Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 678. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I just let them know on mintcointalk.  Hopefully someone is working on the wallet.  Again, best advice I have-just leave the wallet be and don't lose your coins like I did.  Hopefully these guys find a solution.
Activity: 70
The mintcoin wallet is hanging after enabling minting, shows (not responding) and doesnt mint.
It minted 2 transactions that were generated but not accepted, and now it just hangs after enabling minting.
This issue has been reported in the mintcoinforum also. Has anyone seen a dev response to this issue?

Tried clean reinstall of 1.4.
Tried repairwallet, and wallet check passed.
It is only using 17% proc and 94k memory, and there are no big errors in the debug log.

Will moving the coins to a new wallet will reset the coin age timer and cause me to lose the first month stake?

Moving the coins probably won't help you, but yes, it would reset the timer.  You could try downloading a new wallet and just move your wallet.dat file to it.  But I don't think it will work.

My wallet is totally fucked too.  I'm part of the team and the dev is aware of the problem.  I've tried everything you can imagine and there is no solution so far.  I've spent at least 18 hrs fucking around with it.  I even sent it to another team member who confirmed the problem.  Somehow 50k disappeared today while I was testing.  I received maybe 1% of the minting I should have before it shut down.  I have literally tried everything I can on windows.

I managed to make 2 transactions to Mintpal of 100k each.  Each transaction took about 30 minutes.  So my balance is 200k less, but mintpal never received anything from me.  Pretty soon, I'm going to be in Mint debt at this rate.  So if I were you, I would maybe sit tight and not do anything until someone figures this shit out.  All I'm doing is losing coins and a lot of time.  I knew I couldn't be the only user dealing with this.
However, I don't think anything is being done about it either.  I think this is going to be huge problem once everyone starts minting.  During the minting process is when things go to shit.  There has to be a bug.

I'll help if I can, but I'm so irritated I'm just ready to delete the whole goddamn wallet and move on.
Activity: 105
The mintcoin wallet is hanging after enabling minting, shows (not responding) and doesnt mint.
It minted 2 transactions that were generated but not accepted, and now it just hangs after enabling minting.
This issue has been reported in the mintcoinforum also. Has anyone seen a dev response to this issue?

Tried clean reinstall of 1.4.
Tried repairwallet, and wallet check passed.
It is only using 17% proc and 94k memory, and there are no big errors in the debug log.

Will moving the coins to a new wallet will reset the coin age timer and cause me to lose the first month stake?

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Banned: For Your Protection
Is there an IRC channel for MINT? please let me know.  Lips sealed
#mintcoin on freenode.net
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Is there an IRC channel for MINT? please let me know.  Lips sealed
Activity: 26
Cryptsy: 4662bba158b1cedd7c1e75ba9204f2ecfa9006f5
Mint: MqNBn23g26HoxD5Bn99A5KK6PA9ahpAt8G

Thanks to anyone who donates me any coinage! Cheesy
Activity: 66
Sweet!
I was thinking about buying EAC last week. Cheesy
Thank you!
Activity: 770
That's five. Spread the wealth when you can guys. There is so much greed in these cryptos atm, it makes me sick. If we build a strong community, profits will come in time. Let's focus on the coin, and to the future. Let the weak hands and short sighted toil, while as a community we push....forward. Wink

Indeed!
legendary
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
That's five. Spread the wealth when you can guys. There is so much greed in these cryptos atm, it makes me sick. If we build a strong community, profits will come in time. Let's focus on the coin, and to the future. Let the weak hands and short sighted toil, while as a community we push....forward. Wink

Cheers, I will put some in my Reddit tip wallet as well, thanks again
Activity: 48
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Next 10 People to PM me their cryptsy trade key will be happy!

PMd you

Grin
legendary
That was quite generous, I will use it for tipping others, thanks vujk
legendary
Giveaways are not allowed here, but I am curious about what the the next five posters Mint walet addresses look like...

MtC74vdGM65N6EvyfiDof5ixV3pE6C4AWU

Cheesy
Giveaways are not allowed here, but I am curious about what the the next five posters Mint walet addresses look like...

Mine looks like this....

MbVpu836xjeKoTk7bQivJXXUSkuX7yTxfQ
Activity: 126
Smashing rocks with my GPU
Thanks for the mints vujk!  Grin
Activity: 672
Banned: For Your Protection
Activity: 126
Smashing rocks with my GPU
ATX gave me EAC. Lol thanks bro
Activity: 207

Empty would be an accurate description: MgoKJQ4zVsw5qAYvwG6N6v5xhkp7VKB6fN
Jump to: