Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 652. (Read 1369778 times)

legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005
so no more pow mining? should be interesting
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Im with mint.dogemoon,it says i should get 955,000 mint a day but ive only got 150,000 what gives i have 4mhs,should i move pools?
PoW is over, 1 mintcoin per block. Exchange bitcoin for mint if you want more.

http://www.coinwarz.com/miningprofitability/litecoin

Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 27
Merit: 0

I still like MINT long term but I think we go lower from here. I still hold my core position that I will never sell, but my speculative $ is on the sidelines for now.

What do you guys think? Any logical reasons to look forward to another big catalyst soon that will propel speculative investors to buy MINT?

I think since mining is over, this should push the price higher because of lack of dumping.
But on the other hand, there are a lot of people who invested in MINT because they expected to make huge profit when the PoW stops. They thought the price would jump. Since this is not happening, I think they will start selling some of their MINT soon (during the next week). So this should drive the price down for a while.

After that, I think the MINT market would stabilize and I expect the price to go up very very slowly because people would mostly keep their coins for long term interest.

Of course, if speculators enter the game then it is anyone's guess about the price fluctuations!
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Smashing rocks with my GPU
Im with mint.dogemoon,it says i should get 955,000 mint a day but ive only got 150,000 what gives i have 4mhs,should i move pools?
PoW is over, 1 mintcoin per block. Exchange bitcoin for mint if you want more.
Activity: 28
Activity: 172
Hashstrike still hashing away splitting 1 coin each block found between 214 people Roll Eyes

Woohoo we're all getting rich!

I'll be turning off fees for anybody that really still does want to mine for 1 coin. It's been fun guys, but the mining days for this coin are over.

Why do statements like this make me want to sell all my mint here and re-buy double at 7 satoshi? Irrational exuberance beginnings usually end with a capitulation bottom.

"Buy the rumor, sell the news" The biggest catalyst that was viewed as this coins crowning achievement has come and gone. What is the next event that is equal in importance that will support this price for weeks or months? All the people who bought at 3 & 4 satoshi by the BILLION are not going to sit by patiently as those who bought at 60 capitulate and sell into an ugly tape driving the price lower.

I still like MINT long term but I think we go lower from here. I still hold my core position that I will never sell, but my speculative $ is on the sidelines for now.

What do you guys think? Any logical reasons to look forward to another big catalyst soon that will propel speculative investors to buy MINT?

Activity: 840
Merit: 516
Hashstrike still hashing away splitting 1 coin each block found between 214 people Roll Eyes

I'll be turning off fees for anybody that really still does want to mine for 1 coin. It's been fun guys, but the mining days for this coin are over.

There's gonna be some disappointed miners in the morning. Tongue

"Mined 10 coins with 65 Mh/s in 12 hours, what's happened!?"
Activity: 613
Merit: 500
Mintcoin: Get some
I am hypothesizing this: (I do understand how PoS works pretty well)

The target block spacing is NOT "fixed" it is a "target".  Therefore, there is bound to be some variability, if blocks were found speedily, it may have increased the conversion to PoS. I am pretty sure that since it a 30 second block target, PoS blocks can be even "faster" than this, which would speed up the total block count faster than just every 30 seconds. All the "target" means is that it will adjust itself over time to be 30 seconds "on average" but there is some level of randomness involved in the coin design for additional security purposes, etc.

And yes, the PoS blocks go towards the total block count, (that should be well-known). We are past the 100,000 block now.

I guess, you want more coins now, you're just going to have to buy/trade for them.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Geister?! Geister?! Geister???!! Weißbroooot!
PoW ends and now I am very interested what the prices will be in the next days!  Cool
Activity: 89
glad I checked this thread today.  Nearly had a loooong mining time of getting very little.
Activity: 840
Merit: 516
Activity: 385
Activity: 182
The last five mined blocks at my pool have had block rewards of 1 and 1.1 MINT... Something is wrong.

Any Ideas? Huh

We reached block 100800
Activity: 84
I've got 3926613, let's hope this rises.

lel
Activity: 24
Activity: 399
Merit: 257
2.) Isn't it 20 days before mintcoins can POS? You guys are saying 10 but I thought I read that it was 20.

Hmm, I don't know. It says 20 days on the OP, but I've heard that it was 10 days from a lot of people. I'm just as confused as you are now that you brought it to my attention. =/
Activity: 385
Funny people still hashing at this, gona be a few hours before anyone realizes it was a waste.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
I noticed coins4everyone mint pool was paying out low and would take 2-3 min to load each page since early morning. I mined 4.31 Million Mint, the waiting begins.

Time to point my miners back to HBN.  Tongue
Jump to: