Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 653. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
1.) I'm not saying POW ended yet. What I am saying is maybe hashrapid decided to close the pool down a few days BEFORE it happens. It could be that they expect the price to tank once that happens (who knows) and would rather take their profit and run then risk it. I was just speculating.

2.) Isn't it 20 days before mintcoins can POS? You guys are saying 10 but I thought I read that it was 20.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
The dev did comment in the very first post. Move the coins to your wallet asap.

Other Specifications:
    - 30 seconds block target
    - 100000 - 900000 coins per block initially
    - PoW payout will be halved every week for the first 5 weeks
    - After 5 weeks, the PoW payout will be fixed at 1 coin per block
it wasn't supposed to go to POS for a few more days though?

Anyone can start minting their coins 10 days after receiving it. You don't have to wait till after the fifth week to mint.
I know, I meant POS only, sorry about that.
Activity: 399
Merit: 257

Other Specifications:

Anyone can start minting their coins 10 days after receiving it. You don't have to wait till after the fifth week to mint.
legendary
Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002

Other Specifications:

I guess POS came early Smiley

Other Specifications:
Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Other Specifications:
Activity: 385
Im looking at the block chain in the explorer and any pow block I read is 1 or 1.1 coins generated looks like the end of the road to me.
Activity: 206
The last five mined blocks at my pool have had block rewards of 1 and 1.1 MINT... Something is wrong.

Any Ideas? Huh

Do the staked blocks go towards the block count like blackcoin? Everyone suspected that 100mill black coins were to be mined but the staking cut down on the total blacks that could be mined and only 74 mill were mined out of the possible 100 mill.

I'd like to get a dev to comment on this...

Not cool.
The last five mined blocks at my pool have had block rewards of 1 and 1.1 MINT... Something is wrong.

Any Ideas? Huh

Do the staked blocks go towards the block count like blackcoin? Everyone suspected that 100mill black coins were to be mined but the staking cut down on the total blacks that could be mined and only 74 mill were mined out of the possible 100 mill.

Any Ideas? Huh
Same here, dafuq
Activity: 206

Any Ideas? Huh
Activity: 154
It is in these moments of quiet that wild buy orders tend to swing in and buy up the cheapies - be ready for an upwards push.
Activity: 613
Merit: 500
Mintcoin: Get some

How high are you willing to pay?
[/quote]

3 sats above last trade for large amounts.
all the best.

p.s i would advise to at least hold some for the near future
[/quote]

3 sats is not high enough imo. Price is probably being artificially held low right now, so people such as yourself who are looking to sweep up large amounts for cheap can.
Activity: 608
Any p2p pools available for this or even better a p2p finder that checks for best ping p2p pools?
Activity: 210
Can't you use coin-swap for the escrow?
Activity: 156
Guido
Why don't you just buy on the exchanges?

don't want to spook people too soon on the exchanges

I red there are people here who are complaining  about Mintcoin and i offered to buy their coins so that they can leave this thread  without any loose.

heh yeah, they will wish they were holding soon

Sounds tempting, but I have never done an escrow service and it still seems risky to me. Is there a mintcoin escrow service? If I were to do something like this I would want the mintcoins to be protected. Also, I think the price could suddenly spike soon anyway, as I am a solid believer in this coin long-term.  I have most of my coins set aside for PoS minting, so I don't want to lose coin age, so the price would have to be quite a lot higher for me to part with my coins. Mintcoins are getting super rare now, I think up to 200 sats is entirely possible soon. How high are you willing to pay?

Here https://mitm.io/ soon
https://twitter.com/Daikoku10Crypto

daikoku's new twitter, he is in on mintcoin

Bring on the pump I dare him
Why don't you just buy on the exchanges?

don't want to spook people too soon on the exchanges

I red there are people here who are complaining  about Mintcoin and i offered to buy their coins so that they can leave this thread  without any loose.

heh yeah, they will wish they were holding soon

Sounds tempting, but I have never done an escrow service and it still seems risky to me. Is there a mintcoin escrow service? If I were to do something like this I would want the mintcoins to be protected. Also, I think the price could suddenly spike soon anyway, as I am a solid believer in this coin long-term.  I have most of my coins set aside for PoS minting, so I don't want to lose coin age, so the price would have to be quite a lot higher for me to part with my coins. Mintcoins are getting super rare now, I think up to 200 sats is entirely possible soon. How high are you willing to pay?
Activity: 238
not a scam, escrow

and that escrow would be a trusted staff member right? Not a friend of yours?

Seriously though, why not go to mintpal?
Jump to: