Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 677. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Smashing rocks with my GPU
He wants you to start buying to help the pump. He's only bringing 4000 btc to the table  Sad
Wait, he's woolong??  Shocked
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
He wants you to start buying to help the pump. He's only bringing 4000 btc to the table  Sad
Activity: 23
比特币稳定了。这周拉升,大家配合做好推广,加油!冲击200聪

please repeat on english Smiley) or russian, or use http://translate.google.ru/
我可以看懂英文,没关系,你们可以使用google翻译

please repeat on english Smiley) or russian, or use http://translate.google.ru/
Activity: 23
This thing has been bursting to rise for the last 24 hours - AUR and the other alts have stolen its thunder momentarily but its stable and the number of coins available through mining is diminishing. I think we will hit 30 in the following 24 hours.

I think we will hit 150 in the following 2 month.

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
This thing has been bursting to rise for the last 24 hours - AUR and the other alts have stolen its thunder momentarily but its stable and the number of coins available through mining is diminishing. I think we will hit 30 in the following 24 hours.
We need to increase Reddit exposure... the amount of new subscribed users seems to be tapering lately.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
That's five. Spread the wealth when you can guys. There is so much greed in these cryptos atm, it makes me sick. If we build a strong community, profits will come in time. Let's focus on the coin, and to the future. Let the weak hands and short sighted toil, while as a community we push....forward. Wink

Great ! I am happy to see there are other people that understand that the community is making the coin !
Lets keep the community growing.
Do not forget that the blog about mintcoin giveaway is still active  and you can get up to 50 000 coins !
Check it out here :
http://www.mintcointalk.com/index.php?topic=242.msg601#msg601

Also do not forget to this one, this is important for MINT :
http://www.reddit.com/r/MintCoin/comments/1zh90p/moolah/

And last, my wallet is working fine and i am sure that the dev's are working on the problems any of you might have.
Activity: 70
Just a mionr bug with my wallet and a few other people.  My point was to just wait if it's not working right.  No reason to lose coins.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Banned: For Your Protection
Or maybe it's a good coin with a minor problem.  And maybe you're a "shit" person.  If you like I could post your name address and phone number.  Then people could contact you directly.  There's a small fee involved, so let me know.  It could really expand your influence and allow people to share your wisdom.  Just think, people could stop by and you guys could hang out and pick you toenails and solve all the world's problems.  That would be sweet.

Ha!!!!
MmHCWh52z6SPbboBTsrAbQ4vgeeohSV5gF
Activity: 39
Next 10 People to PM me their cryptsy trade key will be happy!

MmJbKURQeecpDkoXRtJCePmDA2f4TcABFV  Roll Eyes
The mintcoin wallet is hanging after enabling minting, shows (not responding) and doesnt mint.
It minted 2 transactions that were generated but not accepted, and now it just hangs after enabling minting.
This issue has been reported in the mintcoinforum also. Has anyone seen a dev response to this issue?

Tried clean reinstall of 1.4.
Tried repairwallet, and wallet check passed.
It is only using 17% proc and 94k memory, and there are no big errors in the debug log.

Will moving the coins to a new wallet will reset the coin age timer and cause me to lose the first month stake?

Moving the coins probably won't help you, but yes, it would reset the timer.  You could try downloading a new wallet and just move your wallet.dat file to it.  But I don't think it will work.

My wallet is totally fucked too.  I'm part of the team and the dev is aware of the problem.  I've tried everything you can imagine and there is no solution so far.  I've spent at least 18 hrs fucking around with it.  I even sent it to another team member who confirmed the problem.  Somehow 50k disappeared today while I was testing.  I received maybe 1% of the minting I should have before it shut down.  I have literally tried everything I can on windows.

I managed to make 2 transactions to Mintpal of 100k each.  Each transaction took about 30 minutes.  So my balance is 200k less, but mintpal never received anything from me.  Pretty soon, I'm going to be in Mint debt at this rate.  So if I were you, I would maybe sit tight and not do anything until someone figures this shit out.  All I'm doing is losing coins and a lot of time.  I knew I couldn't be the only user dealing with this.
However, I don't think anything is being done about it either.  I think this is going to be huge problem once everyone starts minting.  During the minting process is when things go to shit.  There has to be a bug.

I'll help if I can, but I'm so irritated I'm just ready to delete the whole goddamn wallet and move on.

Told you this was a shit coin.

Or maybe it's a good coin with a minor problem.  And maybe you're a "shit" person.  If you like I could post your name address and phone number.  Then people could contact you directly.  There's a small fee involved, so let me know.  It could really expand your influence and allow people to share your wisdom.  Just think, people could stop by and you guys could hang out and pick you toenails and solve all the world's problems.  That would be sweet.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
The mintcoin wallet is hanging after enabling minting, shows (not responding) and doesnt mint.
It minted 2 transactions that were generated but not accepted, and now it just hangs after enabling minting.
This issue has been reported in the mintcoinforum also. Has anyone seen a dev response to this issue?

Tried clean reinstall of 1.4.
Tried repairwallet, and wallet check passed.
It is only using 17% proc and 94k memory, and there are no big errors in the debug log.

Will moving the coins to a new wallet will reset the coin age timer and cause me to lose the first month stake?

Moving the coins probably won't help you, but yes, it would reset the timer.  You could try downloading a new wallet and just move your wallet.dat file to it.  But I don't think it will work.

My wallet is totally fucked too.  I'm part of the team and the dev is aware of the problem.  I've tried everything you can imagine and there is no solution so far.  I've spent at least 18 hrs fucking around with it.  I even sent it to another team member who confirmed the problem.  Somehow 50k disappeared today while I was testing.  I received maybe 1% of the minting I should have before it shut down.  I have literally tried everything I can on windows.

I managed to make 2 transactions to Mintpal of 100k each.  Each transaction took about 30 minutes.  So my balance is 200k less, but mintpal never received anything from me.  Pretty soon, I'm going to be in Mint debt at this rate.  So if I were you, I would maybe sit tight and not do anything until someone figures this shit out.  All I'm doing is losing coins and a lot of time.  I knew I couldn't be the only user dealing with this.
However, I don't think anything is being done about it either.  I think this is going to be huge problem once everyone starts minting.  During the minting process is when things go to shit.  There has to be a bug.

I'll help if I can, but I'm so irritated I'm just ready to delete the whole goddamn wallet and move on.

Told you this was a shit coin.
Activity: 374
Merit: 250
Next 10 People to PM me their cryptsy trade key will be happy!

Ha ha, thanks for the coins. Mintcoin to the moon.
If you are having wallet problems with minting, just wait and the dev's will fix it.  I've been working on it for 4 days and I've only managed to lose a bunch of Mint.  Patience. 
Activity: 26
Thank you very much for the  coins ATX! As well as all MINT! Cheesy
Jump to: