! Enjoy your PoS payouts.

We will close the pool 15. March 2014, pls cashout now.

for our complete list of supported coins, visit poolerino.com
Activity: 378
Lol massive sell wall at 490 satoshish @23 btc

which exchange are we talking about?

Mintpal

okay. on cryptsy there is a huge wall at 180sat @34btc Cool
What is really quite sad is the number of people trying to dump their coins here. They don't quite realize that there will not be a chance to buy back lower - the reward has dropped to 1 coin per block - the supply of coins per day will never be enough to dump the price to these levels again. Minting has made this coin the ultimate 'bag holders' coin. It literally pays to NOT sell your coins - this will only drive the price sky high until it reaches a point where the downward pressure is met with equal upwards momentum. Where that point will be is anyones guess, but I think it is naive to dismiss the Dogecoin boom. More important than the actual pumping was the sheer volume of BTC being invested. That BTC is still there - ready to be invested. Expect monumental buy orders in the next 24 hours to drive the price of this coin upwards of 200 Satoshi. Doge could still be mined, even while at 290~ satoshi - MINT, virtually, cannot.

It will be 20 days before those buying hundreds of millions of MINT will see their first interest payments - that means for 20 days we will see next to no real supply. The price must and will go up.

Activity: 378

which exchange are we talking about?
Activity: 295

Yeah, that can be last chance to buy that low.

now panic buy?  Grin

I wish. Cheesy
Jump to: