Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 670. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Monero Core Team
I'm disappointed. The pump stop just when I bought...
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
That Moolah looks like an amazing service
Activity: 308

Given that they only support 5 other cryptocurrencies, I think this is HUGE.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Agreed!! But is anyone using Moolah now? If so, can you give account of it's usefulness? I'm hoping it's HUGE!!
Activity: 308
By reading it on reddit it sounds like a big news Smiley

http://www.reddit.com/r/MintCoin/comments/1zn0om/mintcoin_moolah/

Just signed up for moolah! Can't wait for Mint to be supported (tonight).
Activity: 840
Merit: 516
Well, look a bunch of  sell orders just now executed out of the blue at 21

That's the whale trying to manipulate the market.

I just saw little transaction (maybe worth 3-4 bc in total) at that price. But they were the first, maybe there were other beyond.

And ok, someone set the price to sell at 21. But the current price is much higher. Doesn't this hurt them?

He bought at 14-19. So he profited.
ok just to be clear (I'm a total noob in economy):
1) you buy low (veeeeery low)
2) you sell big quantity at a price which is much lower than the current price
This way you surpass every other sell orders. In the meantime, the current price low because everyone begin to sell at the price of this wall. Am I right?

They have both bid and ask orders. They want to buy up as much as they can at a low price, and then turn around and sell it a little higher. With a lot of volume this can mean big profits.

It's not just the instant profits. They probably intend to set up a new baseline price.

Agreed.

Thank you everyone.

And, in this case, what should the little fish do?
(holding, I think...)

make a plan you think will work and stick with it through the emotional rollercoaster that is trading

that is the best anyone can do
Activity: 280

I just saw little transaction (maybe worth 3-4 bc in total) at that price. But they were the first, maybe there were other beyond.

And ok, someone set the price to sell at 21. But the current price is much higher. Doesn't this hurt them?

This way you surpass every other sell orders. In the meantime, the current price low because everyone begin to sell at the price of this wall. Am I right?

They have both bid and ask orders. They want to buy up as much as they can at a low price, and then turn around and sell it a little higher. With a lot of volume this can mean big profits.

It's not just the instant profits. They probably intend to set up a new baseline price.

Agreed.

Thank you everyone.

And, in this case, what should the little fish do?
(holding, I think...)
Monero Core Team
By reading it on reddit it sounds like a big news Smiley

http://www.reddit.com/r/MintCoin/comments/1zn0om/mintcoin_moolah/
And because of bitcoin-central's security features, I won't have my bitcoins before it is too late Sad
Monero Core Team
So this time we should better not sell at the height of pump to buy lower after? Only sell to recover initial expense?

Agreed.

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I'm sorry if this is a stupid question, but when is the next block reward halving?
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

it does, but it is a small price to pay considering what they are setting up to do.

Which is? I'm also a noob at whale watching!

it does, but it is a small price to pay considering what they are setting up to do.

legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
Well, look a bunch of  sell orders just now executed out of the blue at 21

He's dumping now? Lots of sell orders.

Jump to: