Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 675. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 10
mintcoin ranked 9th in the daily volume of all cryptocurrency

http://coinmarketcap.com/volume.html#mint
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Someone is trying to keep the price down - massive dumping over the last 2 hours. Everytime we go up some fucker dumps multiple bitcoins worth. God dammit!

You see that 28 btc stack at the bottom? It used to be 70 divided into stacks of 40 and 30. The person or group is just keeping their btc in plain view and manipulating the market when necessary. They've been buying for at least a week now from anyone dumping. They're gonna make a fortune when the mining gets to hard or stops completely.
Where do you see this info?

(ps I buy/della on mintpal)
Someone is trying to keep the price down - massive dumping over the last 2 hours. Everytime we go up some fucker dumps multiple bitcoins worth. God dammit!

You see that 28 btc stack at the bottom? It used to be 70 divided into stacks of 40 and 30. The person or group is just keeping their btc in plain view and manipulating the market when necessary. They've been buying for at least a week now from anyone dumping. They're gonna make a fortune when the mining gets to hard or stops completely.

you mean mint has good future!?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Google trad of fgtlss for the lazies (btw dude, you really should post in both chinese and english):

Here is the official statement of a mint coins team : write " on mint coins" blog, winning awards

Hello everyone :
     I really think mint coins is a great virtual currency , but it will have a better future. Short-term fluctuations is normal and to be expected.

Because I believe that mint coins will have good prospects , so I decided to hold an event , who will get excellent rewards . I think this event will contribute to the development Mintcoin community , but also attract attention anywhere else came from.

So let us positive and enthusiastic to participate in activities , Reward it.

The contents of the event is: " mint coins " as the theme of the blog .

The rules are very simple : Create a mint on mint coins ( need to comply with regulatory requirements ) , if they meet the following regulatory requirements , it will get 25000 mint coins as a reward.

Creating a " mint coins " as the theme of the first 100 participants will be eligible for promotion.

After creating Mint , you simply paste a link to the official blog blog awards column , then comply with the regulations , you will receive this award .

Here is the link official blog awards column : http://www.mintcointalk.com/index.php?topic=242.new # new

Not only that, you create before 250 readers of the blog, if you click the link to jump to mintcointalk, then these readers will get 1000 mint coins reward.

These readers need to jump to the forum , to register. Link below : http://www.mintcointalk.com/index.php?topic=243.new # new

Bowen created the following rules:
    1 , it must be a blog post , rather than the forum topic , comments, etc. .
    2 , it must be substantial in content , layout neat ( too few words Bowen not conform to the rules ) .
    3 , any language can be accepted, but must be carried out to verify whether Bowen contains information about mint coins .
    4 , Bowen must be included in the official website mint coins URL : www.mintcoin.cc
    5 , Bowen must contain any relevant mint coins of the same sign / banner design (logo / banner), you can get from the links below mint coins logo design : https://mega.co.nz/ # GRhVmKrD rHy8Bbr0f38Ieb5hnKM8qYjoDnyekVHtDNSu5vm0vV0!!
    6 , Bowen must contain information about the former 250 readers can receive a free 1000 mint coins .

Special note:
    1 , each blog must be unique and can not be copied .
    2 , each blog must be more than 300 words.
    3, if there are more than 5 Bowen comments will be entitled to free access to 25,000 mint coins .
    4 , the highest award of 10,000 extra mint coins , the requirement is : will you write about mint coins blog URL to publish to other pages , add the mint article views ( which will be devoted to the judge )

I rule this activity were appropriate changes : Bowen must be published in the pages that already exist , or has been used / accessed commented blog / in . The event was created just for the blog / blog ( after easily forgotten ) , the event will not be awarded. Bowen will be posted on the website of an additional 10,000 mint coins reward is still valid ( of course , this applies equally to reward fans have a lot of bloggers )

This will mean I will give up my personal 1625000 mint coins .

I have a mint 500 million coins , I think mint coins to enhance the visibility is correct , and it is worth it.

Since this is my personal organized activities , so I gladly accept any help that offer blog forum link and register new users . So, who are willing to provide support if , please contact me.

Mint coins in helping developers and community members, we already have 3,750,000 mint coins for the reward activities.

As I have done in the promotion , as if there are other people in the community recognized this development activities on mint coins to help , then please join us . Mint coins have any support will become a bigger reward (more than 15k and more then 500 for the new users), or you can expand this promotion (more than 100/250 people).

Thanks for any comments and ideas. I am also looking for some help I created "How to make mint coins fool" guide. For example, a detailed explanation of how to get the picture the way mint coins ( for example, to trade , to get bitcoins , then transfer them , have mint coins wallet , then get started mining interest ) .

Well, I think this is all I can do now . In order to prevent post -lock , please review campaign award itself , please do not blog posts to review !

Thank you.

edit:
btw I don't understand the rules ^^

The rules are very simple : Create a mint on mint coins ( need to comply with regulatory requirements ) , if they meet the following regulatory requirements , it will get 25000 mint coins as a reward.

What do you mean by 'create a mint' ?
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Monero Core Team

i have to set setgenerate true on my wallet to get MINTING?

up
No. Your coins have to be 20 days old is all.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0

up
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
People do not forget about the thunderclap thing ! It will help a lot !
https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/9388-free-mintcoin-giveaway

Another thing is that if you think you know a merchant that would like to accept MINT, just post URL to his web page. Some one from the dev team or  ext dev team can try and contact this sellers!

We need this community to grow and be active. The rest will come in place. The coin is doing a great job. It survived multiple pump and dumps and remains extreemly strong in price. Look at the other coins of this type, none of them is even above 5 satoshi. Mint is doing great if you look into it !
So, keep up spreading the word and introducing new people to mint, look for merchants, give suggestions for games etc. Mint is a long term project that is going fantastically.

And if you wanna have some free mints, dont forget about this giveaway :

http://www.mintcointalk.com/index.php?topic=242.msg601#msg601
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000

Hell lot of free minting coins will be coming to market on sell, where do you think price will go unless there are new people investing on MINT?  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000

Thats by default  Smiley
Activity: 154
Activity: 182
写“关于薄荷币”的博客 赢取 3.5万 薄荷币

链接:www.mintcointalk.com/index.php/topic,299.msg1127.html
Activity: 182
Compared to BlackCoin, which one should I choose?

Why MintCoin is better than BlackCoin, could anyone here share with me?
One word: community. Blackcoin has a smaller and less active community. If they had the same community, I could not tell you which one to choose (on a purely technical point of view I would tend toward blackcoin, but remember: blackcoin community is much smaller and far less active; plus the "blackcoin" name is much less bankable than the "mintcoin" name).

wa, your foreigner  is so care of the name of coin? why Huh?
Marketing purpose. Branding. People judge by what they see first. And what they see first is logo and name. See here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5327882

yeal, i think foreigners love mintcoin so much, but chinese people who know the coin is so rare, i think you should support coin to spread
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Monero Core Team
Compared to BlackCoin, which one should I choose?

Why MintCoin is better than BlackCoin, could anyone here share with me?
One word: community. Blackcoin has a smaller and less active community. If they had the same community, I could not tell you which one to choose (on a purely technical point of view I would tend toward blackcoin, but remember: blackcoin community is much smaller and far less active; plus the "blackcoin" name is much less bankable than the "mintcoin" name).

wa, your foreigner  is so care of the name of coin? why Huh?
Marketing purpose. Branding. People judge by what they see first. And what they see first is logo and name. See here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5327882
Jump to: